Reverse/Re:Birth
No votes

Total votes: 25
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Best Combo theme song?

Post by OOOKaiser »

What is the best combo theme song so far in the series?
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Best Combo theme song?

Post by Catastrophe »

Gotta Keep it Real is my personal favourite. Ride On Right Time is a close second and Power to the Tearer is third, for me anyway.

However, Reverse/Re:Birth is better than all the combo songs.
NeoStorm

Post by NeoStorm »

I'll admit, each song has their own distinct individuality from another.

Regret Nothing~Tighten Up~ is fast-paced and kinda fits with TaToBa. Then again it's only the base form of OOO.
Got to keep it real has an awesome beat going, plus it kinda matches with GataKiriBa's fighting style in my opinion (from time to time, its movements almost made me mistake it for being a flamenco dancer with swords and not castanets, could be wrong here).
Ride on Right Time keeps up with the ferocity that is RaToraTah and how it fights (particularly when he's using the TorideVendor).
Sun Goes Up gives off an African feel to me in some weird way (the drums maybe?) but it definitely suits SaGorZo's slow yet head-on fighting style.
Time Judged All is by far one of my two favorite combo songs, because not only Ryosuke and Watanabe perform a duet, but the song actually works with the majesty that is TaJaDoru combo (The German chorus was a nice touch).
Shout Out is a catchy song for ShaUTa, I'll give it that. However my expectations of it being good plummeted when I heard the whole song. The people claimed, then promised it would have a Double-Action Rod Form-esque feel, and yet they didn't keep their word. Plus it's not really suited to be a battle song in the least to me. Overall it is an average song for a decent combo (couldn't have killed them to have the song renamed to "SHOWTIME" instead).
But my favorite over Time Judged All, has to be POWER to TEARER. The only song to have both Watanabe and Kushieda perform together than have the latter do the combo shouts. The song has a very powerful feeling of how badass and powerful PuToTyra combo is, on show or off show. I enjoyed the way they both got into the vocals, as if they really put their heart into this song. This makes it all the more inspiring for me to stop being on my lazy bum and get back to studying Japanese, in order to both understand the lyrics and true meaning behind this particular song.
Last edited by NeoStorm on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chariot
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider OOO
Dreamy: Izumi Hina
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Chariot »

PU. TO. TY. RA. PUTOTYRANNOSAURUS!

So damn catchy. Still, I think Time judged all has the better overall sound. Next up is Shauta for me.
Kamen Rider
Gabu
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
My boom: Gaim
Quote: おばあちゃんはこう言ってた。天の道を行き、総てを司る男………俺の名は天道総司

Post by Kamen Rider »

I like Ride on right time, followed closely by power to terror and got to keep it up
Hyperwire
Gao
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Favorite Band: Sum 41
My boom: too many to count
Quote: Busy with my W Fan Fiction and Den-O song.

Post by Hyperwire »

The song I was most pumped for was Time Judged All, and it's because of the MV I may have gotten a friend of mine to start watching OOO, she hasn't told me if she watched an ep yet, but here's hoping. I'm REALLY liking Reverse/Re:birth for the lol factor that it's the same name as the Riku Story in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and it's an awesome song.

Speaking of those two, are the MVs getting subbed? Anyone know?
Just a Kamen Rider in training, Remember that!
Lyra
Go Go!
Favorite series: OOO, Bouken, Go-bus
2nd Favorite Series: Gao, Geki, Gokai
Dreamy: Marvelous, Long
Favorite Actor?: Kamikawa Takaya
Favorite Band: JAM Project
My boom: Ikemen
Quote: ''Those who dream are human. Those who chase their dreams are Adventurers.''
- Akashi Satoru

Post by Lyra »

I've loved Time Judged All ever since it's debut and it hasn't changed since then. It has such a beautiful majestic feeling to it and Ryousuke has an amazing singing voice!
2nd is POWER to TEARER because even if you should not know the combo, the song immidiately tells you that it's the strongest one.
3rd place will be difficult to pick... I really like Shout Out but as Neo said, it just isn't fit to be battle music... but I guess for the 3rd place I'll go with Reverse/Re:Birth, followed closely by Regret Nothing.
GenBoy
Go Go!
Dreamy: Momochi Kasumi
Favorite Actor?: Sammo Hung
Favorite Band: Linkin Park
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: ~Searching~
Quote: Every technology ages, John. The only thing that never gets old is connecting with people.

Post by GenBoy »

Best combo song for me to listen to is Power to Tearer. i like that song because i like what the lyrics mean, and some of the lyric resembles what i have in my live.
NeoStorm wrote:POWER to TEARER. The only song to have both Watanabe and Kushieda perform together than have the latter do the combo shouts. The song has a very powerful feeling of how badass and powerful PuToTyra combo is, on show or off show. I like the way they both got into the vocals, as if they really put their heart into this song.
and i agree what NeoStorm says about Power To Tearer song.

Spoiler
and right now, i'm still finding some decent, if not good, Power to Tearer MV made by someone on youtube for me to made a karaoke. i already done Time Judge All MV (not the official MV) and i will upload it sometime when i completed making new youtube account on computer, coz right now i'm using a cellphone to post my comment
Netto no Zen-Aki
Gabu
Favorite series: Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Rider
Quote: "We cannot change the past, for it is written in stone. So we look to the future, for it has yet to be written."

Completed:
KR- Ryuki, Kabuto, Kiva, Den-O, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
Sentai- Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-On, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Go-Bust, Kyouryu, ToQger
ETC- Ryukendo, Rescue Force, Rescue Fire, Garo, Garo: Makai Senki, Garo: Yami

Current:
Shuriken Sentai Ninninger
Kamen Rider Ghost

Post by Netto no Zen-Aki »

"SHOUT OUT!" is number one followed by "Got to Keep it Real" and then third is "POWER TO TEARER"
xshinox
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Boukengers
Dreamy: Ayumi Kinoshita
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama
Quote: Now, count up your sins!

Post by xshinox »

when i first listened to all the themes, they all sounded good. to me, there is no best theme song.
Netto no Zen-Aki
Gabu
Favorite series: Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Rider
Quote: "We cannot change the past, for it is written in stone. So we look to the future, for it has yet to be written."

Completed:
KR- Ryuki, Kabuto, Kiva, Den-O, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
Sentai- Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-On, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Go-Bust, Kyouryu, ToQger
ETC- Ryukendo, Rescue Force, Rescue Fire, Garo, Garo: Makai Senki, Garo: Yami

Current:
Shuriken Sentai Ninninger
Kamen Rider Ghost

Post by Netto no Zen-Aki »

There is one compromise to the battle: the Combo Medley which mixes all of the Combo themes. I have a link here for you all.

http://youtu.be/BV9WpRX1yU8
Uncontrol
7X
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Uncontrol »

Sorry, there's something wrong with the poll. There are options other than POWER to TEARER.

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”