Forum rules
Wiki Link

< W | OOO | Fourze >
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: KR OO 24 released

Post by Catastrophe »

One thing I find interesting, is why Maki freaks out at the picture of Chiyoko on the discount voucher? Does he know her or something?

Also, this combo didn't have its insert song played on début, unlike the other combos.
Orenohissatsuclimax
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Naomi Chan~
Favorite Actor?: Mizushima Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Decade

Post by Orenohissatsuclimax »

Perhaps this episode foreshadows a Love Greeed with Love Medals in the near future xD

This episode was pretty funny. I can't believe Kazari actually waited.

I wonder if theres any reason why there wasn't the slightest bit of Kazari touch with the Yummy even if it's made Mezool way.

or that whole "That's not my Yummy". Maybe reading too much into it?

Personally, Hina and Chiyoko is waaay cuter than Yuumi. I don't know what got into Eiji

Now that we pretty much finished up all the Greeed's combos, I wonder if anything will come up next...
Kiva the Bat the 6th
Adventure

Post by Kiva the Bat the 6th »

I actually wondered about the whole "Not my Yummy" part. Did Birth destroy the cat part of the Yummy so Kazari can no longer controller it, or if it just wasn't the one he had planted to begin with?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

She's not bad looking, I think they just overdid the make up. On the image stuff from that month she does this pose again. More strange cross leg pose
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

It was part Rhino wasn't it? I think that destroying the Rhino part caused the remainder of the Yummy to grow large and out of control (kinda funny, similar situation to Gamel and Mezool, lol).
JSoup

Post by JSoup »

And we finally get to see the blue combo. It's final attack reminds me of Knight's Final Advent.
Kiva the Bat the 6th wrote:It's probably just to build drama and tension between the two, and it worked out pretty well.

W did something similar, FangJoker was the mid-season upgrade, but Kikaider HeatTrigger ended up getting/introducing the Dual Maximum. (even though it was only used once the entire series) Not the same thing, but comparable situations.
Spoiler
Wasn't FangJoker used first at the start of the series, during the the Decade cross over movie?
Kiva the Bat the 6th
Adventure

Post by Kiva the Bat the 6th »

JSoup wrote:And we finally get to see the blue combo. It's final attack reminds me of Knight's Final Advent.
Kiva the Bat the 6th wrote:It's probably just to build drama and tension between the two, and it worked out pretty well.

W did something similar, FangJoker was the mid-season upgrade, but Kikaider HeatTrigger ended up getting/introducing the Dual Maximum. (even though it was only used once the entire series) Not the same thing, but comparable situations.
Spoiler
Wasn't FangJoker used first at the start of the series, during the the Decade cross over movie?
Technically speaking. It was the very first half form that Double used chronologically, but it doesn't actually come into play in the show until around EP20. Begins Night came out around EP14~16, so it isn't far off.
DrakosAmatras
Go Go!
Favorite series: Ryuki, GoGo, Geki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O, Boken
Dreamy: Morita Suzuka
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Buddhism
Quote: "I will die someday; it's only a matter of time."

Post by DrakosAmatras »

The funniest episode by far, as far as I can remember. But no Combo song? Hopefully, they'll throw in in the future; I can't imagine Toei deciding they've had enough songs, with all the merchandising OOO is going for already.

Rescue Soldiers have never been more adorable.
zeta_gundam
Save the life
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by zeta_gundam »

Love Love Love combo! Lol, it would be funny if Tamashii Nations decide to release this as a Chibi-Arts exclusive figure. XD And it's really surprising that Ankh didn't go "STOP WHACKING ME!" when Eiji was under the love spell.

Hey look, it's BioRider from Black RX! Oh, and Kamen Rider tentacle form. Two tentacles coming out from the crotch, seriously?! LOL.

