Wiki Link

< W | OOO | Fourze >
LonelySoldier
Gabu
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Ryukendo
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: AKB48
Quote: Being forgotten is much more painful than being hated...

Re: OOO 33 released

Post by LonelySoldier »

DrowningFishy wrote:3) Can anyone find me a link that explains why the triceratops canroid is green? It throws off the color scheme.
Random theory about 'Why the Tricera Candroid is colored green'... (Please take this with a grain of salt)

Spoiler
It was actually Dr. Maki's failed product. It's supposed to be purple, not green...
"Oh sewt, I forgot that this candroid should be colored purple, stupid me for being distracted by its cuteness. Well, guess I'll leave this one at the lab..."
Thus Dr. Maki decided to leave that cute-yet-fail candroid in the lab instead of taking it with him for the great escape...
What I've learned from watching Kamen Rider OOO :
Don't be greedy, except for Bandai's stuff...
XerBlade
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Build
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Faiz
Dreamy: Tatsulot
Favorite Actor?: Ishida Akira
Quote: Kamen Rider Meteorologist! I will decide your forecast!
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by XerBlade »

Sweet, the real opening is back again.
But for how long?
Watching
Kamen Rider: Saber

Complete
Kamen Rider: All Black and later
Sentai: Shinkenger,Gokaiger,Magic Kaito VS Detective Conan
Garo: All
XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

Post by XIII »

AncientLemurian wrote:Before the HD version is released, I want to point out a typo at 2:36 on the SD version.

Where it says Putotyrannosaurus, it is mispelled as Putotryannosaurus.
I don't think that this would be significant enough to warrant a V2, but I figured that this could be brought to attention to avoid an error on the HD version.

It's like I'm getting better at this.
I would change it, but i encoded this morning and its just flying in distro mode at the moment
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

apologies if this has been mentioned somewhere already, but i just got to the part of the opening where the circles move over OOO's head, then arms, then legs, showing a different medal's parts each time, and i just realized something: for the past few times they change what parts are shown, there's been a pattern. go back two changes: condor legs. last change: kujaku arms and tako legs. now: taka head (tajador style), unagi arms, tyrano legs. using this, i can guess that the next time they change the armor, if it changes again, it'll have the shachi head and the tricera arms. no idea for the legs, since they've used them all, and can just switch to whatever they want now.

also, in the opening fight, anyone know if that was Eiji's actor doing the growls for PuToTyra or someone else?

well, back to the episode.
Kamen_Rider_Shiki
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Garo
Dreamy: Malika
Favorite Actor?: Nao Nagasawa
Favorite Band: Uverworld
My boom: Garo
Quote: "Living by supporting eachother is the game called life," so why can't I get a girlfriend?
"Nobody's Perfect," until you fall in love with them.

Post by Kamen_Rider_Shiki »

Of course he did the growl. He may not do his alter ego's stunts but he does his own voice. I'm still waiting for the opening to change, or get a remix... It should get one!

I call bullcrap on Gotou-chan not becoming Birth. Meh, he'll probably get it during the next arc, like Accel's... That doesn't count as a spoiler, does it?

It sure is nice to see Sagohzo again... But where's Sun Goes Up?!! I was waiting for that!

Spoiler
I think a good explanation for the Grey Medals knocking away the Purple Medals is probably because the Purple Medals have minds of them own, like most of them. They noticed Eiji had a set of coins to use, they noticed he was out of danger, so they let him be.

Edit: The front page's HD release says 34.
Favorites:
Kamen Rider - Black, Agito, W, Gaim, Drive, Ex-Aid
Super Sentai - Jetman, Megaranger, GoGo-V, Shinkenger, ToQger
Other - Garo, Ryukendo, Rescue Force
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

Kamen_Rider_Shiki wrote:Of course he did the growl. He may not do his alter ego's stunts but he does his own voice.
ok. was just asking, cause it sounded a lot deeper and more guttural than i would think him capable of.
DrowningFishy
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "Silly Kaijiu. Kicks are for Riders!" - hunter-urufu

Post by DrowningFishy »

Conan_Edogawa wrote:
Kamen_Rider_Shiki wrote:Of course he did the growl. He may not do his alter ego's stunts but he does his own voice.
ok. was just asking, cause it sounded a lot deeper and more guttural than i would think him capable of.
Give him some helium and Eiji's actor will be squeaker then normal. XD
TaelonZ
7X
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Akibaranger
Alignment: Neutral
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by TaelonZ »

