Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

KR OOO 30 released

Post by takenoko »

I forgot what a big cliffhanger we left off on last week

Oh amnesia plot device, what would writers do without you?

I like the thing with Maki bringing Chiyoko to his old house. Their costumes, the setting, and music really fit well together. Plus Chiyoko finding the photo of Maki's older sister was a neat moment

Is that the Sephiroth about 10 minutes in?

Oh, so that's how Kougami got that Core Medal

Wait what? Those flashbacks for Maki... LOL at the boarded up door. In the house of Maki, we use scotch tape to lock up all our dark secrets

Every time the panda wails I keep hearing Ryuutaros XD

I approve of the great Candroid exodus
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: KR OOO 30 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

So we learned a lot in this episode. Ankh is a right arm because the sealing took his arm while his body became inert until Kougami removed the Kujaku Core from his body. The interesting part about Ankh is how a second personality was created for Ankh's body and the possibility that Ankh we know can disappear if he merges with his body. Oh Maki, you're really more f-ed up in the head than I gave you credit for. All those happy memories of your dead older sister were really lies and then you killed her because you had enough of her treating you like crap. Part of me thinks that he does regret killing her but at the same time, he truly felt he did the right thing. He hopes that ending the world will make the world a happy place all this time even though it wasn't. Man this is the start of the end game.

Next Episode

Spoiler
Uva's back and a new Greeed. What a wonderful preview.
GokaiBlank
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Quote: " V3 is Invincible! "

Post by GokaiBlank »

So Kougami's completely nuts, Maki is cold-blooded killer and also completely nuts, Ankh's body has the mind of a three year old and Eiji is in danger of going insane.

Ladies and gentlemen, in the span of half an hour, the stakes have officially been upped.

Two things:

1. Can Eiji please display a bit more competence using the OOOs powers? It been 30 episodes, at least let him master TaToBa.
2. I read on TV tropes that someone thinks OOO might go on a bit longer than usual. Anyone agree with that?
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

GokaiBlank wrote:1. Can Eiji please display a bit more competence using the OOOs powers? It been 30 episodes, at least let him master TaToBa.
What do you mean master TaToBa? And also, he is competent with using OOO. He used a good combination when he escaped from Kazuri and Ankh II in the beginning of the episode.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

>2. I read on TV tropes that someone thinks OOO might go on a bit longer than usual. Anyone agree with that?

I don't see any reason to think that. I mean is this based on anything, AT ALL?
GokaiBlank
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Post by GokaiBlank »

To phoenix512,

Eiji's use of ShaUBa actually got me thinking his use of the OOO's powers. Why didn't he show this kind of cleverness earlier when fighting Uva's Swallowtail Yummy? Why didn't he think to immediately use ShaUTa against Ankh's body given his experience with the first bird Yummy? It's these events that somewhat grate on me.
As for mastering TaToBa, we just saw the king the Greeed fought got beaten by him (seemingly) using only TaToBa. Eijis has used this mode for thirty episode and still has trouble fighting Greeeds. Hell, he even has trouble fighting them with combos. I'd just like to see Eiji demostrate a bit more combat prowess, that's all.
Aeikozz
Faiz
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Smart Brain Lady
Favorite Band: Bennie K
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Aeikozz »

be nice if it did. so it would sync back up with sentai and precure back in febuary instead of ending in like october.

i just love kougami. he just nuts and he is enjoying every last minute of it.
GokaiBlank
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Post by GokaiBlank »

To Takenoko,

I was just wondering if anyone else had this strange feeling as that guy.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

GokaiBlank wrote:To phoenix512,

Eiji's use of ShaUBa actually got me thinking his use of the OOO's powers. Why didn't he show this kind of cleverness earlier when fighting Uva's Swallowtail Yummy? Why didn't he think to immediately use ShaUTa against Ankh's body given his experience with the first bird Yummy? It's these events that somewhat grate on me.
As for mastering TaToBa, we just saw the king the Greeed fought got beaten by him (seemingly) using only TaToBa. Eijis has used this mode for thirty episode and still has trouble fighting Greeeds. Hell, he even has trouble fighting them with combos. I'd just like to see Eiji demostrate a bit more combat prowess, that's all.
One, Ankh decides what Medals to use most of the time not Eiji. Eiji can only do so much with what Ankh gives to him. As for the King beating Ankh back then, it wasn't so much a beating but a flat out stabbing in the back deal. Ankh didn't expect it at all. And also, he had like lots of Medals to add to his power so I don't think that has to do with anything with TaToBa.
GokaiBlank
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Post by GokaiBlank »

