Dreamy: Naomi
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Shu
Favorite Band: Weird Al
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Making KR Suits
Type: INFJ Counselor

Theory on Hino Eiji

Post by kamenriderotaku »

Something that comes up from time to time is Eiji's appearence in photos and memories of the past, sometimes many years ago with him seemingly not aging, such as in Chiyoko's parent's picture.

My theory comes from previous Kamen Rider Series where the main Protagonist is something other then human being as human as humans. Perhaps Eiji is a Yummy that was born from a dying man's desire to protect others. Perhaps during that war of his flashbacks. With the desert around him, he took that man's image to fullfill his desire.
atilim
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Re: Theory on Hino Eiji

Post by atilim »

kamenriderotaku wrote:Something that comes up from time to time is Eiji's appearence in photos and memories of the past, sometimes many years ago with him seemingly not aging, such as in Chiyoko's parent's picture.

My theory comes from previous Kamen Rider Series where the main Protagonist is something other then human being as human as humans. Perhaps Eiji is a Yummy that was born from a dying man's desire to protect others. Perhaps during that war of his flashbacks. With the desert around him, he took that man's image to fullfill his desire.

When does a tv show character ever age?

Stewie from family guy is still 1 and he has been 1 for how many years now?
DrowningFishy
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "Silly Kaijiu. Kicks are for Riders!" - hunter-urufu

Post by DrowningFishy »

atilim wrote:
kamenriderotaku wrote:Something that comes up from time to time is Eiji's appearence in photos and memories of the past, sometimes many years ago with him seemingly not aging, such as in Chiyoko's parent's picture.

When does a tv show character ever age?

Stewie from family guy is still 1 and he has been 1 for how many years now?

Not to mention not every person ages fast. Some people can look like there in their 20s and actually be in their 40s or older.
kamenriderotaku
7X
2nd Favorite Series: GOOOOOOOKAIGER!
Dreamy: Naomi
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Shu
Favorite Band: Weird Al
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Making KR Suits
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by kamenriderotaku »

I just think something is up with it that they will bring in towards the end. It just feels a little foreshadowing to me.
DrowningFishy

Post by DrowningFishy »

kamenriderotaku wrote:I just think something is up with it that they will bring in towards the end. It just feels a little foreshadowing to me.
Just like the hints in teh boxing episodes leading to maybe it's hurting Eiji to be in the suit, or Date's health. Never mind the cop that is still depending on Anko. Then there is miss freaks strength, the mystory behind the crazy doll guys sister. Don't you think adding one more thing would be over loading it?

Even if Date does not look much older then Eiji (5 or so years), Remeber Date was maybe in the same place before, his reaction when he saw the pic?

The most daming of evidence is how ooo does not move it's ass when it comes to revealing what exactly is giong on. If we have anymore mystory with ooo this series is just not going to end.
GraveZero
Infinity
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Blade
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Nexus

Post by GraveZero »

I think the point of them being not humans is that they have a connection to what they're fighting o.o

It's like, one of the only consistent components to being a Kamen Rider, Kamen Rider's powers come from the same source as the enemy he's fighting against. Cyborgs, Undead, Imagin, there's always a connection between the belt and the kaijin.

OOO already has one, it uses the Greeed's medals. Ergo, there is no need for Eiji to be something other than human.
Ergo, he probably is just human.

I don't think that photo with Chiyoko's folks is dated either (could be wrong?) so it might not be 'he isn't aging' and more, 'the photo was recent'. Same with Date, there's no indication how long ago it was he was a field medic in that same wartorn environment. Which'd also mean he's unaging like Eiji if it were so :S.

I dunno, I really doubt Eiji's not human.
Digifiend
Gabu

Post by Digifiend »

Yeah, that photo might only be from a year or two ago.
LordOfTheSpeed
I am not a number. I am an individual!
I am not a number. I am an individual!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider ........
2nd Favorite Series: ... Sentai ...
Dreamy: ....................
Favorite Actor?: ....................
Favorite Band: Janne De Arc
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: ....................
Quote: Is it okay if i watch Kamen Rider ? Kotae wa kittenai!

