Dreamy: Tendou Souji
Favorite Actor?: Kikkawa Koji
Favorite Band: Tetra Fang
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: Kamen Rider
Quote: Ultimate

Final Form?

Post by Xander Blaze »

Sorry for bringing this up but since OOO got about 5 episodes left, where the heck is the final form?
I mean, sure, Putoterano is awfully strong and Tajador is definitely the mid-season (consediring the debut episode) but i'm kind-off thinking maybe a Decade or Blade's final form kind off way. What do you think?
天の道を往き、総てを司る!
Ten no michi o Iki, Subete o Tsukasadoru otoko!
Walking the path of heaven, the man who will rule over everything!

Yes, I'm back
Truthfully.
Disappeared since the end of Kamen Rider OOO
Kamen Rider Ookalf
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Re: Final Form?

Post by Kamen Rider Ookalf »

Putotyra is the final form. Why do so many people seem to have trouble getting this...?
Chariot
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider OOO
Dreamy: Izumi Hina
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Chariot »

PuToTyra was introduced around the same time other final forms were, so I took it to be a final form. And it's pretty unique compared to the other forms.

-The Purple Medals are medals that have never been used before.
-Eiji doesn't seem to be able to use a Purple Medal individually, it's either a Combo or nothing.
-Even the suit has touches of uniqueness, it's "under skin" is white, while all of the other combos have black.
-It kicks the ass of EVERYBODY.

Really, I do find it curious that people don't see it as a final form. Why not? This is worth discussion, I think.
Warrior of Zarona
!Wizards
!Wizards

Post by Warrior of Zarona »

It probably because it doesn't "feel" like the Final Form. It's because Eiji has so many forms and he can mix and match combos that it just kinda feels off-putting.

It was apparently revealed in some magazine that PuToTyra isn't really considered a Final Form because of the combo changing. I don't have a real source of that as I read it around somewhere on the internet, so hold that with a grain of salt.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

The Purple combo is the final form, easily. It's got enough strength and speed to take one 3 (all be it incomplete) Greeeds at once. It's elemental powers is powerful enough to take on even almost complete Ankh's flames. It has the Ax/Canon that can be used even by other combos. Heck, it's also the only other combo that can fly.

But most of all, in a way it's the final form cause it's Eiji's power instead of it being from the other Greeeds, the Kougami foundation, or even something OOO-Oh used. If that doesn't say Final Form I dunno what would.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Xander Blaze
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: W / Kuuga

Post by Xander Blaze »

Maybe the fact that no extra tool to become Putoterano makes everyone think that it's not the final form. I'm hoping a Kuuga's only-appears-once-and-can-destroy-the-world kind off style
天の道を往き、総てを司る!

Yes, I'm back
Truthfully.
HyperDrake
Gabu
Favorite series: BLADE
2nd Favorite Series: KUUGA
Quote: "Rotten branches weaken even a great tree."

Post by HyperDrake »

Kamen Rider Ookalf wrote:Putotyra is the final form. Why do so many people seem to have trouble getting this...?
Of course some guys have trouble getting this. Their two main reasons are >>>
(1) They are being delusional, thinking that final forms of riders "must" have the 'combination of ALL previous forms/beasts' factor. When thinking about final forms of riders, they tend to get badly influenced by previous final forms such as >>>
- Blade King Form, (the combination of all Categories of Spade' Undead cards)
- Den-O Super Climax Form, (the combination of good Imagins, minus Deneb)
- Decade Complete Form, (the combination of all previous Rider cards)
To say a few.
Maybe they simply forgot or haven't watched other Kamen Rider Heisei Series which final forms of riders DO NOT have the 'combination of ALL previous forms/beasts' factor, such as Kuuga Ultimate Form, Agito Shining Form, Ryuki Survive Form, Faiz Blaster Form, Hibiki Armed Form, Kabuto Hyper Form, Kiva Emperor Form, and W Cyclone Joker Xtreme Form.

(2) They thought that Putotyra combo is not the final form of OOO simply out of the "not-so-grand" introduction of OOO Putotyra combo in 32th episode (without its usual final form' inspirational song and stuff).
Chariot wrote:PuToTyra was introduced around the same time other final forms were, so I took it to be a final form. And it's pretty unique compared to the other forms.

