Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen rider Den O
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen rider Faiz
Dreamy: Yuuto
Favorite Actor?: Yuichi Nakamura
Favorite Band: AAA
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Everything Japanese!
Quote: "Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof."

Re: OOO 26 released

Post by ScatterBrain »

Kamen_Rider_Shiki wrote:I wonder though. Maybe the left arm is attached to the whole body and has the other three cores.

At first I though cakeboss was losing it; trying to celebrate a birthday that never happened. But when that red feather showed up it shocked me.

Where is Uva anyway?
He could have easily had somone pick it up from the "crime" scene. I really think that cake scene happened the same time as the left arm stalking scene, so i think there is no doudt Kougami is not ankh and niether is Satonaka, 2 of my biggest suspects before this episode dammit!
Uva and kazari normally have their own episodes to be the monster maker of the week and are rarely in same episode. Personally im glad we got somthing new for the good guys to worry about cause Uva in particular is not threatening enough at the moment. Kazari hatches elaborate schemes to get his medals back through trickery or deciet, often taking 3 or 4 whilst also experimenting with his yummy's to make hybrids that are more dangerous. What does uva do? A deal with the devil kind of offer to make a yummy that then shows the yummy parent how their desire is bad before maybe getting a single core medal back through dumb luck and then losing another one or even two of his own.
Plus whod have thought you could make a parrot monster threatening? wonder what other kind of bird yummy's we will get.
Spoiler
Hopefully not lots of parrot yummys if the preview trailer is anything to go by
Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, there is an idea and ideas are bulletproof!
Nihon_Rider_105
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Decade
Favorite Actor?: Ryosuke Miura
Favorite Band: Alice Nine
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Shock A Lacka
Quote: it's not the destination,it's the journey

Post by Nihon_Rider_105 »

Ahhh now we have to wait 2 whole weeks for more info about Ankh :(
but I look forward to the 1000th
Ivanhobe
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Den-o
Dreamy: Hana-san
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Mortal Kombat
Quote: "Shut up and eat an umaboshi!" - Inui Takumi

Post by Ivanhobe »

To be honest, i barely even noticed any issues with the video, but then again, i was too distracted with, you know, the plot.

I really liked this arc, they have been really developing the charactes in the last......counting.......like 6 or 8 episodes, i like how they continued the "trust" issue betwen ankh and eiji since episode 20, i thought it might turn dumb, but is actually pretty interesting, like the part where ankh reprimends eiji for being in bad condition, and eiji merely points out "whose fault is that". It really is an interesting relationship, like they trust each other but not for who they are but rather their actions, like is not really trust as much as it is an abusive relationship, and then you add hina-chan (who by the way, gets cutier by the episode) to the mix, and this seems like is going to become a really complex issue by the end.
ShadowX7 wrote:I hope he won't kidnap her and do... things to her
One word: MIIIIISAAAAAAAKIIIIII!!!!!!!!!

Also interesting is Goto, i like how he is taking Date as a mentor, not the first time i see it but interesting none theless
Biogirl
Go Go!
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider...Kabuto
Favorite Actor?: Yamamoto Yusuke
Favorite Band: Funky Monkey Babys
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Otoko nara darekano tameni tsuyoku nare. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h5OlXS8IzI

Post by Biogirl »

Ahhh! So I'm excited about the anniversary episodes, but I want to know about sinister Ankh! I think Kougami knows something, at least more than we do. I suspect that sinister Ankh is more complete because of the feathers, and at the end of the episode, it seems like it floats down into screen.

Maki is such a creeper. :lol: Since the doll that the sister had was wearing a dress, I'm going to go for it not being the same one that Maki had? Well, I'll have to go back and check the wardrobe.

Probably should have seen this punch drunker Eiji thing coming since they've been making such a big deal about combos being hard on his body. But I didn't.
Tokusatsu kotatsu party!
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Of course Eiji trusts Ankh, he's dishonest, you can always trust him to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you should look out for, for you never know when they'll do something very, stupid.

