< W | OOO | Fourze >
DrowningFishy
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "Silly Kaijiu. Kicks are for Riders!" - hunter-urufu

Re: OOO 34 released

Post by DrowningFishy »

Agreed that the only issue with this combo IS the tail. As I said before the CGI is so pour maybe a rubber tail attached to the head would look better. Maybe if they added scale or something, or I nono- attached it to the ass. I understand orininality (sp) and all but somethings just are to weird that only an amazing artist an yank off. Take the T-Rex from W, that's pretty exstreme but they managed to pull it off. But imagine if it was done with poor CGI less of us would be liking it.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

The tail is fine to me, considering Toei's sfx house sucks at soft-body 3D. They're much, much better at hard-body and 2D effects.
ScatterBrain
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen rider Den O
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen rider Faiz
Dreamy: Yuuto
Favorite Actor?: Yuichi Nakamura
Favorite Band: AAA
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Everything Japanese!
Quote: "Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof."

Post by ScatterBrain »

Ive been meaning to comment since PuToTyra appeared so sorry if im back tracking a bit.
The form is decent but what each section does is a bit weird/useless, apart from the Ptera head which reminds me of the seraphic radience from shadow hearts. Ganbaride always do the cards and programe the moves for the combos before they air on the show, so given that they dont know what that form does yet they make up their own cool finishers and then program the proper finishers with the next batch of cards. Apart from the fact the Ptera head does nothing the ganbaride's use of the Tricera and Tyrano sections are much better. Heres a link if u wana see:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k-0Yk6K ... feedf_more
The shows use of them just comes off as awkward, especially the Tricera shoulders; how could Eiji use them in a fight apart from his finisher? Which even then requires that the Yummy keep still long enough to get impaled. With the ganbaride the gauntlets are like super extending tora claws. And when you think of a Trex do you think of its tail as its most stand out feature? No you think of its huge mouth with sharp teeth or its punny little hands or big stomping feet. The tail is the least of what stands out on a trex. If they needed the dino combo to have a tail why not ankylosaurus or stegasaures? If they were gona have a Trex they should have made its section have more to do with a Trex. But it looks like the form will rely on its axe/gun weapon anyway so whatever. I do like the wings though.
Maki or Eiji being the potential greeed is interesting, could be a bit of Blade going on towards the end me thinks. I really hadn't thought why objects were used instead of people till somone on here said about objects being void of desire and that being the whole purples shtick. Thats kinda cool and well thought out, but raises questions on how purple greed would grow given no cell medals would be made. Maybe it would be like gamel and rely on others to feed it.
I wonder what would happen if Eiji tried to put a medal in a vendor now. Would it make a yummy? He hasnt used a bike since the cores entered him, maybe that will come up.
Ankh in the episode where he asked Eiji if he was okay was good, shows that despie what he said in this episode he does have some concern for Eiji's well being. And stopping that axe with Eiji in his supposed super form whilst two almost fully powered greeed could not and then having the sense to turn the belt and deactivate the transformation.....yeah i think we established long ago that Ankh is a badass. A flamboyant and hammy one but still a badass.
Oh and by the way ive given up trying to figure out how the
Spoiler
dino yummys appeared in the OOO/W movie (which was shown in the opening previews back then) when the medals hadn't even been unsealed and used until ep 32. I mean they show that movie as being before births appearence in the series as his first appearence was in the movie and yet in series we are at 31 and the medals havent even made a greeed yet. What gives? How were the yummys made? explain movie/series, explain!!!

Preview
Spoiler
Yep. Thats a unicorn. Wonder if its name is Charlie?
Maybe it desires a spleen.....
Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, there is an idea and ideas are bulletproof!

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”