-The Purple Medals are medals that have never been used before.
-Eiji doesn't seem to be able to use a Purple Medal individually, it's either a Combo or nothing.
-Even the suit has touches of uniqueness, it's "under skin" is white, while all of the other combos have black.
-It kicks the ass of EVERYBODY.
Don't forget its different-than-usual-combo medal shape on its chest.
Therm_Kitty
Gabu
Dreamy: Shotaro!
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Therm_Kitty »

It's even more than people expecting a mish-mash form. The more recent series have all at least had the final form be able to access other form powers. Kiva Emperor had the 4 Fevers (plus he pulled out the Dogga Hammer once without doing a Fever), Double used all 3 of Philip's element Memories and 1 of Shotaro's form Memories in the PrismBicker. You could even argue that Kabuto's Perfect Zecter was a prototype, accesing the power of the other attched Zecters instead of Kabuto's other forms. Hibiki is Hibiki.

Anyways, what those people don't remember is that OOO can always access a combination of his various forms' powers. That's his gimmick. Want a form with GataKiriBa electricity, SaGoZo strength and LaToraTa speed? Use Kuwagata, Gorrilla and Cheetah. In fact, not only can OOO combine his form powers all the time except when he's in his final form, but he can access the power of his final form in all of his other forms. This is an outright inversion of the trend. I like it.
ShadowX7
NagoSan
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Fourze, P4A/G
Quote: "Misunderstandings happens all the time, more so on the internet."

Post by ShadowX7 »

With the way the plot is going (Episode 43), Eiji have 1 more form up his sleeve, his Greeed form.

I wouldn't be surprised if Eiji's Greeed form will be stronger than Putotyra.

But then again, it wouldn't be a Kamen Rider show if the "monster" is stronger than the Rider.

But considering previous series...
Faiz Spoiler
Spoiler
Takumi's Orphenoch form, while not stronger than his Blaster form, is still powerful enough to handle a few of the late enemies in the series

Kiva Spoiler
Spoiler
Wataru's Fangire form(?), the giant CG bat Pokemon thing is implied to be stronger than his Emperor form IIRC, but that form wasn't used much though
"You count the medals, one, two, and three! Life goes on, anything goes, coming up OOO!"
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

If you read any of the supplementary material, it does confirm his purple form as his ultimate form. Keeping in mind it has the power to destroy other medals, has its own weapon etc. Also the black part of OOO costume turns white, indicating that these cannot be mix/macthed like the other medals.

I suppose people are used to the ultimate form being an upgrade of the base form in some way (e.g. CJX). This is his ultimate form people, suck it up.
Chariot
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider OOO
Dreamy: Izumi Hina

Post by Chariot »

HyperDrake wrote:Don't forget its different-than-usual-combo medal shape on its chest.
Right! Sort of missed that, but that's one too. I agree about people's expectations as well.

I have to admit, when I first started watching OOO, I was expecting the final form to be an advanced TaToBa, and I think that's what the people who don't believe in PuToTyra as a final are looking for. It was just the most predictable thing. That or something that used every kind of medal.

I definitely do like it as a final form. I enjoy the fact that it was introduced as a double-edged sword for Eiji, not as a totally safe instant win. It's different from the other Riders.

That said, considering how many neat little twists OOO TV has, and the way the plot is currently going, I wouldn't be surprised if Eiji doesn't have this form in the final episodes, unlike all the other past Riders.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Xander Blaze wrote:Sorry for bringing this up but since OOO got about 5 episodes left, where the heck is the final form?
I mean, sure, Putoterano is awfully strong and Tajador is definitely the mid-season (consediring the debut episode) but i'm kind-off thinking maybe a Decade or Blade's final form kind off way. What do you think?

Putotyra is the final form. Anyways Eiji can't do random combos with the purple medals because it'll cancel out each other.
Niek
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Niek »

He can use Putotyra's weapon with any other form though.

Maybe his final form ride is a Giant Core Medal. What?! Like Grand powers, not every final form has to be useful. :D
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. - Douglas Adams
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Considering that the purple cores are a part of his being, he'd be able to access that axe in anyform. Hell, his eyes flash green and the roar is heard when does it (or did it that one time, w/e).
Xander Blaze
Kamen Knight
2nd Favorite Series: W / Kuuga

Post by Xander Blaze »

Yeah... about the black suit turning to white, W's fang also can't be used with other memories except joker......
天の道を往き、総てを司る!

Yes, I'm back
Truthfully.

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”