< W | OOO | Fourze >
TG23
Gabu
Dreamy: Hell Wolf-kun
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Killing You Guys

Re: OOO 35 released

Post by TG23 »

What the heck take?! No spoiler tag? Kidding. It's all good. Plus I haven't been here for a while so I have no idea what the rules are anymore.

Preview:
Spoiler
I was hoping that was what Uva was trying to do when he was talking about his prep work. Very nice that those 2 our coming back. Unless it's another fake out like that Decade episode with Den-O... It'll be interesting if they will remember what happened to them or if they were aware of what was going on while they were just core medals. And here I thought Uva was going to be the next to go or finally start to use the other core medals. A showdown with Kazari and those 3 would be awesome.

Definitely interesting to see the Ptera Axe thingy being used like that with the Gray Combo. Does this mean the weapon and shield setup returns? It's kinda neat seeing the Red, Blue, and Purple combo being featured in the intros now for the past episode or so. It's like the 3 strongest forms have finally come together. And they got the Unagi medal back! Now we might be able to see the Taka, Unagi, Cheetah combo! Unless we had that already... man it's been a while since I've seen Cheetah. Definitely want to rewatch this series once its done.
OMAETACHI, KOROCHU!
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

Finally, the detective wakes up. And finally Hina is useful for the plot.

I wonder what Cazali wanted by helping Uva. Let's see how bringing back Mezul and Gamel changes things. But I really hope they stay alive this time.

I think they're going to kill Date so that Gotou can be Birth...

Didn't know gori could shoot his arms.

And wtf unicorn! Purple should generate real extinct animals... And normally dinossaurs...

and wouldn't wanting to destroy dreams or reduce everything to nothing count as ambition, making purple a paradox?
TG23
Gabu

Post by TG23 »

Unicorns are REAL!!! THEY HAVE TO BE!!!!

Preview:
Spoiler
But now that I think about it. With all the Greeed coming back and the purple combo around, we might actually see OOO battle the greeeds in their complete form now that he doesn't need their medals to fight. Interesting...
OMAETACHI, KOROCHU!
Kamen Rider Ookalf
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies

Post by Kamen Rider Ookalf »

m4rc0 wrote:And wtf unicorn! Purple should generate real extinct animals... And normally dinossaurs...
Well, Kougami does specifically mention "animals one can only dream of" when talking about the purple Medals in episode 32. I'd say unicorns would qualify as that, wouldn't you?
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Kamen Rider Ookalf wrote:
m4rc0 wrote:And wtf unicorn! Purple should generate real extinct animals... And normally dinossaurs...
Well, Kougami does specifically mention "animals one can only dream of" when talking about the purple Medals in episode 32. I'd say unicorns would qualify as that, wouldn't you?
That mean that by the end of it all, we might see a Dragon Yummy? :shock:
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

TG23 wrote:And they got the Unagi medal back! Now we might be able to see the Taka, Unagi, Cheetah combo! Unless we had that already... man it's been a while since I've seen Cheetah. Definitely want to rewatch this series once its done.
No, Uva took the Unagi Medal this episode. They got back Shachi. Look at the Medal count at the end of the episode.
HyperDrake
Gabu
Favorite series: BLADE
2nd Favorite Series: KUUGA
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Quote: "Rotten branches weaken even a great tree."

Post by HyperDrake »

TG23 wrote:Unicorns are REAL!!! THEY HAVE TO BE!!!!
No, they're not. Any sane Archaeologist, Paleozoologist, Paleontologist in the world will make you feel disappointed. There have been no Macro Fossil of any Dragon, Unicorn, Pegasus, Wyvern, Griffin and the likes ever collected in the world's fossil record. If there is any, well, it must be fakes. Too bad.
TG23
Gabu

Post by TG23 »

Phoenix512 wrote:
TG23 wrote:And they got the Unagi medal back! Now we might be able to see the Taka, Unagi, Cheetah combo! Unless we had that already... man it's been a while since I've seen Cheetah. Definitely want to rewatch this series once its done.
No, Uva took the Unagi Medal this episode. They got back Shachi. Look at the Medal count at the end of the episode.
That's Unagi isn't it? The one that dissappeared was the Tako Medal which Uva took. And the one that showed up at the count the medal spot was a Unagi medal which I thought was the long looking one. And Anko got the Unagi medal and the medal Uva picked up was the Shachi medal that Kazari had right?

And too serious HyperDrake...
OMAETACHI, KOROCHU!
prsentai
Imouto Rider Club
Imouto Rider Club

Post by prsentai »

No. If you look at the medals, the middle one disappeared. And the medals are shown in order, so it has to be the Unagi medal lost to Uva.
Kiva Jyu Fly Ken Tatsulot
Biogirl
Go Go!
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider...Kabuto
Favorite Actor?: Yamamoto Yusuke
Favorite Band: Funky Monkey Babys
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Otoko nara darekano tameni tsuyoku nare. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h5OlXS8IzI

Post by Biogirl »

I LOL's when Uva got surprise attacked by Kazari. He should know better than to wander around that place by himself, nothing good ever happens there.
archer9234 wrote:I wonder if Anhk slowly heals whoever he takes control of. Or was it that Anhk II took another core medal, weakening Anhk I, so he can't recombine into Hino's brother.
I think that Ankh kept him from dying long enough that he's started to recover and came out of his coma. The stronger he gets, the harder it is for Ankh to suppress him.

