Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

OOO 35 released

Post by takenoko »

I'm a bit confused by Kazari and Uva's interactions. First, I thought Uva's big thing was he didn't use other Greeed's Medals, and yet he keeps Ankh's Medal inside him.

I did like the reveal that his big plan is to resurrect Mezool and the grey guy. It's kind of funny how the start of the series made it seem like Uva would be the main antagonist, but it turns out to be Kazari instead.

To the surprise of no one, Date has a condition or is dying from something. Who would have guessed that's what he wanted all that money for?

Pretty good episode in terms of reveals and plot twists. Normally the 30s are when these series tend to be in the slumps, but I'm really looking forward to seeing the next episode.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: OOO 35 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

Uva has been keeping the other Core Medals inside of him for quite some time. I don't think he uses the other Core Medals to create hybrid Yummys or use their powers like Kazari does. Uva realizes that he needs allies especially with Ankh II and purple Medal powered Maki at Kazari's side so reviving Mezool and Gamel is necessary. I think Mezool would probably want some revenge on Kazari and Gamel would follow Mezool so Uva should get some help very soon.

It's nice that we get some development on Hina after being there for so long without doing much. I guess Ankh's recent change of character has been due to the emergence of Hina's brother coming back. I hope that Hina will get her dream back once the Unicorn Yummy is defeated.

I thought the Birth System was going to destroy Date but I guess it was a previous injury that will destroy Date. Still I wonder why he hasn't been using the equipment and just been wrestling with the Yummys.

It was kinda of neat to see Eiji using the Putotyra Axe in Sagouzo.

It was weird to see Eiji fighting Uva in TaToBa when Hina was being chased by the Unicorn Yummy. Wasn't he in Sagouzo when he saw him lasted?

Preview

Spoiler
It's interesting that it has been 20 episodes since we last saw Mezool and Gamel. Let's hope that it won't be the last episode for Date as Birth.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I hope that there is a three vs three villian thing. It would suck if Uva manages to revive the two, but ends up dying as well.

Also makes sense as to why Date is training Brotou to be Birth. However, falling Riders can do rash things (I'm thinking death seeker Tsurigi again), heres hoping Maki doesn't offer to save Date in return for turning evil or something lame like that.
Arigomi
Save the life
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

It was funny seeing OOO trying to headbutt the Unicorn Yummy with the Sai head.

I'm surprised they announced the first place winner of the fashion competition right away. Normally, dramatic tension is built up by announcing the contestant in third place to torture the two remaining finalists.
DrowningFishy
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "Silly Kaijiu. Kicks are for Riders!" - hunter-urufu

Post by DrowningFishy »

Catastrophe wrote:I hope that there is a three vs three villian thing. It would suck if Uva manages to revive the two, but ends up dying as well.

Also makes sense as to why Date is training Brotou to be Birth. However, falling Riders can do rash things (I'm thinking death seeker Tsurigi again), heres hoping Maki doesn't offer to save Date in return for turning evil or something lame like that.
All I can say is wow things really pick up this episode. Starts kind of meh (though I like the outfit) then before you know it things start veering south. I am really wondering what Anko is going to do now.

Maki turn Date evil, damn that would be a change. A rider instead of going evil to good, turning good to evil. Date does have the whole I have to survive in order save others mentality. (Flying dino ep in which he tries to get Eiji to hide under the stairs)

Though I am hoping next ep won't put the good part at the end. I mean seriously, keep the ball rollin' there's a good thing going on here... ...Erm kind of.
atilim
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Post by atilim »

I hate it when tv shows do important thing offscreen.

Notice how Uva suddenly has 4 blue medals and 3 grey medals even though he should have had 1 of each eps before.

This would mean that he got a blue medal from Kazari before eps 35 and he found the 2 missing grey medals.

And Uva is finally getting smarter, fighting alone may sound cool and all but when you up against a group you may want to have some friends.
TaelonZ
7X
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Akibaranger
Alignment: Neutral
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by TaelonZ »

atilim wrote:I hate it when tv shows do important thing offscreen.

Notice how Uva suddenly has 4 blue medals and 3 grey medals even though he should have had 1 of each eps before.

This would mean that he got a blue medal from Kazari before eps 35 and he found the 2 missing grey medals.

And Uva is finally getting smarter, fighting alone may sound cool and all but when you up against a group you may want to have some friends.
Might be possible that he had the 3 and 3 before this episode but only pulled out one of each for reference when he was talking about them. (looking back he gains 3 from Mezools death. Although because of the shadow you cant tell which. Kazari does gain 4 or more in his hand and at least two were of Gamel's set.) So there might have been some fighting between Kazari and Uva off screen, but if there was not much was exchanged since if i recall Uva already had 1 of each set prior to the episode.

To bring up something from the past that they needed to actually do, they needed to actually launch the app that Ankh uses on the iPad early on to keep track of the medals and make it so it will update as the episodes go on. Make my life of keeping track of the medals much easier.
Kamen_Rider_Shiki
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Garo
Dreamy: Malika
Favorite Actor?: Nao Nagasawa
Favorite Band: Uverworld
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Garo
Quote: "Living by supporting eachother is the game called life," so why can't I get a girlfriend?
"Nobody's Perfect," until you fall in love with them.

