< W | OOO | Fourze >
Igarashi_Kiriiga
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kiva
Dreamy: Saejima Kouga
Favorite Actor?: I can't choose!
My boom: GARO
Quote: "saisho ni itte oku, ore wa tsuyoi jyanai. Ore wa tsugoku tsuyoi" aka "let me tell you from the start, I am not strong. I am very strong"

Re: OOO 42 released

Post by Igarashi_Kiriiga »

Kamen Rider Raven wrote: Preview Spoiler
Spoiler
Ankh and Uva teaming up. Somehow that just seems so natural. Also, I wonder why Ankh still needs Shingo's body?

to eat sweets??

The way he looks make the girls feel honored to be reeled in
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

so both eiji and maki are becoming greeds but then we knew that already but out of the blue maki evolves suddenly into his true form in the shadows but what could it be?. ankh vs. OOOs so it looks like our ankh's presence wasn't really gone at all and he comes back as shingo san man now that was wierd but at least he actually thanked eiji for bringing him back. also how could those people not know what OOOs was haven't they never heard of Kamen Rider?
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
Therm_Kitty
Gabu
Dreamy: Shotaro!
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Therm_Kitty »

AeonRanger wrote:so both eiji and maki are becoming greeds but then we knew that already but out of the blue maki evolves suddenly into his true form in the shadows but what could it be?. ankh vs. OOOs so it looks like our ankh's presence wasn't really gone at all and he comes back as shingo san man now that was wierd but at least he actually thanked eiji for bringing him back. also how could those people not know what OOOs was haven't they never heard of Kamen Rider?
Birth is called Kamen Rider Birth but apart from the Double movies, OOO is never called a Kamen Rider in-series.
Also, apart from Cakeboss, the name "OOO" is rarely yelled. Only Greeed, Hina, Shingo and members of the Kougami Foundation ever say that name.
Xander Blaze
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: W / Kuuga
Dreamy: Tendou Souji
Favorite Actor?: Kikkawa Koji
Favorite Band: Tetra Fang
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: Kamen Rider
Quote: Ultimate

Post by Xander Blaze »

OK, first of all, of all thing you can say, you say WOW??? doctor?

Purple greed looks awfully like Putoterano..... especially the wings

Anybody noticed that doctor look at eiji straight to the eyes when talking for a while?

I'm getting confused with HinaXEiji here, nobody want to admit that they love each other but need each other?

Looks like the count the medals will be incomplete now since the core is destroyed, i was hoping for once they'll show all the medals at the screen TT_TT

Ankh, just getting saved, suddenly going evil again? typical....

Eiji just changed from a combo to a berserk combo in a henshin, and didn't even faint?

I was expecting more of a challenge from Lefty.....

Plus..
Spoiler
Is that Uva and Ankh in Doctor Maki's house (looking evil)???
天の道を往き、総てを司る!
Ten no michi o Iki, Subete o Tsukasadoru otoko!
Walking the path of heaven, the man who will rule over everything!

Yes, I'm back
Truthfully.
Disappeared since the end of Kamen Rider OOO
atilim
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Den-O

Post by atilim »

Xander Blaze wrote:OK, first of all, of all thing you can say, you say WOW??? doctor?

Purple greed looks awfully like Putoterano..... especially the wings

Anybody noticed that doctor look at eiji straight to the eyes when talking for a while?

I'm getting confused with HinaXEiji here, nobody want to admit that they love each other but need each other?

Looks like the count the medals will be incomplete now since the core is destroyed, i was hoping for once they'll show all the medals at the screen TT_TT

Ankh, just getting saved, suddenly going evil again? typical....

Eiji just changed from a combo to a berserk combo in a henshin, and didn't even faint?

I was expecting more of a challenge from Lefty.....

Plus..
Spoiler
Is that Uva and Ankh in Doctor Maki's house (looking evil)???

Eiji/Hina relationship is kind of weak compared to other kamen rider characters. And unlike American shows the main hero of a Kamen Rider never gets a girl.

And why wouldn't Maki look at the person he is talking in the eye? Where should he be looking at the birds or something?

Ankh going all bad ass is just his personality, he made is clear that his teaming up with OOO is because it is convenient for him.
ShadowX7
NagoSan
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Fourze, P4A/G
Quote: "Misunderstandings happens all the time, more so on the internet."

Post by ShadowX7 »

It doesn't seem like Eiji and Hina are attracted in that kind of way though, they're just friends, and it doesn't seems like their relationship will develop any further.
Kiva finale spoilers
Spoiler
But then again Nago and Megumi were just friends, if not rivals, before she helped him while he was blind and they were married in the finale.

Maki had a habit of not looking at the eyes of the people he's talking to when he was still working with Kougami, but I guess that changed when he became "evil".
"You count the medals, one, two, and three! Life goes on, anything goes, coming up OOO!"
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

I'm shocked at the developments at the end. How can Ankh just revive and also carry Shingo's body as his own now? I'm kinda lost on that. I hope there is a better explanation or something.
atilim
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Den-O

Post by atilim »

chronoxiong wrote:I'm shocked at the developments at the end. How can Ankh just revive and also carry Shingo's body as his own now? I'm kinda lost on that. I hope there is a better explanation or something.
He has 5 of his cores now, if 3 where his orignal and 2 of Lost Ankh then he could get back allot of his old power. But I doubt he will get back full greed body
Spoiler
because he still wants to have Shingo's body

See if like this, if 3 of his medals where sealed and 6 where ''frozen'' with Lost ankh.

The sealed medals contained his memory and stuff which made Ankh Ankh.

The Lost Ankh medals contained the ''info'' about Ankhs body and power minus the arm.

So with Ankh getting 2 extra medal that has the body info part he would be able to return back to more then a arm. He maybe even could get back to greed form but I guess that takes a bit more strength.

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”