Wiki Link

< W | OOO | Fourze >
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Re: KR OOO 46 released

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

hunter-urufu wrote:-Edit: No, she didn't, and neither did Femme.
Shuki had one but, I think that's it.
Nihon_Rider_105
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Decade
Favorite Actor?: Ryosuke Miura
Favorite Band: Alice Nine
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Shock A Lacka
Quote: it's not the destination,it's the journey

Post by Nihon_Rider_105 »

I understand what you're saying but everyone's done something where they had the "I don't care what anyone says attitude." I know his means of getting his desire is wrong but when you've been a Greeed then you experience life through a human, I'm pretty sure most of us would be willing to go to any length to get what we wanted.It's sad in a way
Silent_X
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Silent_X »

takenoko wrote:Oh wow, Eiji fell in the water. He must be dead! What a shocking twist, to off your main character before the end of the series...

Oh nevermind, there he is alive on the beach. Nice purple pants, Joker!
Which series's Joker are you talking about? Batman? W? Blade?
Really, in this context, it could be any of them.
Chariot wrote:^ I was just about to post about that. Fridge Horror right there. I was all "oh my God, that was just a person 30 seconds ago, Gotou!"
Hey, It's realistic.
Last edited by Silent_X on Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I may be lying
Disclaimer: I do not endorse HeadOn; it is barely anything more than a stick of wax. I am simply using it as a Transformers joke.
CrimsonJoker
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Decade
Dreamy: Natsumikan
Favorite Actor?: David Tennant
Favorite Band: Gackt
My boom: Doctor Who

Post by CrimsonJoker »

I'm guessing the one that was played by Oscar winner Heath Ledger, so Black Joker of Blade.
Image Image
Image Image
TG23
Gabu
Dreamy: Hell Wolf-kun
My boom: Killing You Guys

Post by TG23 »

I swear I could hear shrieks of joy coming from the internet during the beach wrestling scene.

Lunagal's post reminded me (TOTALLY unrelated to my first comment!) of an old topic on the forums about the last greeed standing. And I guessed right! But yeah, I wasn't really expecting Uva to be last. Mezool seemed to be the more probable choice. OOOKaiser saw something interesting that I didn't notice before. It'll be interesting to see how that works now that he did leave the folder behind. Does that mean that Ankh has already given up on being human? Did he trick Maki and is trying to cure Eiji some how? Also I lol at Date's Chicago Bears shirt. That was awesome.

I have to say I really liked how we learned about Eiji's desires in this episode. The fact that it wasn't so much that he no longer had any desires but the fact that he already had them fufilled was a really nice development/twist. Now a Den-O monster can split him in half, jump in and go f*** the past up and then we'll have the perfect excuse for a OOO/Den-O movie!....*sob*... please...*sob*... no more Den-O movies.... It was also nice how the traditionally bad "thirst for power" thing was put into a somewhat good way with Eiji wanting power.
OMAETACHI, KOROCHU!
Netto no Zen-Aki
Gabu
Favorite series: Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Rider
Quote: "We cannot change the past, for it is written in stone. So we look to the future, for it has yet to be written."

Completed:
KR- Ryuki, Kabuto, Kiva, Den-O, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
Sentai- Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-On, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Go-Bust, Kyouryu, ToQger
ETC- Ryukendo, Rescue Force, Rescue Fire, Garo, Garo: Makai Senki, Garo: Yami

Current:
Shuriken Sentai Ninninger
Kamen Rider Ghost

Post by Netto no Zen-Aki »

This is the reason why I enjoy the Rider series so much. When emotions run high, things get explained so much clearly.

As for Maki throwing Dino-Coins into Eiji: I think it's because he wants to use him to get rid of Ankh because he doesn't trust Ankh to go out of control. So, get rid of the ones in the way and start from scratch. With this plan, he gets rid of OOO and Ankh. A-carefully-thought-out-plan-that's-just-bound-to-screw-him-in-the-butt-with-a-pineapple kind of thing. Let's see, an example of that aside from Maki's plan is Narutaki's NUMEROUS plans to get rid of Decade. I lost count how many times he failed at it.

I will admit that Eiji's Greeed form could look better, but the fight where only his left arm and Ankh's right arm are transformed was pretty awesome! It's because of such tension that I enjoy the Rider series. Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, and now OOO *still working on Ryuki and then Blade* but I truly enjoy this particular series for the character developments. So much of the past plays a part in the present.
yumenotenshi07
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Fuuma no Kojirou
Dreamy: Yaguruma Sou
Favorite Actor?: Sato Tomohito

Post by yumenotenshi07 »

Man, things are getting intense. I seriously regretted watching this episode as it aired on keyhole TV... the sound quality is bad, so it was almost impossible to understand what was being said... and I had only a vague idea of was happening. I was biting my nails waiting for the TV-N release.