Post by LordOfTheSpeed »

Remember, the Greed is still being sealed back then.
I think he is not a Yummy but something more extraordinary. Like a Greed or something else( I'm just imagining. Don't hate me! )
SeonArikale
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Favorite Band: UVERworld
My boom: Mecha

Post by SeonArikale »

Other than the photo we've not had any indications that Eiji is anything more than human. Combo's tire him out/outright wear his body down. Use of the Core Medals already seems a valid connection to the kaijin to me, so unless Eiji magically sprouts horns or something, I think we're just gonna go with him being a human. Granted I haven't seen 29 yet since I'm at work, but yeah, seems a bit late in the game to hint that. Unlike say, 555 where there were suggestions since episode 2 that our riders had a bigger connection to the Orphenocs than anyone realized.
ScatterBrain
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen rider Den O
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen rider Faiz
Dreamy: Yuuto
Favorite Actor?: Yuichi Nakamura
Favorite Band: AAA
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Everything Japanese!
Quote: "Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof."

Post by ScatterBrain »

SeonArikale wrote: Unlike say, 555 where there were suggestions since episode 2 that our riders had a bigger connection to the Orphenocs than anyone realized.
Yeah but did you think that all the way through till the episodes when it was revealed? I can onhestly say i did not see that one coming, but when looking back on previous episodes afterwards i did see the hints. THAT is good writing; having a major plot point planed way out ahead that no one will see coming and only planting a few tiny hints that people wont suspect till afterwards. Shinkengers did a really good one of these aswell.
As for Eiji Im pretty sure he is human.....at the moment. We still dont know why that Kamakiri yummy told him it was foolish to use the OOO's driver. but at the begining of the events of ooo's im pretty sure he is human.
Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, there is an idea and ideas are bulletproof!
atilim
Douza Uru Zazaado

Post by atilim »

ScatterBrain wrote:
SeonArikale wrote: Unlike say, 555 where there were suggestions since episode 2 that our riders had a bigger connection to the Orphenocs than anyone realized.
Yeah but did you think that all the way through till the episodes when it was revealed? I can onhestly say i did not see that one coming, but when looking back on previous episodes afterwards i did see the hints. THAT is good writing; having a major plot point planed way out ahead that no one will see coming and only planting a few tiny hints that people wont suspect till afterwards. Shinkengers did a really good one of these aswell.
As for Eiji Im pretty sure he is human.....at the moment. We still dont know why that Kamakiri yummy told him it was foolish to use the OOO's driver. but at the begining of the events of ooo's im pretty sure he is human.

preview spoiler
Spoiler
OOO 800 year ago went berserk because of his power, so it wouldn't be that weird when he tried to warn Eiji about OOO power.

And lets face it, he just tried to buy some time or put doubt into Eiji so he wouldn't transform. A normal level yummy doesn't stand a chance against OOO with his normal medal set.
SeonArikale
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Favorite Band: UVERworld
My boom: Mecha

Post by SeonArikale »

ScatterBrain wrote:Yeah but did you think that all the way through till the episodes when it was revealed? I can onhestly say i did not see that one coming, but when looking back on previous episodes afterwards i did see the hints. THAT is good writing; having a major plot point planed way out ahead that no one will see coming and only planting a few tiny hints that people wont suspect till afterwards. Shinkengers did a really good one of these aswell.
Well, that's my point. I didn't realize fully at first what the hints in 555 lead to, but I was picking up that something was off with why the belt would work for some people and not others. But those hints were there. With OOO the hints have been in other directions and involving other characters, like the answers that have started to leak out in 29. So...yeah, far as I can tell, Eiji is human. A well traveled and sometimes goofy human, but human. Now this is subject to change if it turns out that use of the OOO belt will slowly make him something other than human, but that remains to be seen and would simply be conjecture.
ShadowX7
NagoSan
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
My boom: Fourze, P4A/G
Quote: "Misunderstandings happens all the time, more so on the internet."

Post by ShadowX7 »

I think Eiji is the descendant of the previous OOO from 800 years ago, hence why he can use the OOO Driver and handle the use of the medal combos
"You count the medals, one, two, and three! Life goes on, anything goes, coming up OOO!"
atilim
Douza Uru Zazaado

Post by atilim »

ShadowX7 wrote:I think Eiji is the descendant of the previous OOO from 800 years ago, hence why he can use the OOO Driver and handle the use of the medal combos
Isn't the reason why he can use the belt because he ''unsealed'' it when Ankh gave him the driver? That was the reason Ankh gave when Eiji offered the power to little I want to save the world-chan.
DrowningFishy

Post by DrowningFishy »

atilim wrote:
ShadowX7 wrote:I think Eiji is the descendant of the previous OOO from 800 years ago, hence why he can use the OOO Driver and handle the use of the medal combos
Isn't the reason why he can use the belt because he ''unsealed'' it when Ankh gave him the driver? That was the reason Ankh gave when Eiji offered the power to little I want to save the world-chan.
Wasn't Anko when it came to Eiji, the only convent human, just like the body Anko inhabits.

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”