CrimsonRider
Gao
Favorite series: KR Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: KR OOO
Dreamy: Riho Takada...
Favorite Actor?: Nao Nagasawa
Favorite Band: Rider Chips
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: I would change this world beginning from the core, but God just won't give me it's source code...$)
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Re: Final Form?

Post by CrimsonRider »

@HyperDrake
Sorry, still don't know how to give direct answer to pointed reply. So I'll just copy part of it.

"Your theory has a bit of flaws.
The Kujaku "Ancient Protector" or whatever >>>

- You're right about that Kujaku protector thing being able to store 7 core/cell medals. But if you take a good look (again) at Putotyra combo' weapon (that Axe/Bazooka thing), you'd realize that that weapon could (probably) store much more than 7 core/cell medals, whereas, the Kujaku protector thing is limited only to 7 at the maximum."

>>> Well, well, talking about flaws...you should know already that using MUCH MORE cores, as you said, will bring OOO to berserk action, like it was with Gill 800 years ago, and will just seal OOO and all greed again (look up for previous episodes if you haven't seen this scene).
BUT! Personally we both saw Protector using CORE medals along with cell ones. And did you see MedaGaburyu filled up with AT LEAST 1 CORE? Answer is absolute: NO. Cells? Yes. Cores? No. And last: a gave you a fact, that number of cores' species is EQUAL to number of slots in Protector. And what else can you say about MedaGaburyu, aside that it has "much more place for medals"? I think nothing.
>>> About the moment, that Protector is used only for Giga Scan - I'll say one more thing. Say, what else is OOO's scanner used for, aside hensin? Right, for Scanning Charge! So basically, it preserves for both Hissatsu moves AND transforming! Well, I admit that MedaGaburyu could also be used for transform, but we both know that it would look really stupid (not for laughing out of riders like Drake from Kabuto). x)
>>> The last, as I said, both PuToTyra and TaJaDor have really detalized suits, so they really can be considered as PRE-final forms. But I'm still not satisfied by the fact, that they are FINAL forms. In fact, PuToTyra is just like Hajime's Joker Form from Blade (it could seal Undead without cards (by comparison, PuToTyra can destroy cores), but it could also go berserk (just like our purple guy:)). But everyone who saw Blade's season, know, that Hajime later received Chalice's Wild Form, which helped him in SUPPRESSING Joker Form. That's what I'm talking about! Final Form must be something that would give Eiji a power to suppress his greedification. Ofcourse, the "late final episodes" moment...well, it's still to be revealed, I think.
>>> Sorry, but I just can't see real counter-facts in your reply. Ofcourse, if someone thinks in other way, than they have rights to think that way, but still, I don't think that this season will follow the "standard" kamen rider series' way. There must be something different, at least it's my opinion.
>>> In the end, I remembered one more thing. It's for the moment when you''ll want to argue about "Hajime/Kenzaki/Eiji" similarity factor. Even Kenzaki from Blade received 2nd Joker's Form ONLY in final episode! So basically, if Eiji had something like "Bad" final form (also remember Kuuga), he would get access to it closely to last episode, not in 40+ one. Think about it!
CrimsonRider
Gao
Quote: I would change this world beginning from the core, but God just won't give me it's source code...$)

Post by CrimsonRider »

"Say, what else is OOO's scanner used for, aside hensin? Right, for Scanning Charge!"

>>> Sorry, technical mistake. I meant BELT, not scanner (well, scanner serves for both belt and protector anyway).
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

^ You are very silly. Alot of what you said made absolutely no sense, and I'm going to have to back up HyperDrake.

The Medagabryu can only store 3 medals at a time. And there have been episodes where it's had a set of medals (READ: COMBO) inserted for the finishing move.

OOO can only use the medals to transform when they are in the OOO driver. I don't know where you got that thing about being able to transform using the weapons as a medium, but its just plain silly.

And why must his final form suppress his greeedificaton? Because that's what Blade did? So your saying that because one series did it, they must all do it? Keeping in mind that the purple medals are the reason for said greeedification and that they are more powerful than the other cores implies otherwise. Just because this series is following similar tropes to Blade doesn't mean its going to be a copypasta.

