Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Re: OOO 40 released

Post by dancercotillion »

People gibbering about Foundation X are loco. It seemed like more of a callout to the next show than anything. I'm sure we'd have run into them by now if they meant anything to OOO.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Arawynn wrote:I dont understand why all medals except the purple ones are gone. Ankh used the medal case to store them, didn't he?
It's to milk the dramatic tension, that's all
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Netto no Zen-Aki
Gabu
Favorite series: Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Rider
Quote: "We cannot change the past, for it is written in stone. So we look to the future, for it has yet to be written."

Completed:
KR- Ryuki, Kabuto, Kiva, Den-O, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
Sentai- Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-On, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Go-Bust, Kyouryu, ToQger
ETC- Ryukendo, Rescue Force, Rescue Fire, Garo, Garo: Makai Senki, Garo: Yami

Current:
Shuriken Sentai Ninninger
Kamen Rider Ghost

Post by Netto no Zen-Aki »

I did enjoy this episode. I like the music that was playing with the Yummy was dancing/fighting. But that fails with "Ride On Right Time" plays. I want to hear all the Combo songs and then make a ranking-list of them.

I can't believe it! What a cunning plan! For a kid to think like that, it's amazing! lol. It is true though, after the battle, most people breathe a sigh of relief, thinking it's over. And just when they go to take a leak, BOOM! they are caught with their pantsu down. lol

Next EP:

Spoiler
"Eiji Exits" That's scary. I hope Hina-chan's brother helps out. Maybe be a better partner for BIRTH.
Ghost23
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Ghost23 »

Wow its episode 40 already and they haven't even bring out OOO's upgrade form if there is one that is or is the purple considered the upgrade? What happen with Satonako she was all bad ass in that earlier ep and now she goes all super girly all of a sudden. I"m surprise that Dr. Maki didn't put in some sort of fail safe to sabotage the canroids in order to cripple OOO and Birth so they would have to do things manually. Also in the preview of the OOO movie, is that the guy from Abarenbo Shogun?
Kamen Rider
Gabu
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
My boom: Gaim
Quote: おばあちゃんはこう言ってた。天の道を行き、総てを司る男………俺の名は天道総司

Post by Kamen Rider »

Ghost23 wrote:Wow its episode 40 already and they haven't even bring out OOO's upgrade form if there is one that is or is the purple considered the upgrade? What happen with Satonako she was all bad ass in that earlier ep and now she goes all super girly all of a sudden. I"m surprise that Dr. Maki didn't put in some sort of fail safe to sabotage the canroids in order to cripple OOO and Birth so they would have to do things manually. Also in the preview of the OOO movie, is that the guy from Abarenbo Shogun?
Spoiler about the guy from Abarenbo Shogun
Spoiler
Yup, and people say he's reprising the same character from that show too.
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

Why do I feel that OOO should be a longer series than usual?

Because there's still a lot of plot that can be elaborated.

Spoiler
Did Shingo just poke Eiji's eye with the Core? Bet Eiji's missing Arm Ankh by now. He realized that Medal-throwing is an exquisite skill for OOO.

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”