Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Fuuma no Kojirou
Dreamy: Yaguruma Sou
Favorite Actor?: Sato Tomohito
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Re: OOO 45 released

Post by yumenotenshi07 »

Anyone else having a hard time taking Dr. Maki seriously nowadays? The way that doll changes position in every camera shot makes me laugh. It seriously had a tissue when Mezool died... it was such a sarcastic shot I almost couldn't take it....

Also... am I the only one who feels bad for Gamel? :|

Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Nah. To be honest, being dead half the series didn't really help anyway. And Gamel is a huge wuss. I could understand being dumb muscle, but he is just chronically whipped by Mezool.
KR_FIA
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by KR_FIA »

I don't think this is the first time OOO pulled out the axe without being in Putoterasauraus form. Pretty sure there was another time, but I forgot when.

So Mezool yearned for "Maternal Love"? Maybe that's why she played mommy with Gamel.

Something tells me Gamel might be the next to go down...

Talk about bad luck for you, Uva. That's what you get when they have one of your medals for the Rider's main set. (Tatoba)
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

KR_FIA wrote:I don't think this is the first time OOO pulled out the axe without being in Putoterasauraus form. Pretty sure there was another time, but I forgot when.

So Mezool yearned for "Maternal Love"? Maybe that's why she played mommy with Gamel.

Something tells me Gamel might be the next to go down...

Talk about bad luck for you, Uva. That's what you get when they have one of your medals for the Rider's main set. (Tatoba)
Twice before. First during a battle with many Waste Yummy in Sagohzo Combo. Second in Date Akira's betrayal. OOO uses it in TakaUBa to attack against (Gamel + Mezool)'s Yummy.
ShadowX7
NagoSan
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
My boom: Fourze, P4A/G
Quote: "Misunderstandings happens all the time, more so on the internet."

Post by ShadowX7 »

yumenotenshi07 wrote:Also... am I the only one who feels bad for Gamel? :|
You're not the only one, remember the first time he was separated from Mezool and ended up on Cous Coussier?
He acted like a lost child who got separated from his mother, which is sad to look at, and makes you want to cheer him up and help him find Mezool. :(
"You count the medals, one, two, and three! Life goes on, anything goes, coming up OOO!"
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

... In a way the Greeeds are just over large yummys in terms of their personalities... They're desires without restraint. In my view that makes them all pitiful in a way. But mostly I feel sorry for Ankh, for a lot of reasons... I really do like how the series has made me feel bad for a character who, in the beginning, was a total jerk... Guess it's one of the miracles of 'Saint' Eiji XP
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Niek
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Niek »

This episode explained a lot of questions I still had from the previous episode. However I am now a bit confused about the chibi-Ankh. Ah well, it probably is Kamen Rider plot convenience.

Preview:
Spoiler
Either Toei will show something really amazing the next episode or they are lousy at creating suspense.

Wait a minute, Date Akira had brain surgery. At least there was a bullet removed from his brain. He should not be fighting already.
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. - Douglas Adams
yumenotenshi07
Kamen Knight
2nd Favorite Series: Fuuma no Kojirou
Dreamy: Yaguruma Sou
Favorite Actor?: Sato Tomohito

Post by yumenotenshi07 »

Catastrophe wrote:Nah. To be honest, being dead half the series didn't really help anyway. And Gamel is a huge wuss. I could understand being dumb muscle, but he is just chronically whipped by Mezool.
I wouldn't consider Gamel a "wuss" or say he's "whipped" by Mezool... I always just saw him as a big, goofy kid that needs to be cared for. He's got a really infantile mentality.
ShadowX7 wrote:You're not the only one, remember the first time he was separated from Mezool and ended up on Cous Coussier?
He acted like a lost child who got separated from his mother, which is sad to look at, and makes you want to cheer him up and help him find Mezool. :(
OMG that episode made me so sad! :( I just wanted to hug him and make it all better.
Kogashi wrote:... In a way the Greeeds are just over large yummys in terms of their personalities... They're desires without restraint. In my view that makes them all pitiful in a way. But mostly I feel sorry for Ankh, for a lot of reasons... I really do like how the series has made me feel bad for a character who, in the beginning, was a total jerk... Guess it's one of the miracles of 'Saint' Eiji XP
I know what you mean... I didn't expect to ever feel bad for Ankh, but I really do. I'm not sure how it happened. Somehow you just want to root for him....

JSoup

Post by JSoup »

yumenotenshi07 wrote:I know what you mean... I didn't expect to ever feel bad for Ankh, but I really do. I'm not sure how it happened. Somehow you just want to root for him....
That, my friend, is what is known as 'damn good writing'. I felt the same way, honestly the third time a series has ever made me actually feel for a character.
kokowaks
Salami Commander

Post by kokowaks »

i really liked how they build up the the characters of eiji and ankh... they were partners at first but now rivals... ankh wants to be human, eiji tries to preserve whatever human left to him...

i guess my theory of ankh being the hajime and eiji being kenzaki could be accurate...

dynamic chop to meezol... :lol:
Igarashi_Kiriiga
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kiva
Dreamy: Saejima Kouga
Favorite Actor?: I can't choose!
My boom: GARO
Quote: "saisho ni itte oku, ore wa tsuyoi jyanai. Ore wa tsugoku tsuyoi" aka "let me tell you from the start, I am not strong. I am very strong"

Post by Igarashi_Kiriiga »

Kogashi wrote:... In a way the Greeeds are just over large yummys in terms of their personalities... They're desires without restraint. In my view that makes them all pitiful in a way. But mostly I feel sorry for Ankh, for a lot of reasons... I really do like how the series has made me feel bad for a character who, in the beginning, was a total jerk... Guess it's one of the miracles of 'Saint' Eiji XP
I totally agree, it's like something is damn wrong about ankh being hated. i really adore ankh!
and i can't say it better than mezool that ankh feels unsatisfied about being greed or something like that..

The way he looks make the girls feel honored to be reeled in
HyperDrake
Gabu
Favorite series: BLADE
2nd Favorite Series: KUUGA
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Quote: "Rotten branches weaken even a great tree."

Post by HyperDrake »

yumenotenshi07 wrote:I wouldn't consider Gamel a "wuss" or say he's "whipped" by Mezool... I always just saw him as a big, goofy kid that needs to be cared for. He's got a really infantile mentality.
>>> It's more like a mentally disabled person (Gamel) who is fond of his nurse/caretaker (Mezool).
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

i thought proto birth's design was pretty cool i love the slick red on some of the parts why couldn't the keep that in the final version? i thought an assault on the greeed base would occur in the final episode. i think the designs of the full greeeds are pretty cool looking. Two greeds down and three to go looks like we're not gonna see shouta again why does eiji keep destroying the core medals he won't be able to use anymore cool combos other than puto tyranosarus.
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
atilim
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Post by atilim »

AeonRanger wrote:i thought proto birth's design was pretty cool i love the slick red on some of the parts why couldn't the keep that in the final version? i thought an assault on the greeed base would occur in the final episode. i think the designs of the full greeeds are pretty cool looking. Two greeds down and three to go looks like we're not gonna see shouta again why does eiji keep destroying the core medals he won't be able to use anymore cool combos other than puto tyranosarus.

Because destroying cores is what cool kids do

And he doesn't need 9 cores, just 3

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”