A lot of what you said seems to be factored around the fact you don't accept his current final form as what it is. They wouldn't bring in the final form late into the series for one reason: TOYS. It would not be feasible to sell TOYS and make MONEY if they final form wasn't brought in around the same time every year. PuToTyra has a unique look, even amongst the other full combos (READ: WHITE) and has its own Weapon it brings to the table. As Drake said, Kuuga and Agito reached their final forms without some fancy addition to clip onto their belts, why the hell can't OOO do the same?
HyperDrake
Gabu
Favorite series: BLADE
2nd Favorite Series: KUUGA
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Quote: "Rotten branches weaken even a great tree."

Post by HyperDrake »

CrimsonRider wrote: >>> Well, well, talking about flaws...you should know already that using MUCH MORE cores, as you said, will bring OOO to berserk action, like it was with Gill 800 years ago, and will just seal OOO and all greed again (look up for previous episodes if you haven't seen this scene).
BUT! Personally we both saw Protector using CORE medals along with cell ones. And did you see MedaGaburyu filled up with AT LEAST 1 CORE? Answer is absolute: NO. Cells? Yes. Cores? No. And last: a gave you a fact, that number of cores' species is EQUAL to number of slots in Protector. And what else can you say about MedaGaburyu, aside that it has "much more place for medals"? I think nothing.
>>>
- Gills 800 years ago?? WTF??!!

- The reason behind the sealing of the King/past OOO >>> The King/past OOO was a totally different person compared to Eiji. Eiji doesn't have the same bad desires as the King/past OOO. Why on earth did you think Eiji will have the same fate as the one the King/past OOO had if Eiji used those cores simultaneously regardless of the means??!
- Kougami has said before that Eiji won't get berserk utilizing many cores (combo) because he is a special case. He has no desires. Frequently using a lot of cores (combos) won't make him a berserker or whatever. The only thing that could make Eiji goes berserk is the existence of the purple cores inside him. Because Eiji doesn't have any desires, the purple cores inside of him is gradually making him a berserker, then, eventually a Greeed. It's simply out of the opposing nature of the purple cores have with the other color cores.

What I am trying to insert into your mind is the fact that Eiji goes berserk and slowly turning into a Greeed simply because of the existence of those five purple colored cores inside of him, but NOT because of a frequent and simultaneous use of many cores (of the other colors aside from the purple ones).

- Regarding the number of slots in the protector thing which is equal to the number of cores' species, that is a pure coincidence. The kujaku protector thing is merely a cool weapon that is incorporated into the Kujaku upper body part. There's likely not a chance of it being the new means for Final Form Henshin.
CrimsonRider wrote: >>> About the moment, that Protector is used only for Giga Scan - I'll say one more thing. Say, what else is OOO's scanner used for, aside hensin? Right, for Scanning Charge! So basically, it preserves for both Hissatsu moves AND transforming! Well, I admit that MedaGaburyu could also be used for transform, but we both know that it would look really stupid (not for laughing out of riders like Drake from Kabuto). x)
>>> WTF (again)??! You're saying that because one of OOO belt' functionality is to perform a Henshin so you're assuming that the kujaku Protector and the putotyra axe serve as the device to do a Henshin too?!! Oh, my goodness. You're just displaying a fallacy, an irrelevancy of your conclusion with your previous premises, to be specific. What a reasoning you've shown here. Let me make it straight.

Based on the materials released so far, I am assuming the functionality of OOO toys are as the following >>>
(1) OOO Driver + OOO scanner + core medals >>> Henshin and Scanning Charge special attack moves.
(2) OOO Scanner + Medajalibur sword + cell medals >>> Triple/double/single Scanning Charge special attack moves (depends on the number of cell medal Eiji uses [max. three]).
(3) Kujaku protector + OOO Scanner + core/cell medals >>> Giga Scan special attack moves (Tajador combo version and or random combo version).
(4) Putotyra axe/bazooka + cell medals >>> Putotyranno Hissatsu special attack moves and other combo special attack moves.

