Theory on Hino Eiji

Pronounced like the Os in the cheerios
Forum rules
Wiki Link

< W | OOO | Fourze >
User avatar
ShadowX7
NagoSan
Posts: 762
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:20 am
Male: Yes
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Fourze, P4A/G
Quote: "Misunderstandings happens all the time, more so on the internet."
Location: Earth

Re: Theory on Hino Eiji

Post by ShadowX7 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:11 am

DrowningFishy wrote:
atilim wrote:Isn't the reason why he can use the belt because he ''unsealed'' it when Ankh gave him the driver? That was the reason Ankh gave when Eiji offered the power to little I want to save the world-chan.
Wasn't Anko when it came to Eiji, the only convent human, just like the body Anko inhabits.
I was under the impression that since the King created OOO to rule the world, so of course he created it so it can only be used by him

What kind of villain creates a power armor that can be used by anyone other than him?
Some random hero could steal it and used it against him
"You count the medals, one, two, and three! Life goes on, anything goes, coming up OOO!"

User avatar
DrowningFishy
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Posts: 843
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:03 am
omg are u a girl?: Yes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "Silly Kaijiu. Kicks are for Riders!" - hunter-urufu
Location: CA

Re: Theory on Hino Eiji

Post by DrowningFishy » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:13 am

ShadowX7 wrote:Wasn't Anko when it came to Eiji, the only convent human, just like the body Anko inhabits.
I was under the impression that since the King created OOO to rule the world, so of course he created it so it can only be used by him

What kind of villain creates a power armor that can be used by anyone other than him?
Some random hero could steal it and used it against him[/quote]

Can't use it if your dead-You know I am just sayin'

mhilez
I am the new #2
I am the new #2
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:39 pm
Male: Yes

Re: Theory on Hino Eiji

Post by mhilez » Sun May 15, 2011 11:54 pm

ShadowX7 wrote:I think Eiji is the descendant of the previous OOO from 800 years ago, hence why he can use the OOO Driver and handle the use of the medal combos
I think this is true seeing episode 32 about the purple medals when inside Eiji...

Wolfmano
Gao
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:10 am
Male: Yes

Re: Theory on Hino Eiji

Post by Wolfmano » Tue May 17, 2011 1:25 am

mhilez wrote:
ShadowX7 wrote:I think Eiji is the descendant of the previous OOO from 800 years ago, hence why he can use the OOO Driver and handle the use of the medal combos
I think this is true seeing episode 32 about the purple medals when inside Eiji...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the president and profressor said something about purple medals came later after OOO and the greed was sealed away, the profressor also has five purple medals in him, as well Eiji.

User avatar
kamenriderotaku
7X
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:18 am
Male: Yes
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: GOOOOOOOKAIGER!
Dreamy: Naomi
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Shu
Favorite Band: Weird Al
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Making KR Suits
Type: INFJ Counselor

Re: Theory on Hino Eiji

Post by kamenriderotaku » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:29 am

After all is said and done the continuous theme holds true

User avatar
OOOKaiser
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Posts: 1363
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:46 pm
omg are u a girl?: Yes

Re: Theory on Hino Eiji

Post by OOOKaiser » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:42 am

ShadowX7 wrote:I think Eiji is the descendant of the previous OOO from 800 years ago, hence why he can use the OOO Driver and handle the use of the medal combos
actually eiji was just there so ankh needed him otherwise his core medals would been taken. Plus Eiji can handle the use of medal combos because his body was tolerant to the combos after using them many times.

nini5
Gao
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:18 am
omg are u a girl?: Yes
Favorite series: kamen rider
2nd Favorite Series: super sentai
Dreamy: marvelous
Favorite Actor?: too many to tell
Favorite Band: depends on the song
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: internet
Quote: I may not know what I want,but I know what I don't want!

Re: Theory on Hino Eiji

Post by nini5 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:22 am

he is not,
since the actor began filming those flashback scenes ast the same time as he filmed the tv series,he doesn't age.besides the war in the flashbacks is nomore than2-3 years ago.

User avatar
OOOKaiser
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Posts: 1363
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:46 pm
omg are u a girl?: Yes

Re: Theory on Hino Eiji

Post by OOOKaiser » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:26 pm

nini5 wrote:he is not,
since the actor began filming those flashback scenes ast the same time as he filmed the tv series,he doesn't age.besides the war in the flashbacks is nomore than2-3 years ago.
first of all I still look the same after 2-3 years ago so your argument is invalid :)

Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Posts: 4516
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:47 pm
Male: Yes
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Theory on Hino Eiji

Post by Catastrophe » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:51 pm

You're 16 and you look exactly the same as when you were 13? Biological development has not been kind to you, or you hit puberty super early.

nini5
Gao
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:18 am
omg are u a girl?: Yes
Favorite series: kamen rider
2nd Favorite Series: super sentai
Dreamy: marvelous
Favorite Actor?: too many to tell
Favorite Band: depends on the song
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: internet
Quote: I may not know what I want,but I know what I don't want!

Re: Theory on Hino Eiji

Post by nini5 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:28 pm

OOOKaiser wrote:
nini5 wrote:he is not,
since the actor began filming those flashback scenes ast the same time as he filmed the tv series,he doesn't age.besides the war in the flashbacks is nomore than2-3 years ago.
first of all I still look the same after 2-3 years ago so your argument is invalid :)


No,you don't,even if you are 20,30 or 50,you change every day,and visibly every month.

Post Reply

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”