Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

OOO 33 released

Post by takenoko »

Kind of an okay episode. I really didn't like the pointless cocktease in the preview though. Haven't we moved pass the "Hey, wouldn't it be interesting if Mari becaome Faiz, or Kagami became TheBee" teases that fall flat? At least in Kiva the girls kind of did some fighting as IXA.

My problem with these episodes is that they're kind of running out of valid explanations for why they don't work out. For Gotou to just pick up the belt, go "nah, not ready yet". That's kind of badly written bullshit at this point. And it's such a cocktease because the writer's know you want to see it, but they're denying it from you, with kind of a lame excuse as an explanation. It just doesn't really fly anymore.

I guess I should point out that in the scene with Kazari and Ankh 2, the way he says it is ambiguous. What he means to say is "it'd be really good if they would just split up for us." but it can also sound like "Is there any way we can work separately". Since Ankh 2 is a simpleton who immediately leaves at that point, we can assume he used the second interpretation.

It's interesting that Eiji didn't detect a Yummy this week. Maybe the purple Medals can only control him when his guard is down, like when he's weakened or unconscious.

I don't really recognize this week's guest. But his name is Nakayama Takuya.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: OOO 33 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

Ankh trying get the purple Medals from Eiji was a good idea but they are too strong for Ankh's grip. But he made up for the fail with the Sagouzo block. I still don't get why Birth hasn't used the equipment besides the gun since episode 30. I wonder if Date is afraid that if it gets broken that it can't be repaired because Maki left.

As for Kitamura Yuuichi. it's just funny to me that he talks about how Ankh and the others used Eiji (Ankh for sure, others not so much) but yet, he is using Eiji to satisfy his own desire. I would guess that he probably had a good intent with the desire but got twisted along the way. I'm curious to know what Kazaki said to Kitamura and how it changed his original plan for Eiji.

One more thing, it seems to be a bit weird for Kitamura to give Eiji tickets for an empty amusement park. Was it not a popular place or just he closed it from public and opened for Eiji and the others?
Arigomi
Save the life
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

The amusement park was certainly different from what I usually think of when I hear the term. One of the areas looked like it was made for paintball. Date seemed especially excited to explore it though I thought it looked a bit mundane.

Of all the possible people to appear, I never expected to see Eiji's high school bromance stalker.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I bet Date gets excited over his first cup of coffee in the morning... and everything else he does in the day.

The grounds seemed more like a picnic area than an amusement park. It certainly looked spacious with no people there though
Sloth MD
Douza Uru Zazaado

Post by Sloth MD »

Nice picture this week.

I'm actually surprised that after seeing the form only ONCE, he thought of a way to counter it. ...Sure it didn't work the first time, but the second time made up for it.

...But just one thing... WHY IS KAZARI THAT CLOSE?! I mean, yeah Gotou moves the aggro onto him, but why is Kazari just that close? D: / ....and I'm sad that he didn't just ended up getting owned by PutoTyrannosarus.

...But this episode had some pretty funny moments to me at least.... I just love Chiyako's reaction to the three guys in the bed that's just this kind of mix of: "Uh-huh...." and "...I don't wanna know.", Ankh's "Shut up" to Eiji's 'Yahoo'. But goddamn the whole cock tease. Maybe next episode, Gotou. ...And if not, then don't bring that up! D: >
DrowningFishy
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "Silly Kaijiu. Kicks are for Riders!" - hunter-urufu

Post by DrowningFishy »

Not much to say about these ep.

-So in a sandwich Date's the top bread, Gotou's the bottem slice, and Eiji's in the middle.

-NM what was up with that innocent act as she opens the door, watch for Anko as she walks in the room.

-For a second there I thought Gotou had a second pair going up against barney with wings and making him go towards kitty boy, but they went back up when he was faced with the oppertunity to become Birth.

-I thought Hino's scream was a noise from a dinosaur 0_o

-Date and Gotou get wrapped up in giant trash bags and taken out to the curb. SPENDID!

-Wonder what the HS buddy's greed is. I have my theories but they come from all things evil in a woman's mind.
FangTrigger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
My boom: Kamen Rider Sentai
Quote: Impossible is nothing.....Master everything!

Post by FangTrigger »

I'm agreeing with Take on this one. The episodes are kinda falling flat in terms of surprise now. This one kinda made me go, 'eh.'
Highlight was when The Riders all ended up in the same bed. Hilariously disturbing.
Four questions, two related to the episode, two to others.
1) When did Ankh reclaim the Sai, Gorilla, and Zou medals? I think I either missed an episode, or just missed when it happened.
2)The Ptera canroid; where did it come from? I distinctly remember the majority of the canroids flying off with Dr. Maki, Kazarai, and chibi/grown Ankh.
3) Can anyone find me a link that explains why the triceratops canroid is green? It throws off the color scheme.
4)The Purple Medals can nullify other Medals and take their place. Is there a reason that the Sagouzou medals countered them in mid-air? if so does that mean that
Spoiler
Gammel has enough power to take out the Greeed they will eventually form?
(no idea if this is true, but Core medals=Greed, so.......)
Had another one, but forgot it.
FangTrigger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
My boom: Kamen Rider Sentai
Quote: Impossible is nothing.....Master everything!