First of all... not Gamel!! Poor baby. I really didn't want him to die. :( I felt so bad for him after Mezool bit it.

I thought it was funny when he got all mad after Gotou swiped some of those cell medals.

Yay Date-san! I used to hate that guy, but he grew on me. I'm glad he's back for the final episodes.

Everyone's pretty much already said everything I could say about the Ankh/Eiji face off. :lol: It was indeed epic! But also quite sad. I feel sorry for Ankh, mostly because I have a feeling there's no way he'll be able to continue on using Shingo's body. For one, Hina wouldn't go for it, and it wouldn't be fair to Shingo. He's his own person, you know? It would be as sad for him to spend his life not living because someone else is using his body. I think he's already been a lot more generous toward Ankh using his body than most people would have been (I know I'd be like "GTFO"...).

I'm hoping somehow Ankh will get the complete body he's wanting without having to use a human host. No clue how that could happen, and it's probably wishful thinking, but we'll just have to wait and see. I would hate to see the series end with Ankh getting screwed over.

gmottl
Mega
Favorite series: Rider-Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: ppgz, mrr, too many
Dreamy: fourze girls, luka
Favorite Actor?: jirou zanki garulu
Favorite Band: nightwish
My boom: MLP:FIM
Quote: just because you're a genius doesn't mean your a smart guy- PPG narrator
just because i'm an idiot doesn't mean i'm stupid- Spencer Shay

Post by gmottl »

w birth? (burst out laughing) isn't supposed to be double birth because there's 2 of them or have you guys just gotten so used to saying kamen rider w that your entire word for double has been deleted and replaced by a single letter. double birth just makes more sense in this context, i don't see how you guys got w birth from this.
Anyone remember when the news didn't want to make you punch the nearest thing to you, me neither.
Therm_Kitty
Gabu
Dreamy: Shotaro!

Post by Therm_Kitty »

gmottl wrote:w birth? (burst out laughing) isn't supposed to be double birth because there's 2 of them or have you guys just gotten so used to saying kamen rider w that your entire word for double has been deleted and replaced by a single letter. double birth just makes more sense in this context, i don't see how you guys got w birth from this.
Try reading the episode title. The Japanese title, not the TVN translation. The Japanese title says 映司グリードとWバースとアンクの欲望. Notice the W? It's not something that started with Kamen Rider. That's a Japanese language thing, where the letter W is used like kanji. That's where they got W Births from.

If I were the TL, I'd properly translate it as Double. But it's still a valid way of writing it.
gmottl
Mega

Post by gmottl »

your right, once again i'm proven wrong on something i was so sure of. on a related note, anyone seen my foot. it disappeared when this shotgun i was holding went off. in case you didn't get that it's an extreme way of saying i shot myself in the foot. lol
Anyone remember when the news didn't want to make you punch the nearest thing to you, me neither.
Netto no Zen-Aki
Gabu
Favorite series: Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Rider
Quote: "We cannot change the past, for it is written in stone. So we look to the future, for it has yet to be written."

Completed:
KR- Ryuki, Kabuto, Kiva, Den-O, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
Sentai- Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-On, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Go-Bust, Kyouryu, ToQger
ETC- Ryukendo, Rescue Force, Rescue Fire, Garo, Garo: Makai Senki, Garo: Yami

Current:
Shuriken Sentai Ninninger
Kamen Rider Ghost

Post by Netto no Zen-Aki »

gmottl wrote:your right, once again i'm proven wrong on something i was so sure of. on a related note, anyone seen my foot. it disappeared when this shotgun i was holding went off. in case you didn't get that it's an extreme way of saying i shot myself in the foot. lol
I've seen your foot: it's over there, over there and up there. How it got up there, is beyond me.

On topic: I can't wait until ep 47 comes out. I wonder if everything is as planned by the cakeman himself. Do you think it's possible that the cakeman is the descendant of the first OOO?
gmottl
Mega

Post by gmottl »

dont worry about it, it always grows back :D
Xander Blaze
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: W / Kuuga
Dreamy: Tendou Souji
Favorite Actor?: Kikkawa Koji
Favorite Band: Tetra Fang
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: Kamen Rider
Quote: Ultimate

Post by Xander Blaze »

- It's THAT easy to break the core?
- Ankh, you already got a life!
- By the way, it's nice to see that Maki is still Maki when the doll drop
- Is it me or Uva's actor really don't know how to make an expression?
- CLOSE THE FRIDGE!!!
- I think i'll appreciates Date's return more if they didn't show the scene where he met Satonaka
- Nice combi Gotou-chan!
- Eji Greeed... nothing really differs him from Maki Greeed except the colour tone.....
天の道を往き、総てを司る!
Ten no michi o Iki, Subete o Tsukasadoru otoko!
Walking the path of heaven, the man who will rule over everything!

Yes, I'm back
Truthfully.
Disappeared since the end of Kamen Rider OOO

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”