Preview:
Spoiler
Wait what, a left hand!?
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

Am I the only one who saw how Hina treated lovestruck Eiji, then teased him when he was back to normal, and thought it was a sign of her having feelings for eiji?

and i can't stop laughing at the scene with kazari before OOO is transformed. that shrug nearly killed me. at the very least it broke some ribs. and the bit before it:
Ankh: just wait right there!
Kazari: bu- i.... wha?
Lyra
Go Go!
Favorite series: OOO, Bouken, Go-bus
2nd Favorite Series: Gao, Geki, Gokai
Dreamy: Marvelous, Long
Favorite Actor?: Kamikawa Takaya
Favorite Band: JAM Project
My boom: Ikemen
Quote: ''Those who dream are human. Those who chase their dreams are Adventurers.''
- Akashi Satoru

Post by Lyra »

This episode had to be the funniest so far! xDD There wasn't a moment in it that I wasn't smiling or laughing :lol:
Kazari's shrug nearly broke ribs cause I was laughing so hard :lol: I couldn't breath and actually cried from laughing when Eiji kept smacking Ankh on the head!

LOVE COMBO!!!

Shirtless Date got me drooling all over my keyboard (What can I say? Kamen Rider and muscular/Japanese men are my weakness... and now i finally get a combination of it :mrgreen: )
But the preview for episode 25 nearly gave me a heart attack!
Spoiler
I think (hope) it's finaly time to learn more about Ankh. And when he said 'It'd be bad for me if he were defeated.'was he talking about the Bird Yummy? The thing that shocked me more tho was that they showed a left hand!!

Now I know for sure that I won't get much sleep this next week. Those theory's and speculations will keep me thinking 24/7
Kamen_Rider_Shiki
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Garo
Dreamy: Malika
Favorite Actor?: Nao Nagasawa
Favorite Band: Uverworld
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Garo
Quote: "Living by supporting eachother is the game called life," so why can't I get a girlfriend?
"Nobody's Perfect," until you fall in love with them.

Post by Kamen_Rider_Shiki »

I had no idea Eiji mastered Clock Up on his own.
Favorites:
Kamen Rider - Black, Agito, W, Gaim, Drive, Ex-Aid
Super Sentai - Jetman, Megaranger, GoGo-V, Shinkenger, ToQger
Other - Garo, Ryukendo, Rescue Force
jolly_old_saint
Faiz
Favorite series: Gumby
2nd Favorite Series: Dengekibikifaizenger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by jolly_old_saint »

Join me in tomorrow's underwear!

....In lieu of words, this:
Spoiler
ShadowX7
NagoSan
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Fourze, P4A/G
Quote: "Misunderstandings happens all the time, more so on the internet."

Post by ShadowX7 »

Lol, Love Combo, maybe Toei will seriously sell the core medals and toys of that combo :P

Maki seems to recognize Chiyoko, I can't wait to see his reaction when he actually met her in person

This episode is really great in my opinion
It's really funny ("Join me in tomorrow's underpants" just sounds so wrong XD), but it's also filled with awesome things (ShaUTah appearance and the Scanning Charge, Birth power-up, shirtless Date and the reveal that Date's previous job was a doctor)
This episode is also coincidental with the things I learned at college today about bone fracture and dislocation :D
Too bad there's no combo song for ShaUTah (yet)
"You count the medals, one, two, and three! Life goes on, anything goes, coming up OOO!"
Kamen_Rider_Shiki
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Garo
Dreamy: Malika
Favorite Actor?: Nao Nagasawa
Favorite Band: Uverworld
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Garo
Quote: "Living by supporting eachother is the game called life," so why can't I get a girlfriend?
"Nobody's Perfect," until you fall in love with them.

Post by Kamen_Rider_Shiki »

Finally, a Kazari episode where they don't lose a medal, but really? All they get is one core from him? Still, I like Shauta. Unfortunately they left a load of cells in the sea for no one to get.
Favorites:
Kamen Rider - Black, Agito, W, Gaim, Drive, Ex-Aid
Super Sentai - Jetman, Megaranger, GoGo-V, Shinkenger, ToQger
Other - Garo, Ryukendo, Rescue Force

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”