Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

KR OOO 46 released

Post by takenoko »

Oh wow, Eiji fell in the water. He must be dead! What a shocking twist, to off your main character before the end of the series...

Oh nevermind, there he is alive on the beach. Nice purple pants, Joker!

Heh, ironic that Gamel's Yummys are useless for making Cell Medals, yet his complete form gives him the Midas touch for it.

Man, this Ankh/Eiji battle is pretty good. It's refreshing that they don't just cut to some dumb CGI thing or go straight to using stunt actors. I mean, it's fine that they change and shoot a dragonball blast at each other to end it. But it was a lot more personal to see these to friend/enemies duking it out in the water like that.

Going through the episode for translation, I have to admire the thought that went into Eiji's epiphany. For the first time in the series, he's lost his OOO belt (after falling in the water, OF COURSE!). So losing it makes him realize its value to him now that it's gone. You don't really expect him to go thanking Ankh for it, but it sort of makes sense considering what Eiji wants out of life.

There's also a lot of nice character moments. Like Ankh going "that was delicious" means a lot more now that we know what it's like for him to be a Greeed. In a way, the interaction between Ankh and Hina was almost as intense as the one between him and Eiji. There's just so much riding on each of the character's different goals and how they intersect or get in each other's ways. Gotou making Gamel mad by using his pile of Medals as bullet refills was also funny.

Oh yeah, Chiyoko appears in this episode too. Dumb rumor #238947 squashed. (someone said she wasn't appearing in the last episodes) I guess it's no surprise at this point that the Internet is a bottomless fountain of misinformation.

Edit: Looking at Birth and Proto Birth side by side, I can't help but wonder why Satonaka didn't get to use it. It seems like she could have gotten training for it, and it'd be a lot more protective than her dresses or whatever that she wears. It's amazing that Gotou and Satonaka haven't gotten hurt as Birth sidekicks in previous episodes.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: KR OOO 46 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

I'm still trying to figure out how Eiji floated all the way over to a beach with cliffs while Gotou just appear rather the same area. Anyway, I really loved the confrontation between Eiji and Ankh since that's what makes both of them so great. Ankh really wants to break away from being a Greeed and be human which I hope that he can in some way but I doubted it though. Eiji is becoming like the King from 800 years ago since he desires power but at the cost of his humanity. I don't get exactly why Maki is injecting his own Purple Cores into Eiji even though he wanted to take Eiji's Cores from him but I guess that will in the next episode. And what's with him suddenly slicking up his hair when injecting the Cores into Eiji? He didn't slick his hair in his scene with Gamel.

Who would thought that Uva would be the last original Greeed standing? Poor Gamel never realized that he was on borrowed time when Maki cracked his Core Medals. It's a bit ironic that Gamel is able to produce Cell Medals by touching people and objects while his Yummies were useless in their purpose as Cell Medal factories. And yes, I did have a laugh when Gotou use Gamel's Cell Medals to refill his gun.

I'm glad that Date and Gotou are able to team up and fight as W Birth. As for Satonaka never going to be Birth, she probably find the suit not fashionable enough. I never seen a KR suit with a skirt. It's not Gokaiger where it's automatically determines gender and adds a skirt with ease. I wonder what Satonaka is going to bring to Eiji.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

So much Yaoi in this ep. >>

....though, nothing happened so maybe it'd be shounen-ai?

...Either way. <<
NeoStorm

Post by NeoStorm »

takenoko wrote:Oh wow, Eiji fell in the water. He must be dead! What a shocking twist, to off your main character before the end of the series...

Oh nevermind, there he is alive on the beach. Nice purple pants, Joker!

Heh, ironic that Gamel's Yummys are useless for making Cell Medals, yet his complete form gives him the Midas touch for it.

Man, this Ankh/Eiji battle is pretty good. It's refreshing that they don't just cut to some dumb CGI thing or go straight to using stunt actors. I mean, it's fine that they change and shoot a dragonball blast at each other to end it. But it was a lot more personal to see these to friend/enemies duking it out in the water like that.

Going through the episode for translation, I have to admire the thought that went into Eiji's epiphany. For the first time in the series, he's lost his OOO belt (after falling in the water, OF COURSE!). So losing it makes him realize its value to him now that it's gone. You don't really expect him to go thanking Ankh for it, but it sort of makes sense considering what Eiji wants out of life.

