ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gobus,Gaim,Deka,Geki
2nd Favorite Series: W,MagiGokai,Blade
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Stay hungry, stay foolish
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Re: Core Medal Count.

Post by relax23456 »

Hi. This is a snapshot taken from Episode 38 at playtime 20:15.
It clearly shows that 4 medals were gained by Ankh when Gotou blast the Greeeds in general.
Because the image might be too big, I've added spoiler tags!

Spoiler
crunchman61
Go Go!

Post by crunchman61 »

For those of you who said i didn't take into account the cores ankh lost, since nothing on the end screen changed apart from the two he gained, i felt like i only had to account for those two. Though i suppose i should edit the Maki part to account for him holding onto those particular two medals
atilim
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Post by atilim »

crunchman61 wrote:For those of you who said i didn't take into account the cores ankh lost, since nothing on the end screen changed apart from the two he gained, i felt like i only had to account for those two. Though i suppose i should edit the Maki part to account for him holding onto those particular two medals
now you ended up with 11 blue medals, you may not like it but I think you have to guess which greed lost 2 blue medals.

I just think that Ankh replaced the medals he lost when Gotou did his Birth thing, so he got 2 new medals + he got back a new copy of the cores he lost.
Dark Ren
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Zi-O
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: Heeeennnssshhhiiiiiiinnn...!!!

Post by Dark Ren »

ankh have 2 blue medals. one of them is taken by Maki, and got 2 new blue medal after gotou blasted the greed. so there should be 3 blue core at ankh, 1 blue core at Maki, and 5 others at mezool & kazari

Edit :
Maki took 1 green and 1 blue from ankh. and ankh got 2 blue, 1 yellow and 1 green. obviously those 1 yellow and 1 green is from kazari (since mezool & gamel only had their own core, so now kazari got 0 green). now we have to wonder those 2 blue. which greed lose 2 blue? kazari already lost 2 core from the blast so I'd like to see mezool lost 2 blue.
crunchman61
Go Go!

Post by crunchman61 »

Dark Ren wrote:ankh have 2 blue medals. one of them is taken by Maki, and got 2 new blue medal after gotou blasted the greed. so there should be 3 blue core at ankh, 1 blue core at Maki, and 5 others at mezool & kazari

Edit :
Maki took 1 green and 1 blue from ankh. and ankh got 2 blue, 1 yellow and 1 green. obviously those 1 yellow and 1 green is from kazari (since mezool & gamel only had their own core, so now kazari got 0 green). now we have to wonder those 2 blue. which greed lose 2 blue? kazari already lost 2 core from the blast so I'd like to see mezool lost 2 blue.
The problem with assuming the green is from kazari is that he had a kamakiri not a batta medal. And yes now that i've looked through this again, i forgot that kazari is carrying the blue cores as well. Thus i'm not sure what to do with this core counting anymore. I swear i think the writers predicted people keeping core counts and did this stuff just to mess with them.
HyperDrake
Gabu
Favorite series: BLADE
2nd Favorite Series: KUUGA
Quote: "Rotten branches weaken even a great tree."

Post by HyperDrake »

crunchman61 wrote:
Dark Ren wrote:ankh have 2 blue medals. one of them is taken by Maki, and got 2 new blue medal after gotou blasted the greed. so there should be 3 blue core at ankh, 1 blue core at Maki, and 5 others at mezool & kazari

Edit :
The problem with assuming the green is from kazari is that he had a kamakiri not a batta medal. And yes now that i've looked through this again, i forgot that kazari is carrying the blue cores as well. Thus i'm not sure what to do with this core counting anymore. I swear i think the writers predicted people keeping core counts and did this stuff just to mess with them.
Either they did it deliberately or they just unintentionally messed it up when managing the Ankh's core medal collection frame
crunchman61
Go Go!