Spoiler
... My gut tells me that the next 2 episodes are going to be very, very meta... What do you get when Kamen Rider 1 and Kamen Rider OOOs meet? Kamen Rider 1OOO... It all makes sense now.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Netto no Zen-Aki
Gabu
Favorite series: Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Rider
Quote: "We cannot change the past, for it is written in stone. So we look to the future, for it has yet to be written."

Completed:
KR- Ryuki, Kabuto, Kiva, Den-O, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
Sentai- Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-On, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Go-Bust, Kyouryu, ToQger
ETC- Ryukendo, Rescue Force, Rescue Fire, Garo, Garo: Makai Senki, Garo: Yami

Current:
Shuriken Sentai Ninninger
Kamen Rider Ghost

Post by Netto no Zen-Aki »

Kogashi wrote:Of course Eiji trusts Ankh, he's dishonest, you can always trust him to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you should look out for, for you never know when they'll do something very, stupid.

Spoiler
... My gut tells me that the next 2 episodes are going to be very, very meta... What do you get when Kamen Rider 1 and Kamen Rider OOOs meet? Kamen Rider 1OOO... It all makes sense now.
Kogashi, you are a genius. I didn't think of that at first. But it does make sense now.
DrowningFishy
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "Silly Kaijiu. Kicks are for Riders!" - hunter-urufu

Post by DrowningFishy »

Netto no Zen-Aki wrote:
Kogashi wrote:Of course Eiji trusts Ankh, he's dishonest, you can always trust him to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you should look out for, for you never know when they'll do something very, stupid.

Spoiler
Kogashi, you are a genius. I didn't think of that at first. But it does make sense now.
There is a reason why it ends with "He was such a quiet guy everyone loved him I don't know how he could have done that".
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

dum dum dum dum, things take a major twist at the end of this episode another ankh? a twin brother maybe? that birth looked like an ultimate form for birth when he had all his additional armour equipped looks cool too. can't wait to see what happens next
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
Kamen Rider
Gabu
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
My boom: Gaim
Quote: おばあちゃんはこう言ってた。天の道を行き、総てを司る男………俺の名は天道総司

Post by Kamen Rider »

wuts better than one ankh????? TWO ankhs :D
Uncontrol
7X

Post by Uncontrol »

I'm just happy to finally see the story accelerating again. It was getting a bit dull for a while (although OOO's great character cast is able to carry it even without much story). Also happy to see Kougami back.
XerBlade
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Build
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Faiz
Dreamy: Tatsulot
Favorite Actor?: Ishida Akira
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: Kamen Rider Meteorologist! I will decide your forecast!
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by XerBlade »

Spoiler
Nice random Pirates of the Caribbean reference, I guess...
I laughed for a few seconds, anyway.

Spoiler
Anyway, was Birth's everything gattai the first time he'd used that wing part thing? Because I don't remember seeing it before.
I don't know, I just find it odd that there'd be an individual part that never got used until the pseudo-epic all-at-once scene. It'd be like if Kiva had never used Dogga Hammer at any point before that one episode where Kivat randomly decided to combine all 3 forms at once for no reason.
Watching
Kamen Rider: Saber

Complete
Kamen Rider: All Black and later
Sentai: Shinkenger,Gokaiger,Magic Kaito VS Detective Conan
Garo: All
kokowaks
Salami Commander

Post by kokowaks »

birth megazord...

OOO currently felt like those early heisei series with its dark atmosphere... and its still only in the middle of the series... :lol:
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

Kinda bland. Nothing awesome enough and the new stuff about Maki wasn't that interesting. Date`s ''new form'' is nothing special..

Lately OO's isn't so funny. I needs new developments. Ok, second bird is one, but it's not enough.
gyozilla
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: WShinken555RyukiKuga
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O, Kikaider
My boom: erang

Post by gyozilla »

Just in case someone in charge hasn't noticed, the font shadows for the new version are too thick.

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”