< W | OOO | Fourze >
DrowningFishy
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "Silly Kaijiu. Kicks are for Riders!" - hunter-urufu

Re: OOO To short?

Post by DrowningFishy »

Spinster wrote:Amazon is flippin' awesome!

Amazon is flippin' awesome!

@atilim well at least we got rid of Date so that means the story is moving foward-right?
Doguso
Go Go!
Favorite series: OOO/Faiz
2nd Favorite Series: W
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Doguso »

Since there are 10 eps left (if they are staying traditional which I'm sure they are) then the end will probably feel rushed. But it's still doable. They'll probably do something with Uva, Eiji's dream/character and Ankh soon and then the last few eps will probably be centered around the purple medals manifesting (I'm sure he's the super, final big baddy guy, they've been making Maki out to be an evil mastermind genius and the purple medals as the strongest set). Cakeboss will probably tie into the very end in a sort of anticlimatic way. And I'll be really sad if it does end on 48 and not 49...

And yeah I meant Heisei haha wrong era.
Arawynn
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Garo, KR Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger
Dreamy: Kouga, Tetsu
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Arawynn »

Its going to reach 50 eps...48 at the least.
They have a lot of stuff going on in the show which is yet unexplained. I hope that it all comes together nicely in the end and that we dont have to wait for the movie to explain everything! >_<
KR - Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-o, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze Sentai - Dai, Time, Gao, Hurrican, Aba, Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-on, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Gobust Other: Garo, Garo: Makai Senki
Kamen Rider
Gabu
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
My boom: Gaim
Quote: おばあちゃんはこう言ってた。天の道を行き、総てを司る男………俺の名は天道総司

Post by Kamen Rider »

atilim wrote:the whole short thing is like i said before.

They tried to put to many plots in the show while not actually putting them in the eps themselves.

They still need to finish the purple medal plot
The Ankh showdown
The introduction/making clear of the ''final boss''
Uva's role

And a few more things but while trying to make the show cool by building up tension (for example with the whole Ankh showdown) they might end up making the ending really rushed or really anti-climax because they lake eps.
There's also the true intent of Kougami and his role in everything as well.
FangTrigger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
My boom: Kamen Rider Sentai
Quote: Impossible is nothing.....Master everything!

Post by FangTrigger »

Odds are, they are going to go the Decade route and have everything come to a close in a movie, but still have enough plot holes for the next movie.
atilim
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Post by atilim »

FangTrigger wrote:Odds are, they are going to go the Decade route and have everything come to a close in a movie, but still have enough plot holes for the next movie.
They just finished filming the summer movie, so if there is a new movie then it would be more like W style where the main story is already told and the movie would mostly just be fan service.

Decade was short so it wasn't surprising that they needed to rap things up with a movie or 2
Last edited by atilim on Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spinster
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Survive Forms

Post by Spinster »

atilim wrote:They just finished filming the summer movie, so if their comes a new movie then it would be more like W style where the main story is already told and the movie would mostly just be fan service.
OOO Returns Birth (in the style of W Returns Accel) would be something I'd almost buy a ticket to Japan to go see in theatres.
FangTrigger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
My boom: Kamen Rider Sentai
Quote: Impossible is nothing.....Master everything!

Post by FangTrigger »

Spinster wrote:
atilim wrote:They just finished filming the summer movie, so if their comes a new movie then it would be more like W style where the main story is already told and the movie would mostly just be fan service.
OOO Returns Birth (in the style of W Returns Accel) would be something I'd almost buy a ticket to Japan to go see in theatres.
I would too, but at the same time, you have to wonder how much farther they can go with Birth. I was expecting a new form when Goto took over (kinda like how Ixa does in a way), but I'm still satisfied with what I got.
atilim
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Den-O

Post by atilim »

Spinster wrote:
The Accel movie was a direct to dvd release so it kind of shows how much of a potential it has in terms of profit. Birth would be lover since it has less story potential.

The reason why Accel could be made into a good movie on it owns was that during the show they never really went into the daily live of the character during the show. You never saw him acting like a cop except after Double would defeat a random bad guy.

But with Birth is kind of different depending on on how the show ends Birth as a system might lose it's purpose unless they pull of a Den-O where even though the all of the monsters should have died for some reason they are still ton out their.
markoclix
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Shinkenger

Post by markoclix »

Maybe the next movie they make will be something like Kamen Rider New Den-OOO featuring Ankh as being reborn as an Imagin, (All Rider Spoilers for movies that aren't even out on DVD/Blu-Ray are particularly bad, one week ban -take], and Gotou getting his own form. Oh! And the detective can be the new-new Den-O as he's already used to being possessed by Ankh. Yeah. I can see it now... "Ore Sanjou!!!! now get me some frozen ice!!! Tch!"
GraveZero
Infinity
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Blade
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
My boom: Nexus

Post by GraveZero »

Going on how OOO has revealed stuff so far, they'll probably have Kougami shout something then make it obvious that it was happening all along. Like, I dunno, Maki has been working for him and that he's a high-ranking member in Foundation X? Cake baking is definitely on par with sir Drops-a-lot and Stopwatch woman.

Point is, no matter the spacing of episodes, OOO has paced itself pretty well so far. I'll hope for the best.
HyperDrake
Gabu
Favorite series: BLADE
2nd Favorite Series: KUUGA
Quote: "Rotten branches weaken even a great tree."

Post by HyperDrake »

GraveZero wrote:Going on how OOO has revealed stuff so far, they'll probably have Kougami shout something then make it obvious that it was happening all along. Like, I dunno, Maki has been working for him and that he's a high-ranking member in Foundation X?
You're saying that Maki has (had) been working for two foundations?? We're aware that Maki was a high-ranking member in Kougami Foundation based on OOO episodes this far, but it never shows at all that he is/was a member of Foundation X stuff in kamen rider W.
Uncontrol
7X

Post by Uncontrol »

It always feels that way, but let's say there are about 10 episodes left. That means there's over three hours of footage left to see. That is a lot in terms of what can be explained and what can happen. It seems like we are really hitting the climax now, so I think they will be able to wrap it up in time. OOO's has had pretty decent pacing so far, for me. My only complaint would be that the Kougami foundation has largely been absent and we don't know enough about everyone's motives.
kokowaks
Salami Commander

Post by kokowaks »

i think they're doing a very good job for OOO... never been this edgy for the next episode since blade...

the pacing is good... episode 38 proved that they could speed things up by incorporating other story plots in just one episode...

the build up to the ending is quite good... and almost all of the episodes are not stand alone arcs(or bi-weekly arcs)

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”