Post by FangTrigger »

DrowningFishy wrote:-Wonder what the HS buddy's greed is. I have my theories but they come from all things evil in a woman's mind.
Just a guess, but I think his desire is something along the lines of 'Protect Hino from everything.' Can you say, 'Kamen Rider Yaoi'?
(now that i think about it, that would probably generate more money into the series if they made one)
DrowningFishy
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Quote: "Silly Kaijiu. Kicks are for Riders!" - hunter-urufu

Post by DrowningFishy »

[quote="Four questions, two related to the episode, two to others.
1) When did Ankh reclaim the Sai, Gorilla, and Zou medals? I think I either missed an episode, or just missed when it happened.
2)The Ptera canroid; where did it come from? I distinctly remember the majority of the canroids flying off with Dr. Maki, Kazarai, and chibi/grown Ankh.
3) Can anyone find me a link that explains why the triceratops canroid is green? It throws off the color scheme.
4)The Purple Medals can nullify other Medals and take their place. Is there a reason that the Sagouzou medals countered them in mid-air? if so does that mean that
Spoiler
Gammel has enough power to take out the Greeed they will eventually form?
(no idea if this is true, but Core medals=Greed, so.......)
Had another one, but forgot it.[/quote]

1)No Idea
2) THey were left behind, the tricertops one was found in the office for certian.
3)It's green cause IT'S SO CUTE! Sorry no link, just personal opinion.
4)Man, can't anything be left up to luck, but that was pretty random how things worked out. Maybe there was something behind it.

@FangTrigger Yeah I guess, can't hurt yourself in theory if your tied up thrown into a padded cell or in this case -preview- But what risk was the chick? Other then being a strong freak of nature.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I think the fact he doesn't change because he isn't ready is BS. They wouldn't be grooming it for him otherwise. Granted, this is the first episode in the arc, so if he did change, he would have got creamed lol.
relax23456
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gobus,Gaim,Deka,Geki
2nd Favorite Series: W,MagiGokai,Blade
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Stay hungry, stay foolish
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by relax23456 »

FangTrigger wrote: 1) When did Ankh reclaim the Sai, Gorilla, and Zou medals? I think I either missed an episode, or just missed when it happened.
He got it back from the battle against Uva in Episode 31. :P
HyperDrake
Gabu
Favorite series: BLADE
2nd Favorite Series: KUUGA
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Quote: "Rotten branches weaken even a great tree."

Post by HyperDrake »

Couldn't wait for the HD ver. of this eps. to be uploaded in DDL section by TV-N, so I just downloaded the SD ver. via TV-N torrent section.

Was it just me or did I really see a lot of cell medals bursting out of the Ptera Yummy when it got destroyed by OOO PuToTyra combo in the opening of this eps.??
I thought in the eps. 32 the two Ptera Yummies only burst out one cell medal each when both got destroyed by OOO PuToTyra combo. Could it be a mistake in the production??? Weird...
FangTrigger wrote:2)The Ptera canroid; where did it come from? I distinctly remember the majority of the canroids flying off with Dr. Maki, Kazarai, and chibi/grown Ankh.
I don't know if this is the appropriate analogy but who cares anyway > Steve Job (and his team) does the initial creation of the Apple products but do you think Steve Job is the one who manufactures the million of products that end up in each consumer's hands??? Of course not.
For additional information, the Trade Secret rules prevent any employee (in this case Dr. Maki) to take any confidential trade-related information away from his/her previous company (Kougami Foundation). In other words, the confidential information regarding the creation of candroids and other gadgets are the property of Kougami foundation (not Dr. Maki's even though he was the lead researcher/creator).
Last edited by HyperDrake on Sat May 14, 2011 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
atilim
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Den-O

Post by atilim »

HyperDrake wrote:Couldn't wait for the HD ver. of this eps. to be uploaded in DDL section by TV-N, so I just downloaded the SD ver. via TV-N torrent section.

Was it just me or did I really see a lot of cell medals bursting out of the Ptera Yummy when it got destroyed by OOO PuToTyra combo in the opening of this eps.??
I thought in the eps. 32 the two Ptera Yummies only burst out one cell medal each when both got destroyed by OOO PuToTyra combo. Could it be a mistake in the production??? Weird...
FangTrigger wrote:2)The Ptera canroid; where did it come from? I distinctly remember the majority of the canroids flying off with Dr. Maki, Kazarai, and chibi/grown Ankh.
I don't know if this is the appropriate analogy but who cares anyway > Steve Job (and his team) does the initial creation of the Apple products but do you think Steve Job is the one who manufactures the million of the products that ends up in each of million of consumer hands??? Of course not.
For additional information, the Trade Secret rules will surely prevent any employee (in this case Dr. Maki) to bring out any confidential trade information that is created (occured) in his/her previous company (Kougami Foundation). In other words, the confidential information regarding the creation of candroids and other gadgets are the property of Kougami foundation (not Dr. Maki's even though he was the lead researcher/creator).
Guessing that the a fresh purple Yummy still has allot of medals but while he is doing his thing the cell medals will be used up till their is just a single medal left.
AncientLemurian
7X
Favorite series: Keitai Sousakan 7
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Daimon Rinko
Favorite Actor?: Takayama Yuko
My boom: Tetris

Post by AncientLemurian »

Ankh was trying really hard to hold onto those medals.

Him throwing the Sai Gorilla and Zou medals into the driver was pure genius.

Before the HD version is released, I want to point out a typo at 2:36 on the SD version.

Where it says Putotyrannosaurus, it is mispelled as Putotryannosaurus.
I don't think that this would be significant enough to warrant a V2, but I figured that this could be brought to attention to avoid an error on the HD version.

It's like I'm getting better at this.
HyperDrake
Gabu
Favorite series: BLADE
2nd Favorite Series: KUUGA
Quote: "Rotten branches weaken even a great tree."

Post by HyperDrake »

atilim wrote:Guessing that the a fresh purple Yummy still has allot of medals but while he is doing his thing the cell medals will be used up till their is just a single medal left.
It does make sense IF it was still a fresh one. We don't know for sure whether the single Ptera yummy in this eps. haven't had its erase-game as much as the previous eps. Ptera yummies had

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”