Preview
Spoiler
It looks like Uva's plan backfires. Mezool and Gamel are walking up the stairs with the Maki family. Also there's Gamel's fabric draped next to Kazari's. If Gamel's on their side, that means Mezool joined them first. I'd say the future looks pretty bleak for poor Uva. He gets no love. :cry:

All in all, this was a pretty serious episode. Kougami didn't even lighten up the mood.
Tokusatsu kotatsu party!
TG23
Gabu

Post by TG23 »

prsentai wrote:No. If you look at the medals, the middle one disappeared. And the medals are shown in order, so it has to be the Unagi medal lost to Uva.
What? No they don't. Not consistently at least. Look at the pictures of the coins. Look you can look at the Grey combo and it's Gorilla, Rhino, and Elephant which would be body, head, and leg. And the Red medals from left to right is Phoenix and 2 Hawks: Body, heads. For the Blue combo you see a Killer Whale at the bottom, an Octopus medal dissappear in the middle and a snake looking one appear which I'm guessing is Unagi unless that's a really weird way of drawning an octopus or whale.
OMAETACHI, KOROCHU!
HyperDrake
Gabu
Favorite series: BLADE
2nd Favorite Series: KUUGA
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Quote: "Rotten branches weaken even a great tree."

Post by HyperDrake »

TG23 wrote:
prsentai wrote:No. If you look at the medals, the middle one disappeared. And the medals are shown in order, so it has to be the Unagi medal lost to Uva.
What? No they don't. Not consistently at least. Look at the pictures of the coins. Look you can look at the Grey combo and it's Gorilla, Rhino, and Elephant which would be body, head, and leg. And the Red medals from left to right is Phoenix and 2 Hawks: Body, heads. For the Blue combo you see a Killer Whale at the bottom, an Octopus medal dissappear in the middle and a snake looking one appear which I'm guessing is Unagi unless that's a really weird way of drawning an octopus or whale.
I've checked it out. You're the right one, I think. Ankh lost the Tako Medal when it was snatched by Uva when Ankh was attempting to pass it to Eiji and later Ankh got the Unagi medal from Kazari.(Ankh was close to get his hand on Shachi Medal before Uva spoiled the day)
DrowningFishy
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "Silly Kaijiu. Kicks are for Riders!" - hunter-urufu

Post by DrowningFishy »

HyperDrake wrote:
TG23 wrote:Unicorns are REAL!!! THEY HAVE TO BE!!!!
No, they're not. Any sane Archaeologist, Paleozoologist, Paleontologist in the world will make you feel disappointed. There have been no Macro Fossil of any Dragon, Unicorn, Pegasus, Wyvern, Griffin and the likes ever collected in the world's fossil record. If there is any, well, it must be fakes. Too bad.
But there has been theories on to why people believed in Dragons, Unicorns, Pegasus, and so on from not only misseeing (sp) real life animals but also exposed dinosaur fossil beds. A lot of times you get a bunch of dinosaurs jumbled together in these fossil beds.Even with the fact humans were advancing there is so much they did not understand so they tried to explain what they saw with stories (thus fokelores). Plus look at some dinosaurs, wouldn't you think OMG dragon if you didn't know better.
Spoiler

PS: Unicorns are real-sorta-look up Narwhal

I like the use of the unicorn, hope they whip out a dragon I think that would be awesome, along with other dinosaurs of course. If you can't guess-cough-::looks around::
jolly_old_saint
Faiz
Favorite series: Gumby
2nd Favorite Series: Dengekibikifaizenger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by jolly_old_saint »

Unico toootally happened.
TG23 wrote:Plus I haven't been here for a while so I have no idea what the rules are anymore.
Where we're going we don't need any rules. 8)

...They could do a lot worse than a bullet in the brain for imminent death syndrome. That said, it was apparent from the get-go where they were going.

...Hm, all the tumbling and getting hit in the face probably isn't helping Bornman's situation.

...Also, shouldn't he have taken a physical before getting hired?

...Remind me to say "dream on, girlfriend" for the three snapshot thing what I do next episode.
Netto no Zen-Aki
Gabu
Favorite series: Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Rider
Quote: "We cannot change the past, for it is written in stone. So we look to the future, for it has yet to be written."

Completed:
KR- Ryuki, Kabuto, Kiva, Den-O, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
Sentai- Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-On, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Go-Bust, Kyouryu, ToQger
ETC- Ryukendo, Rescue Force, Rescue Fire, Garo, Garo: Makai Senki, Garo: Yami

Current:
Shuriken Sentai Ninninger
Kamen Rider Ghost

Post by Netto no Zen-Aki »

I was laughing a lot during this episode.
First off: Hina's unrestrained power scarred those boys for life.
Second off: Eiji Headbutting again... *thank goodness for Sai's hard-head*
and Third: Trolling Cakeman *where the heck does he get things? And how can I get a job there?*

on a side note: the Commercials were funny to watch. Teriyaki burger does sound good right about now.

Another note of Preview proportions:

Spoiler
Aku Sentai GREEDO!

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”