Forum rules
Wiki Link

< W | OOO | Fourze >
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: OOO medals vs. W Gaia memories

Post by Catastrophe »

Yeah, but the actual wings in TaJaDol come out of his back. In barney combo, they grow out of his head, because they are given by the Pterodactyl medal.

Then again, he can't fly with only the Kujaku medal or just the Taka medal, so it's probably just one of those full combo powers of having medals from all three animals that can fly.
Kamen Rider
Gabu
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
My boom: Gaim
Quote: おばあちゃんはこう言ってた。天の道を行き、総てを司る男………俺の名は天道総司

Re: OOO medals vs. W Gaia memories

Post by Kamen Rider »

Catastrophe wrote:Yeah, but the actual wings in TaJaDol come out of his back. In barney combo, they grow out of his head, because they are given by the Pterodactyl medal.

Then again, he can't fly with only the Kujaku medal or just the Taka medal, so it's probably just one of those full combo powers of having medals from all three animals that can fly.
Ummm....last time I checked in Tatoba, a tiger can't fly and he still grows wings for the finisher, he just cant fly with them, they just add speed (and maybe power) for the OOO tatoba scanning charge, or any combo with taka as one of the 3 medals being used.
Spoiler

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”