Forum rules
Wiki Link

< W | OOO | Fourze >
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

OOO 25 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

A bird Yummy steals the life out of left arms which brings questions of Ankh's true motivations.

Episode Itself

Spoiler
So I guess when Ankh said that he doesn't want to be split apart anymore, he meant it in a literal sense. But I have to wonder if there's an armless body going around. So the Yummy producing comes from the left arm, a bit odd. Gotou is getting better with the Birth gun. Very sly of Ankh of screwing up Eiji during the second encounter with the Bird Yummy which fire vs fire is not a good match. Even if the boxer's left arm is restored, he still suffers from getting hit in the head too many times. He'll be lucky if he could survive another fight or even come out okay.

Preview

Spoiler
Ultimate Daibouken Version 2.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: OOO 25 released

Post by takenoko »

It's interesting that there's another hand thing going on. I'm guessing, multiple personalities? I'm looking forward to seeing how they explain this
DrowningFishy
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "Silly Kaijiu. Kicks are for Riders!" - hunter-urufu

Post by DrowningFishy »

Wow talk about multiple personalities, and being the short end of such personality. So if we got left right, so what part of a whole is left? XD Ahnk does not look very happy. While if I gathered what was going on correct no one has yet put one and one to get two yet, there still looking at one and one and getting one.

Still this episode is again making me antsy to get the story moving. The writers keep teasing at little bits of everyones story yet has to make any progress. Yes, I know for the sake of episodes, but come on. Conclude at least one thing this is seriously really getting old for me; despite enjoying the episodes. Kinda like enjoying icecream popcicle then getting ticked at the end because you shoulda gotten more.

I get the feeling there going to dump all the answers quickly and it'll be a giagantic fail.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

To be honest, I wasn't expecting this. Perhaps Ankh segmented himself with the goal of doing different things at the same time (ie Right Arm get cores, Left Arm gets cells, rest of body chills out and eats ice all day).

Although, I am interested in seeing what results of this.
m4rc0
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

That manager girl was cute.

They showed that the one creating the Yummy was a left hand, so we know it wasn't Ankh, who probably wants the Yummy to live so he can track the one who created it.

At least Eiji remembered to ask things. Not much besides that.

Japan has good plans for preventing casualties in these disasters. Let's hope it works and nobody dies. Cars, houses and etc. can be bought/built again.
JSoup

Post by JSoup »

Oh, things are really starting to get interesting.
NeoStorm

Post by NeoStorm »

Phoenix512 wrote:A bird Yummy steals the life out of left arms which brings questions of Ankh's true motivations.

Episode Itself

Spoiler
So I guess when Ankh said that he doesn't want to be split apart anymore, he meant it in a literal sense. But I have to wonder if there's an armless body going around. So the Yummy producing comes from the left arm, a bit odd. Gotou is getting better with the Birth gun. Very sly of Ankh of screwing up Eiji during the second encounter with the Bird Yummy which fire vs fire is not a good match. Even if the boxer's left arm is restored, he still suffers from getting hit in the head too many times. He'll be lucky if he could survive another fight or even come out okay.

Preview

Spoiler
Ultimate Daibouken Version 2.
^^I must agree with above post XD
KillerGazebo
Gao
Quote: Now...count up your sins!

Post by KillerGazebo »

Just saw footage of whats going on in Japan, the wave that hit the mainland was carrying boats and multiple burning buildings, thats right a wave of water was carrying burning buildings, truly an awful site and my thoughts go out to the people of Japan

Spoiler
Regarding the episode, it's nice to see increased partnership between Eiji and Date, at first they were almost rivals and now they seem to be working together a lot better, also noticed the weird man-pairing too, its almost like theres a team Awesome (Date and Gotou) and a team Disfunctional (Eiji and Ankh), seeing Tajadoru finally get defeated was nice in a way, made the combo seem more like a mid-season powerup than before when it just seemed like a powerhouse of badassery, the next episode should be interesting to say the least
Completed: Faiz, Blade, Hibki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Go-Onger, Shinkenger, Gokaiger
Watching: Fourze, Gobusters, Akibaranger
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Two things:

1) The Doctor with that voucher again. I'm pretty sure he's not aghast about the 20% off either, unless he's a sucker for a bargin.
2) Ankh walked off leaving Eiji with three of his Cores.
Kiva the Bat the 6th
Adventure

Post by Kiva the Bat the 6th »

Preview spoiler :

Spoiler
Woo! Birth is finally getting the full Battlizer setup!

Also, Kikaider for Let's Go Kamen Rider CONFIRMED!!! YEEEEAAAHHHH! Wonder if this means he'll also be one of the 12 missing heroes in 199 Heroes?
DrowningFishy
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "Silly Kaijiu. Kicks are for Riders!" - hunter-urufu

Post by DrowningFishy »

Catastrophe wrote:Two things:

1) The Doctor with that voucher again. I'm pretty sure he's not aghast about the 20% off either, unless he's a sucker for a bargin.
2) Ankh walked off leaving Eiji with three of his Cores.

I wonder if that voucher is sticky w/ white stains yet. That man is so anti-social and in need of MAJOR psychatric help.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Hmm... Ankh really wants to get that other hand out of hiding... Wonder if a battle between arms is going to break out soon. Or a contest to see who can outdo the other first... An... ARMS race as it were... *walks off chuckling to himself*
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
ShadowX7
NagoSan
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Fourze, P4A/G
Quote: "Misunderstandings happens all the time, more so on the internet."

Post by ShadowX7 »

Kogashi wrote:Hmm... Ankh really wants to get that other hand out of hiding... Wonder if a battle between arms is going to break out soon. Or a contest to see who can outdo the other first... An... ARMS race as it were... *walks off chuckling to himself*
I gotta HAND it to you, that was funny :P

About the episode, I think it's interesting that Ankh's body is literally torn apart
I wonder what will happen when the two hands meet, maybe they'll just slap each other?
Can't wait to see if both of them have the same personality or not
"You count the medals, one, two, and three! Life goes on, anything goes, coming up OOO!"
evel333
7X
Favorite series: Dairanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Type: INTP Architect

Post by evel333 »

Okamura Kazuki isn't Boy from Zyuranger, is he?

The flock of birds taking off from the water was a nice touch.
crunchman61
Go Go!

Post by crunchman61 »

So seeing the new development of having both Ankh arms in play, i want this to end with either the Left hand getting absorbed into the right hand, both hands being on the same body with conflicting personalities, or the left hand continues to make yummies and piss off the heroes and Right arm.

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”