Post by crunchman61 »

Well this show has become more ridiculous when it comes to just bringing things out of nowhere like the 2 blue cores and 3 greys that just showed up off screen.
RedDinoTF
Infinity
Favorite series: Go-Onger
2nd Favorite Series: KR Decade
Dreamy: Yumi Sugimoto
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Henshin!
Quote: Torigusa no Kamen Rider da, Oboetoke
Jigoku no soko made akuma to ainori shite kure

Post by RedDinoTF »

The question i ask myself is there supposed to have 10 medals of each but we know there only 9(for ankh, 3 taka 3 kujaku and 3 condor), what is the last medals for each?Like Eiji, heh as 2 ptera 1 tricera and 2 tyranno and we know for sure maki has 5 too, we can suspect he has 1 ptera 2 tricera and 1tyrano what is the last. Don't know if is the palce to talk about this was jsut wondering, if the question has been already asked just direct me to the correct place please
Series completed: Dekaranger, magiranger, Boukenger, Gekiranger, Go-Onger, Shinkenger, Goseiger, Gokaiger, Go-Buster, Kyoryuuger Den-o, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard Gaim
Series I'm watching: Garo, Toqger
bentstua
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Favorite series: shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: kamen rider ooo
Dreamy: Go-on silver

Post by bentstua »

when uva was betten wasnot all his medels exept one split between the greeds.
atilim
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Den-O

Post by atilim »

bentstua wrote:when uva was betten wasnot all his medels exept one split between the greeds.
No confirmation about that part only that they decided to blast him and then walk away because they are to cool to search for medals that fell between trash.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

RedDinoTF wrote:The question i ask myself is there supposed to have 10 medals of each but we know there only 9(for ankh, 3 taka 3 kujaku and 3 condor), what is the last medals for each?Like Eiji, heh as 2 ptera 1 tricera and 2 tyranno and we know for sure maki has 5 too, we can suspect he has 1 ptera 2 tricera and 1tyrano what is the last. Don't know if is the palce to talk about this was jsut wondering, if the question has been already asked just direct me to the correct place please
To create the Greeed, the 10th medal in the set was destroyed, giving them a hole to power their desire. The explanation for the purple medals is that Greeed hasn't been born at all yet, hence why 10 are present.
Spinster
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Survive Forms

Post by Spinster »

Catastrophe wrote:
RedDinoTF wrote:The question i ask myself is there supposed to have 10 medals of each but we know there only 9(for ankh, 3 taka 3 kujaku and 3 condor), what is the last medals for each?Like Eiji, heh as 2 ptera 1 tricera and 2 tyranno and we know for sure maki has 5 too, we can suspect he has 1 ptera 2 tricera and 1tyrano what is the last. Don't know if is the palce to talk about this was jsut wondering, if the question has been already asked just direct me to the correct place please
To create the Greeed, the 10th medal in the set was destroyed, giving them a hole to power their desire. The explanation for the purple medals is that Greeed hasn't been born at all yet, hence why 10 are present.
I think that they were asking which of the 3 types of medal each Greeed has was originally a set of 4 instead of three. Anyone got any high-res pictures of the purple medal set before Maki took the centre one out?
HyperDrake
Gabu
Favorite series: BLADE
2nd Favorite Series: KUUGA
Quote: "Rotten branches weaken even a great tree."

Post by HyperDrake »

Spinster wrote:I think that they were asking which of the 3 types of medal each Greeed has was originally a set of 4 instead of three. Anyone got any high-res pictures of the purple medal set before Maki took the centre one out?
Spoiler

I snatched it from the 31st eps. of TV-N released OOO. As we can see, a set of ten medals. Four Ptera medals, three Tricera medals and three Tyranno medals. In other words, 4 head medals and three medals each for upper body and legs parts. The composition is the same for the other colors, I believe. Donate your thanks to charity.
Nova Ninja
There are five lights!
There are five lights!
Favorite series: KR Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: KR Decade
Dreamy: Kanna Mori
Favorite Actor?: Seiji Takaiwa
Favorite Band: A lot of bands
My boom: Kamen Raidaa

Post by Nova Ninja »

As long as there's enough core medals for Eiji to get his combos and for the Greed to not die, the series will continue (till it ends of course)
But Eiji has gotten a lot of combos so far.

Check out this vid of all the combos up to episode 38: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_8qxPPOHZM
It's interesting how many powers he can have.
Grandmother said: I am a climax from start to finish, remember that. Now, you'll pay for your sins.
crunchman61
Go Go!

Post by crunchman61 »

Sorry about slacking on the core counting.

Episode 39 is the same as 38

Episode 40-41:
Kazari: 6 yellow, 2 Blue?, 2 grey, 1 green
Mezool: 3 blue?
Gamel: 5 grey
Lost Ankh: 8 red
Eiji: 5 purple, 1 red, 3 blue, 1 green, 3 yellow, 3 gray
Dr. Maki: 5 Purple, 1 blue, 1 green

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”