atilim
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Re: Core Medal Count.

Post by atilim »

Azazel wrote:just call him Ankh II

wiki isnt exactly the best source of information at times

Not sure where I read it but the Lost Ankh should be from a official source, think OOO website or something.
Kamen Rider Ookalf
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Kamen Rider Ookalf »

atilim wrote:Not sure where I read it but the Lost Ankh should be from a official source, think OOO website or something.
Indeed. The official site does the call the body Ankh (Lost), while the arm we've known since the beginning seems to just be Ankh.
crunchman61
Go Go!

Post by crunchman61 »

core count for 33 is the same as 32 so no need to change anything yet.
crunchman61
Go Go!

Post by crunchman61 »

Episode 34:
Ankh: 3 red, 2 blue, 1 green, 2 yellow, 3 gray
Kazari: 7 yellow, 5 Blue, 3 grey, 1 green
Uva: 6 green, 1 blue, 1 grey, 1 red
Real Ankh:?
Eiji:5 purple
Dr. Maki: 5 Purple
HyperDrake
Gabu
Favorite series: BLADE
2nd Favorite Series: KUUGA
Quote: "Rotten branches weaken even a great tree."

Post by HyperDrake »

Conan_Edogawa wrote:cool. and two things:

1) Wikipedia keeps referring to Ankh's autonomous body as Lost!Ankh or things to that effect, if that matters at all.

2) rather than a ? for Lost!Ankh, wouldn't it be better to say "1 or more Red"?
FYI, I have accounts in Wikipedia and I have contributed in some legal/law-related topics. I'm just wondering whether you'd believe it or not If I wrote in wikipedia that Ankh was actually the Shadow Moon or Hino Eiji was inheriting the Kabuto zecter from Tendo Soji before he became OOO.
Kamen Rider Ookalf
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies

HyperDrake wrote:FYI, I have accounts in Wikipedia and I have contributed in some legal/law-related topics. I'm just wondering whether you'd believe it or not If I wrote in wikipedia that Ankh was actually the Shadow Moon or Hino Eiji was inheriting the Kabuto zecter from Tendo Soji before he became OOO.
There isn't really a reason for him to doubt cited information, is there?
HyperDrake
Gabu

Post by HyperDrake »

Kamen Rider Ookalf wrote:
HyperDrake wrote:FYI, I have accounts in Wikipedia and I have contributed in some legal/law-related topics. I'm just wondering whether you'd believe it or not If I wrote in wikipedia that Ankh was actually the Shadow Moon or Hino Eiji was inheriting the Kabuto zecter from Tendo Soji before he became OOO.
There isn't really a reason for him to doubt cited information, is there?
Apparently, you didn't get the message, I'm afraid.

I wasn't going into the question of whether the other Ankh is called 'Lost' Ankh or not (which I knew it is indeed called 'Lost' Ankh already without you giving me the link to the official website). What I was trying to deliver is that Wikipedia is not necessarily the 100%-reliable kind of source of information considering EVERYONE could contribute (create topic, edit, etc) in it as long as they've accounts and understand the rules of the site.
Kamen Rider Ookalf
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies

If the information's correct, what's it matter where he got it?
HyperDrake
Gabu

Post by HyperDrake »

Kamen Rider Ookalf wrote:If the information's correct, what's it matter where he got it?
Well, you're not incorrect. Being a wikipedia devotee like you is not a sin in itself
Kamen Rider Ookalf
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies

Well, I wouldn't exactly call myself a "devotee," or whatever. I'm just saying, I don't see why you have an issue with getting information from a generally reliable source.
HyperDrake
Gabu

Post by HyperDrake »

Kamen Rider Ookalf wrote:Well, I wouldn't exactly call myself a "devotee," or whatever. I'm just saying, I don't see why you have an issue with getting information from a generally reliable source.
Generally reliable source, huh. I'd agree with you if they nullify their policy of collaborative editing and not letting just anybody (noobs, airheads, etc. in particular) to be able to contribute.
crunchman61
Go Go!

Post by crunchman61 »

And things are getting interesting:

Episode 35:
Kazari: 7 yellow, 3 Blue, 2 grey, 1 green
Uva: 6 green, 5 blue, 5 grey,
Lost Ankh: 6 red?

and if the preview for episode 36 is anything to go by, the list might get even longer.

Also if anyone else has been keeping count, and assuming i've been keeping count right, there's 10 blue and 10 grey cores in play now.
atilim
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Den-O

Post by atilim »

crunchman61 wrote:And things are getting interesting:

Episode 35:
Kazari: 7 yellow, 3 Blue, 2 grey, 1 green
Uva: 6 green, 5 blue, 5 grey,
Lost Ankh: 6 red?

and if the preview for episode 36 is anything to go by, the list might get even longer.

Also if anyone else has been keeping count, and assuming i've been keeping count right, there's 10 blue and 10 grey cores in play now.
Well, I noticed that as well when I was counting after eps 35 that the total amount of blue medals and grey would be 10. But I'm thinking that at some point Uva just took some medals from Kazari instead and this occurred off-screen

I'm thinking offsceen because finding the 10th medals would be next to impossible while stealing a few medals would be allot easier. And we are talking about Uva the guy isn't smart enough to find the 10th medals on his own.
crunchman61
Go Go!

Post by crunchman61 »

well i'm simply going by what's onscreen so unless they show stuff that happened off screen in a flash back, i'll keep the count as is
DaMoe
There are four lights!
There are four lights!

Post by DaMoe »

Why are you saying that there are 10 Grey Cores? Kazari and OOO both had a set of 3 at the beginning of episode 35. Kazari "loses" 2 of them to Uva in the episode so Kazari should still have 1 grey core, not 2. So 5 (Uva) + 3 (OOO) + 1 (Kazari) makes 9. As for Uva having 3 at the beginning, we just have to assume that he found the missing 2 grey cores to go along with the Rhino medal he had previously.

Now, with the blue cores its less certain, because even if Uva found the missing Orca medal that doesnt explain how he got that extra Eel Medal since Kazari had all three of them at the end of 34 (unless he dropped one when he lost that Cheetah Medal?). It doesnt help that we dont get an indication of how many blue medals Kazari had on him during episode 35. So 5(Uva) + 2(OOO) + 2/3? (Kazari)

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”