Post by Kamen_Rider_Shiki »

Someone please update the Count Za Medals.

As take-san said, things are really picking up in the 30s for OOO. It's really that much different compared to the others.

Spoiler
They're back! Finally! Now that movie doesn't seem so far off!
Favorites:
Kamen Rider - Black, Agito, W, Gaim, Drive, Ex-Aid
Super Sentai - Jetman, Megaranger, GoGo-V, Shinkenger, ToQger
Other - Garo, Ryukendo, Rescue Force
NeoStorm

Post by NeoStorm »

Phoenix512 wrote:Uva has been keeping the other Core Medals inside of him for quite some time. I don't think he uses the other Core Medals to create hybrid Yummys or use their powers like Kazari does. Uva realizes that he needs allies especially with Ankh II and purple Medal powered Maki at Kazari's side so reviving Mezool and Gamel is necessary. I think Mezool would probably want some revenge on Kazari and Gamel would follow Mezool so Uva should get some help very soon.

It's nice that we get some development on Hina after being there for so long without doing much. I guess Ankh's recent change of character has been due to the emergence of Hina's brother coming back. I hope that Hina will get her dream back once the Unicorn Yummy is defeated.

I thought the Birth System was going to destroy Date but I guess it was a previous injury that will destroy Date. Still I wonder why he hasn't been using the equipment and just been wrestling with the Yummys.

It was kinda of neat to see Eiji using the Putotyra Axe in Sagouzo.

It was weird to see Eiji fighting Uva in TaToBa when Hina was being chased by the Unicorn Yummy. Wasn't he in Sagouzo when he saw him lasted?
Ha, well said.
ShadowX7
NagoSan
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Fourze, P4A/G
Quote: "Misunderstandings happens all the time, more so on the internet."

Post by ShadowX7 »

Great episode, the story is moving in a big way with Uva planning to revive Mezool and Gamel, the detective waking up, Date unable to fight (which means Gotou will probably take his place as Birth soon) and Hina losing her dream (which will hopefully return after they defeat the Unicorn Yummy)

Can't wait for the next episode
"You count the medals, one, two, and three! Life goes on, anything goes, coming up OOO!"
HyperDrake
Gabu
Favorite series: BLADE
2nd Favorite Series: KUUGA
Quote: "Rotten branches weaken even a great tree."

Post by HyperDrake »

Phoenix512 wrote: I thought the Birth System was going to destroy Date but I guess it was a previous injury that will destroy Date. Still I wonder why he hasn't been using the equipment and just been wrestling with the Yummys.
>>> It does make sense that Date hasn't been using the equipment lately. It's simply becoz he can't afford to spend more Cell medals if his target money (100 million Yen) are to be achieved.

[snip]
Last edited by XIII on Thu May 26, 2011 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed suspect spoiler material
Silent_X
Salami Commander
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Silent_X »

Huh, weird brain bullets. Where have I seen that before.
(I know it is not the first or only time that type of plot has been used before. It was just the first one that came to mind.)
I may be lying
Disclaimer: I do not endorse HeadOn; it is barely anything more than a stick of wax. I am simply using it as a Transformers joke.
Potts the Dog
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: KR: OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey
Dreamy: Naomi/Mele/Ankh
Favorite Actor?: Sam Jackson
Favorite Band: Mclusky/MF DOOM
My boom: SFPWXP (SNES)
Quote: "Smoke weed, watch toku, enjoy life." -Potts the Dog

Post by Potts the Dog »

So Date is Mona Sax from Max Payne. That's cool I guess, as long as he keeps doing drop toe-holds and inverted figure-four leglocks I'm cool with anything.
"The first thing you have to do is consider time as officially ended, we live on the other side of time."- Sun Ra
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

I wonder if Anhk slowly heals whoever he takes control of. Or was it that Anhk II took another core medal, weakening Anhk I, so he can't recombine into Hino's brother. It was weird that the purple medals "allowed" Eiji to use the weapon. I hope the Uva and Kazari stuff gets finished. It's really confusing with those two. I don't get why Uva didn't eat all the medals. Why make them sit there. You need that extra power. Eiji should try taking the bullet out of Date's brain. He can grab medals from bodies. Bluets are a metal, lol.
atilim
Douza Uru Zazaado

Post by atilim »

archer9234 wrote:I wonder if Anhk slowly heals whoever he takes control of. Or was it that Anhk II took another core medal, weakening Anhk I, so he can't recombine into Hino's brother. It was weird that the purple medals "allowed" Eiji to use the weapon. I hope the Uva and Kazari stuff gets finished. It's really confusing with those two. I don't get why Uva didn't eat all the medals. Why make them sit there. You need that extra power. Eiji should try taking the bullet out of Date's brain. He can grab medals from bodies. Bluets are a metal, lol.

Well, just guessing but I think that the guy Ankh took control over just is recovering at a normal pace like how every human would. Except a normal human would have died but in this case Ankh prevented that.

This eps also had one of the best KM scene's in it, Kazari taking Uva by the horns so Lost Ankh could beat him up.

And at this pace I think we will get more info about the purple greed at around eps 40. Right now we see OOO using the power of the purple medals less random and more at will.

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”