Pronounced like the Os in the cheerios
Forum rules
Wiki Link

< W | OOO | Fourze >
ViRGE
Save the life

Re: OOO 25 released

Post by ViRGE »

So it's a water yummy you use the water combo. If it's a bird yummy you don't use the bird combo? They're stretching their logic a bit thin there. :lol:
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Hmmmmmm
atilim
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Post by atilim »

ViRGE wrote:So it's a water yummy you use the water combo. If it's a bird yummy you don't use the bird combo? They're stretching their logic a bit thin there. :lol:
You do know Kamen Rider is a children show don't you?

And people transforming into super heroes is logical how?
Actar
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider 555
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Hanasaki Tsubomi
My boom: Stuff
Quote: Love what do do, do what you love.

Post by Actar »

Reminds me of the Egyptian legend of Osiris, whose son was incidentally Horus, usually depicted as a falcon headed man...

...or for those more familiar with Yu-Gi-Oh!, Exodia the Forbidden One.
Video Reviewer of Anime Figures, Mecha and Merchandise. ( ̄‿‿ ̄)
- Channel - Blog
darkzero000
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by darkzero000 »

Ankh is more useful than Exodia hand then, he can eat ice cream :lol: .
I do note that the Bird Yummy taking care of his parent, seem the role of parent-child reversed somehow, instead of parent desire feed the yummy, the bird just raise the parent's desire.
Gunzy
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Ryukendo
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Band: Clazziquai
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Video Games
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Gunzy »

Actar wrote:Reminds me of the Egyptian legend of Osiris, whose son was incidentally Horus, usually depicted as a falcon headed man...

...or for those more familiar with Yu-Gi-Oh!, Exodia the Forbidden One.
But Horus in the Yu-Gi-Oh TCG is depicted as a falcon?
ImageImage
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

DrowningFishy wrote:I wonder if that voucher is sticky w/ white stains yet. That man is so anti-social and in need of MAJOR psychatric help.
That is ridiculously disgusting. Especially considering that he ate it.
Arawynn
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Garo, KR Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger
Dreamy: Kouga, Tetsu
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Arawynn »

With the appearance of left hand...we might see one or two other red core medals soon I am hoping.
KR - Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-o, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze Sentai - Dai, Time, Gao, Hurrican, Aba, Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-on, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Gobust Other: Garo, Garo: Makai Senki
ShinkenSilver
Gao

Post by ShinkenSilver »

Honestly I'm not sure that Ankh meant to screw over Eiji with TaJaDoru. Sure fire vs. fire is a bad matchup, but using flying combo against a flying enemy just makes sense. If Ankh really wanted to handicap Eiji he could have given him a completely random combo like Shark-Gorilla-Cheetah, or simply let him change into TaToBa and then refuse to give him any different medals. My guess is that he was using his cores as bait to draw out the Yummy's creator.
Rangerwolf447

Post by Rangerwolf447 »

Kind of off topic, but if anyone shouted "Breast Cannon" I would slap them, but when Date says it, it actually sounds kind of cool
DereklBarona
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz/W
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: When in doubt, Rider Kick.

Post by DereklBarona »

ShinkenSilver wrote:Honestly I'm not sure that Ankh meant to screw over Eiji with TaJaDoru. Sure fire vs. fire is a bad matchup, but using flying combo against a flying enemy just makes sense. If Ankh really wanted to handicap Eiji he could have given him a completely random combo like Shark-Gorilla-Cheetah, or simply let him change into TaToBa and then refuse to give him any different medals. My guess is that he was using his cores as bait to draw out the Yummy's creator.
I think it's a bit of both. Ankh obviously knows by this point that it's another "him" behind the Yummy, so he intentionally slowed Eiji down by giving him a bad matchup so he wouldn't just outright kill the thing. At the same time, he just left three red cores in Eiji's hands, which is gonna look like a pretty good reason for the "Another" Ankh to show himself. Whether he'll be a floating left hand or attached to a body, of course, is yet to be seen.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Rangerwolf447 wrote:Kind of off topic, but if anyone shouted "Breast Cannon" I would slap them, but when Date says it, it actually sounds kind of cool
He wishes he was Mazinger. I guess that makes OOO kind of like Getter?

Kamen Rider: Super Robot
DereklBarona
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by DereklBarona »

Catastrophe wrote:
Rangerwolf447 wrote:Kind of off topic, but if anyone shouted "Breast Cannon" I would slap them, but when Date says it, it actually sounds kind of cool
He wishes he was Mazinger. I guess that makes OOO kind of like Getter?

Kamen Rider: Super Robot
I've been seeing Getter RobOOOs fanart since the first week it was on. But now that you mention it, the Birth visor does have that curved upwards style to it like Mazinger's head...

I guess all we need now is for a third one with the Gundam V fin.
DrowningFishy
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "Silly Kaijiu. Kicks are for Riders!" - hunter-urufu

Post by DrowningFishy »

Catastrophe wrote:
DrowningFishy wrote:I wonder if that voucher is sticky w/ white stains yet. That man is so anti-social and in need of MAJOR psychatric help.
That is ridiculously disgusting. Especially considering that he ate it.

I completely forgot about that part when I wrote it. I do appologize for any damaging images in your mind.

I don't believe Ahnk ment to screw over Eiji either. Poor guy, on the other hand, he looks like he is not liking the appearance of the other arm. Fustration it kind of looks like that and he wants to get to the thing first. I wonder what a hand to hand combat would look like between the two arms. All I can say is I feel sorry for Ahnk's host body.
DereklBarona
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by DereklBarona »

Also, did anyone else catch how many candroids Eiji took off before going to sleep? I counted at least five, one of them hidden up a pants leg. The man's clearly got ninja weapon-hiding skills.

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”