FangTrigger wrote:I'm agreeing with Take on this one. The episodes are kinda falling flat in terms of surprise now. This one kinda made me go, 'eh.'
Highlight was when The Riders all ended up in the same bed. Hilariously disturbing.
Four questions, two related to the episode, two to others.
1) When did Ankh reclaim the Sai, Gorilla, and Zou medals? I think I either missed an episode, or just missed when it happened.
2)The Ptera canroid; where did it come from? I distinctly remember the majority of the canroids flying off with Dr. Maki, Kazarai, and chibi/grown Ankh.
3) Can anyone find me a link that explains why the triceratops canroid is green? It throws off the color scheme.
4)The Purple Medals can nullify other Medals and take their place. Is there a reason that the Sagouzou medals countered them in mid-air? if so does that mean that
Spoiler
Gammel has enough power to take out the Greeed they will eventually form?
(no idea if this is true, but Core medals=Greed, so.......)
Had another one, but forgot it.
1. Battle with Uva where the Purple medals first showed up and went into Eiji. Ankh got Sai from Mezools death in 16 and stole Gorilla and Zou from Uva in 30. He lost Condor to Uva in the same episode.
2. Was in production prior to Maki's resignation. Maki even uses them against his own yummy. They continued to produce them afterwards.
3. Easiest explanation is that since ptera was already purple they make tricera green so its easily identifiable. After all you only really see the color of the can and a small symbol in the ride vendors when your going to purchase your can it makes for easy identification.
4. In addition to what was mentioned before Void (purple series) might actually have a weakness against Gravity (grey series). Thus far we know Gravity(gray) < Light(yellow) < Water(Blue) < Fire(Red) < Energy(Green). So it might make sense that Void does extra against Energy and is weaker to Gravity (after all what killed the dinosaurs? a big old meteor pulled in by earths gravity!)
Biogirl
Go Go!
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider...Kabuto
Favorite Actor?: Yamamoto Yusuke
Favorite Band: Funky Monkey Babys
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Otoko nara darekano tameni tsuyoku nare. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h5OlXS8IzI

Post by Biogirl »

So, purple Greeed puts a single medal into an inanimate object (because it has no desire?) to create a yummy, it makes sense that the yummy would only produce the one medal that made it, because there is no desire to create more. But then how does the purple Greeed grow if it can't create more cell medals? My best theory is that it steals them and that's why the one this week had so many medals. It's either that, or the writers didn't think through this whole void concept very well.

Ankh seems to be loosing it. First he couldn't hold on to the purple medals, and then he walked straight into a very obvious trap even though I yelled at him not to.

My theory about Kitamura's desire is that he wants to be Eiji's best/only friend and support his dream because that's what Eiji did for him in high school.

Date is the best person to watch when you're not supposed to be watching him.
Tokusatsu kotatsu party!
ShadowX7
NagoSan
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
My boom: Fourze, P4A/G
Quote: "Misunderstandings happens all the time, more so on the internet."

Post by ShadowX7 »

Nice episode overall, although it's a bit jarring to see an empty amusement park (maybe it's still in development?)
It's also weird to see Kazari just standing there (and so close too) at the beginning and didn't do anything when Gotou tried to lure berserked Eiji to him

Date seems to be very rude and is acting like a kid in this episode, first he and Hina just rushed over to the snacks and then he interrupted Eiji and Kitamura when they're talking
No wonder Kitamura had a bad impression of Eiji's friends and tried to kidnap them
"You count the medals, one, two, and three! Life goes on, anything goes, coming up OOO!"
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

Pretty much the only thing I have to say on this episode.
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

dancercotillion wrote:[ Image ]

Pretty much the only thing I have to say on this episode.
is that DVD real?
Uncontrol
7X

Post by Uncontrol »

This was a weird episode. Plot-wise not a whole lot interesting happened, and the fact that the park was entirely empty made it feel like a student film project or something.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

Conan_Edogawa wrote: is that DVD real?
Yes.
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

Man, yaoi undetones over 9000.

Gotou had a nice plan. Date was funny. Not much to comment. rather plain, the episode.

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”