Those above are the only functionality of OOO toys so far; available materials already released-wise. Period.
If you're still desperately wishing that the kujaku protector will miraculously serve as a new Henshin toy for OOO, considering the number of remaining episodes, you'll be undoubtedly disappointed.
CrimsonRider wrote:>>> The last, as I said, both PuToTyra and TaJaDor have really detalized suits, so they really can be considered as PRE-final forms. But I'm still not satisfied by the fact, that they are FINAL forms. In fact, PuToTyra is just like Hajime's Joker Form from Blade (it could seal Undead without cards (by comparison, PuToTyra can destroy cores), but it could also go berserk (just like our purple guy:)). But everyone who saw Blade's season, know, that Hajime later received Chalice's Wild Form, which helped him in SUPPRESSING Joker Form. That's what I'm talking about! Final Form must be something that would give Eiji a power to suppress his greedification. Ofcourse, the "late final episodes" moment...well, it's still to be revealed, I think.
>>> WTF (for the third time)??!!
- You're reasoning that becoz Putotyra and Tajador combo have really detailed suits, so they can be considered as pre-final forms??!!
- Putotyra is just like Hajime's Joker Form??!! Hajime's Joker form is an undead NOT a rider. But, I acknowledge it about their other similar traits.
CrimsonRider wrote:>>> Sorry, but I just can't see real counter-facts in your reply. Ofcourse, if someone thinks in other way, than they have rights to think that way, but still, I don't think that this season will follow the "standard" kamen rider series' way. There must be something different, at least it's my opinion.
>>> In the end, I remembered one more thing. It's for the moment when you''ll want to argue about "Hajime/Kenzaki/Eiji" similarity factor. Even Kenzaki from Blade received 2nd Joker's Form ONLY in final episode! So basically, if Eiji had something like "Bad" final form (also remember Kuuga), he would get access to it closely to last episode, not in 40+ one. Think about it!
>>> Your (and other guys' who refuses to accept the idea of Putotyra combo as the final form of OOO) problems are >>>
- The ridiculously high expectation of the next rider series to have similar traits with the previous rider series as much as possible to the point of extremity and..
- The inconceivably inability to accept such differences and a lil' bit of inconsistencies in regard to each currently-airing rider series with the previous ones to the point of bursting out incorrect argumentation in reasoning which is based on needless frustration.
The result of your problem is >>>
A simple desperate attempt to be different just for the sake of being different without building a strong foundation of argument.
But, rest assured, it is not a grave sin to disagree with somebody else in this free speech guaranteed forum.
CrimsonRider
Gao

Post by CrimsonRider »

Deleting all this. I think you've been putting on massive spoilers from episodes that haven't been released yet. Read the rules next time - WoZ
CrimsonRider
Gao

Post by CrimsonRider »

P.S.: Catastrophe, one of us really missed some of Gaburyu's moments. Personally I DIDN'T SEE it holding CORES inside. Why? Perhaps because it swallows medals for Hissatsu Move. OOO did his PuToTyra Hissatsu a couple of times, ALWAYS using 1 CELL MEDAL for each one, in what episode did you see another scenario?
So you ALSO TALKING NONSENSE. But i agree that anyone, including me, can do mistakes.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

You don't make much sense with your rambling kid.

I'm not on my home computer at the moment so I can't check directly, but I swear in episode 33 when he uses it as SaGoZo he uses those combo medals in it. If that is not the case, I'll check.

I have read in the source material (like the website) that it can take cores and use the combo sound when scanned. And I'm sure it can't fit more than 7 medals in the opening before swallowing it (to scan).
CrimsonRider
Gao

Post by CrimsonRider »

What I really hate is that at each forum I know, there is always one, let's say "boy", who takes a role of "age-measurer" and thinks he can say how old anyone he talks with is. You are just next total disappointance. I won't be telling you how old am I, what organization am I working in, and etc. Yes, I'm interested in such a childish series as Kamen Rider, because I just like good drama, balanced with great digital graphics add-ons which I'm working on when thinking over about ideas for future game projects. You know, the last I'm going to say you is that man isn't described thoughout the topic he/she is replying on forum, but rather it's becoming clear through sensing this man's talking/writing manner. Got to learn it. Thats all, "kid". Good-bye.
Warrior of Zarona
!Wizards
!Wizards

Post by Warrior of Zarona »

Where are you getting this information about Giru/Gill? I don't recall this in the latest episode release.
XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

Post by XIII »

I think its best to close this to prevent spoilers of other shows that we havent subbed yet that we are working on.
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”