Wiki Link

< W | OOO | Fourze >
atilim
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Re: OOO 43 released

Post by atilim »

oddy wrote:Nice epsiode overall, but am I the only one that thinks somethings up with Shingo/hina? I mean even thought Ankh pretty much had gotten used to Shingos body I dont see a reason why he just had to use that body. Sure Ankh isn't the nicest guy in the world but I never got the picture that he was an ass since that how it feels when he takes Shingo's body.

If he took another body he wouldn't worry as much about a berserking putotyra combo.
Why would Ankh take another body?

His partnership with Eiji came to end when Eiji destroyed 3 of his cores. Not being able to resurrect Ankh needs to do something which Eiji would never support him ''being the vessel for all of the medals'' and thus risk losing control. Eiji would never allow Ankh to come close to the core medals knowing this.

So in my opinion Ankh took the fastest way to get a body by just breaking Shingo's neck (at least I assume that is what he did) and then teaming up with the Maki.

His other choice would be Gotou or Eiji but since I doubt he can harm Eiji and he is already used to Shingo. So why would he risk just being a arm till he can find a good host..?

The writers did a good job by taking this rout because in the end Ankh is a greed. They had to make him a enemy at some point because he is the enemy of OOO and has a nasty personality.

Ankh might decide to change teams again in the end because his new partnership might not be as productive as hoped. But right now he took what I think the best course for a chance to be complete.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

I bet Ankh has a plan he always does. Like in episodes 25-26 he gave Eiji the Tajador Combo so if the bird yummy attacked Ankh he would only have one core medal in him. And in Episodes 13-14 Ankh left Shingo's body and then came back to his body. And as Gotou said, "A hawk is an evolved human." Ankh maybe a douche but he has his reasons
oddy
There are five lights!
There are five lights!

Post by oddy »

atilim wrote:
oddy wrote:Nice epsiode overall, but am I the only one that thinks somethings up with Shingo/hina? I mean even thought Ankh pretty much had gotten used to Shingos body I dont see a reason why he just had to use that body. Sure Ankh isn't the nicest guy in the world but I never got the picture that he was an ass since that how it feels when he takes Shingo's body.

If he took another body he wouldn't worry as much about a berserking putotyra combo.
Why would Ankh take another body?

His partnership with Eiji came to end when Eiji destroyed 3 of his cores. Not being able to resurrect Ankh needs to do something which Eiji would never support him ''being the vessel for all of the medals'' and thus risk losing control. Eiji would never allow Ankh to come close to the core medals knowing this.

So in my opinion Ankh took the fastest way to get a body by just breaking Shingo's neck (at least I assume that is what he did) and then teaming up with the Maki.

His other choice would be Gotou or Eiji but since I doubt he can harm Eiji and he is already used to Shingo. So why would he risk just being a arm till he can find a good host..?

The writers did a good job by taking this rout because in the end Ankh is a greed. They had to make him a enemy at some point because he is the enemy of OOO and has a nasty personality.

Ankh might decide to change teams again in the end because his new partnership might not be as productive as hoped. But right now he took what I think the best course for a chance to be complete.
I can agree with your logic but it's not only now that Ankhs choise of body have been bothering me. Like a couple of episodes ago when Shingo first awakened and was at the hospital and Eji and Hina discussed either or not they wanted to let Ankh take Shingos body again and I never got the feeling that Ankh could've just wandered away and take a new body.

Well I guess Ankh wants Eji after him to. Eji still has some cores that's probably needed for him to be a container.
Greenstalker
Mega

Post by Greenstalker »

oddy wrote: I can agree with your logic but it's not only now that Ankhs choise of body have been bothering me. Like a couple of episodes ago when Shingo first awakened and was at the hospital and Eji and Hina discussed either or not they wanted to let Ankh take Shingos body again and I never got the feeling that Ankh could've just wandered away and take a new body.

Well I guess Ankh wants Eji after him to. Eji still has some cores that's probably needed for him to be a container.
To begin with Ankh could posses Shingo's body only because he was uncouncious and he was in a coma state that he can't wake up soon (and only think that was keeping him alive was Ankh's presence probably what cured him was Ankh too). For Ankh finding that kind of body without any defect won't be easy instead he decided to use what is a good container and Shingo is a smart guy with a good grasp of technology. Also there is Hin's super strength if I were Ankh I won't take any bet against that power even with all of my cores. Theoritacally someone can knock out of medals from you with a good enough punch.
atilim
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Post by atilim »

Greenstalker wrote:
oddy wrote: I can agree with your logic but it's not only now that Ankhs choise of body have been bothering me. Like a couple of episodes ago when Shingo first awakened and was at the hospital and Eji and Hina discussed either or not they wanted to let Ankh take Shingos body again and I never got the feeling that Ankh could've just wandered away and take a new body.

To begin with Ankh could posses Shingo's body only because he was uncouncious and he was in a coma state that he can't wake up soon (and only think that was keeping him alive was Ankh's presence probably what cured him was Ankh too). For Ankh finding that kind of body without any defect won't be easy instead he decided to use what is a good container and Shingo is a smart guy with a good grasp of technology. Also there is Hin's super strength if I were Ankh I won't take any bet against that power even with all of my cores. Theoritacally someone can knock out of medals from you with a good enough punch.

It is just that he will have to find a body and break his neck or something.

He will have to fly around as a arm and we have seen his bad experience when he is just a arm.

Also even if he took a new person he would still make Eiji angry because he would involve people that had nothing to do with it

And there is also probably plot convenience

Do we really want another actor doing Ankh? The current actor has really done a excellent job and I personally would be screaming and raging if they suddenly changed actors.

The only weak part about Ankh still being a arm would be the destruction of his cores. If the cores which got sealed contains Ankh sense of self and the Lost Ankh the body and powers. Not having a single core could create a problem of him not being able to keep a stable body.
Therm_Kitty
Gabu
Dreamy: Shotaro!
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Therm_Kitty »

The opening had GataKiriBa. WIll the rest of the series be devoted to the other full Combos? I remember that someone here figured out the pattern, but I can't see it.

WARST GREEED OF ZA GREEED! I see where Cakeboss is coming from, though. 1 - 1.1 = -0.1. That can't be good. Even Maki just wants to get to 0.

Speak of the devil, we got to see his full Greeed form. I'll need to see a close-up before I can make any real comments, though.
Greenstalker
Mega

Post by Greenstalker »

atilim wrote:It is just that he will have to find a body and break his neck or something.
Why go look for another body while there is one next to him not to mention that body gives him some sort of protection from Eiji and Hina? Also Ankh didn't break Shingo's neck you die or paralysed when your neck broken and we know that physical harm on Shingo's body effect Ankh when he possess him too. Ankh just make Shingo unconscious by squeezing his throat and stoping his breathing (and probably blood flow to brain)

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”