Phoenix512 wrote:
GokaiBlank wrote:To phoenix512,

One, Ankh decides what Medals to use most of the time not Eiji. Eiji can only do so much with what Ankh gives to him. As for the King beating Ankh back then, it wasn't so much a beating but a flat out stabbing in the back deal. Ankh didn't expect it at all. And also, he had like lots of Medals to add to his power so I don't think that has to do with anything with TaToBa.
So, Eiji just couldn't say he needs ShaUTa and Ankh wouldn't give it to him even though he want the other Ankh destroyed?
Orenohissatsuclimax
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Naomi Chan~
Favorite Actor?: Mizushima Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Decade

Post by Orenohissatsuclimax »

Huh, I guess There is no plain OOO form, just Tatoba. I wonder what made Uva, Kazari, and Ankh so special
And Since Ankh actually has Red, Yellow, and Green in his design, I wonder if maybe he was the first Greed or something and OOO's spawned more off Ankh.
Speaking of which, Only Ankh, Kazari, and Uva is left.

Foreshadowing anyone?

I like the dark twist of seeing Maki killing off his sister. OOO's is getting pretty exciting
But I'd like more backstory to Eiji though other than "Guy who was randomly traveling through places and happened to become OOO because of his timing.

I just love the squeekyness of the Panda Yummy. It's hard to take it serious, even with the creepy face for an eye

I wonder how the excitement of being a major part of a Kamen Rider show is for a kid. I mean, not just for an arc but for (probably) the rest of the series. I envy the Kid Ankh

Preview
Spoiler
Since full ankh's right side is all purpleish, I wonder if he's related to the new purple Greeed
atilim
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Post by atilim »

So, Eiji just couldn't say he needs ShaUTa and Ankh wouldn't give it to him even though he want the other Ankh destroyed?
The king defeated those greeds because he teamed up with Ankh, it just shows how strong ankh really is compared to the rest of the bunch. And Kazari and to a lesser extend Uva are using medals besides their own so it wouldn't be all to weird that they are too strong when OOO fights in basic form. He defeated enough greeds using his basic form but now they are just too strong, with having most of their medals etc.

What I'm also wondering is how many medals the old OOO took when backstabbing ankh. It looked like 4 red medals but that would also mean that the amount of sealed medals where 4. Which could mean that their are more missing medals since Ankh started out with 2 + the medal kougami was saving so 3 (not counting the one he took because that didn't get sealed), so their would be a 4e medal that is lost. In total that would mean that Ankh should have 5 medals and the freak of nature Ankh 4

Finally I know that their are different rumours on the internet but when I saw the King throwing a bunch of medals in the air and scan them I though a form like that would be a perfect final form. But instead of just throwing random medals in the air he should throw 1 type of medal of each greed and transform like that. It was a cool scene and I hope they will use it more often and not be like Kuuga and only show it in the end.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Is it me or is the HD encode out of sync? The audio is running about 200ms ahead of the video.
DrowningFishy
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "Silly Kaijiu. Kicks are for Riders!" - hunter-urufu

Post by DrowningFishy »

Okay so we know what happened in the past, in a nut shell OOO fucked up and went power hungry. Now flash forward to the future we have an OOO with obviously a bit if denile issues, and pretty much everyone else has seriously questionable sanity ranging from total delusional nut job, to identity issues... Of course minus the woman. One of witch looks like a dead sister, and the other which is qualified to be in the circus for her freakish strength.

Is there ANYONE normal in this group?

Next Ep:

Spoiler
Looks like sh!ts gonna strike the fan.

PS: I had no issues with the HD, maybe my player audomatically fixed it... It does that.
Arigomi
Save the life
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

Gotou certainly kept his cool when Kougami surprised him while trying to gather information about OOO. Normally, someone in Kougami's position would get mad. Instead, we have Kougami being unpredictable with his mood swings.

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”