Pronounced like the Os in the cheerios
Forum rules
Wiki Link

< W | OOO | Fourze >
RiderLeangle
Faiz

Episode 2 song?

Post by RiderLeangle »

Does anyone know what the BGM played in episode 2 was (When he was getting the sword and motorcycle), I checked the OST and it isn't there and alot of people I know elsewhere are looking for that song too (although they heard it elsewhere)..
Heres a rip of the audio so you guys can hear it
http://www.mediafire.com/?7r7pybxvaggpli0
ImageImage
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Episode 2 song?

Post by Catastrophe »

Unfortunately not. The thing is, I don't recall it being played again (I could be wrong), so perhaps it was a rushed addition and was forgotten about?
xshinox
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Boukengers
Dreamy: Ayumi Kinoshita
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: Now, count up your sins!

Post by xshinox »

if it's not on the ost or on a future ost, then it is stock music. they do have these for kamen rider. one stock music that was used was birth's debut.
RiderLeangle
Faiz

Post by RiderLeangle »

xshinox wrote:if it's not on the ost or on a future ost, then it is stock music. they do have these for kamen rider. one stock music that was used was birth's debut.
That would explain alot... Everyone who's looking for it has heard it in something that doesn't use it's own music (but does take from a bunch of things and toku has been in there).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2aX4avOAYU is how everyone knows it..

Someone had found another version of the song in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHj_bSeRdnM and that was a dead end... So I guess I have a good clue I guess...
ImageImage
rubius
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Zi-O
2nd Favorite Series: Lupinranger vs. Patranger
Dreamy: Patren Sango/Magine
Favorite Actor?: N/A
Favorite Band: Rider Girls/Chips

Post by rubius »

might be in the OST 2, i mean they still need to make a single for SaGoZo and TaJaDor
Finished Shows
Kamen Rider:Heisei Riders - Saber
Super Sentai: From Zyuranger to Kiramager
Other: Justirizer, Rescue Force/Fire

Haven't watched a Tokusatsu I didn't like :mrgreen:
RiderLeangle
Faiz

Post by RiderLeangle »

rubius wrote:might be in the OST 2, i mean they still need to make a single for SaGoZo and TaJaDor
Well it was from episode 2 and like I said, I heard the song in something that doesn't make it's own music and in something besides either that has a similar version of the song, I'm thinking that Stock Music thing was correct
ImageImage

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”