There's also a lot of nice character moments. Like Ankh going "that was delicious" means a lot more now that we know what it's like for him to be a Greeed. In a way, the interaction between Ankh and Hina was almost as intense as the one between him and Eiji. There's just so much riding on each of the character's different goals and how they intersect or get in each other's ways. Gotou making Gamel mad by using his pile of Medals as bullet refills was also funny.

Oh yeah, Chiyoko appears in this episode too. Dumb rumor #238947 squashed. (someone said she wasn't appearing in the last episodes) I guess it's no surprise at this point that the Internet is a bottomless fountain of misinformation.

Edit: Looking at Birth and Proto Birth side by side, I can't help but wonder why Satonaka didn't get to use it. It seems like she could have gotten training for it, and it'd be a lot more protective than her dresses or whatever that she wears. It's amazing that Gotou and Satonaka haven't gotten hurt as Birth sidekicks in previous episodes.
Cannot say it any better myself
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I was worried about the river at first, but then realised Inoue isn't writing.

Great to see Date back. I originally got the feeling that he might have been going to get killed off, and they changed it because the fans liked him. He's really cool.

I wonder if Ankh had a slight realisation moment when Eiji thanked him for the driver.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

does this mean that Satonaka won't be the support anymore? Since Date is back with the prototype birth is he the support or is Gotou is? I'n so confused :cry:
atilim
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Post by atilim »

Seeing Gamel's dead looked really sad, him going around killing humans in order to get back Mezool was also really sad.....I wonder if the breast cannon was the final punch or if his cores just broke at that time.

Ankh's form kind of looks cool (better then Lost Ankh) it may be because of the body language which seems a bit less childish then his fake. Also has anybody else noticed that his current form actually is different then from 800 years ago. His mouth isn't purple and and his visor eye's is green instead.

But.......

The Ankh from the flashback could just have been a mistake as well because he is missing part of his face like Lost Ankh.

I actually though Ankh would get a purple core or 2 so he could turn Shingo's body into a greed body but that jerk just does a DBZ and turns into a super saiyan like that.

Also I wonder what Maki is trying to do giving Hino those cores, ALL this time he was saying ''GIVE GIVE those cores to me'' and now he is just giving them away.

The double Birth was also done really bad, what did they have to put Date in the preview! It would have been nice discussion of who the 2e Birth be. But now with the whole ''Date Akira returns'' crap it was so anti-climax, just like Births movie introduction.
Oh and OOO with purple eye's looks cool

Edit:

After looking at episode 30 better it seems they used 2 different costumes, at the start he has that orange mouth and green visor and after his betrayal he has the purple stuff
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

As much as the ending is coming, I can't predict how this will turn out (Is it Blade again?). Because I don't want anyone else to die (except Maki, of course).

Finally hearing it again: Gotou-chan, NICE!

Spoiler
Is Uva getting the axe next? I was just hoping for him to be the Shitari from Shinkenger
The Smiling Bandit
Number 6
Number 6
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Decade
Dreamy: Moune - GoseiPink
Quote: "When Fate taps you on the shoulder, you'd best pay attention. Unfortunately, she has the blasted habit of tapping you on the [i]opposite[/i] shoulder, so that when you turn around she's actually on your other side, giggling like a schoolgirl. I hate that."
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by The Smiling Bandit »

I don't want to be rude or something but where are the links for the downloads ?
jake2222
There are five lights!
There are five lights!

Post by jake2222 »

The Smiling Bandit
Number 6
Number 6
Favorite series: Dekaranger
Dreamy: Moune - GoseiPink
Quote: "When Fate taps you on the shoulder, you'd best pay attention. Unfortunately, she has the blasted habit of tapping you on the [i]opposite[/i] shoulder, so that when you turn around she's actually on your other side, giggling like a schoolgirl. I hate that."
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by The Smiling Bandit »

Nope, the links for Kamen Rider OOO 46 are missing.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

It's possible that nobody has put a ddl link up. If you do need to watch it right this second, then just grab it off the tracker. Otherwise, you're gonna have to wait till the former is updated.
XerBlade
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Build
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Faiz
Dreamy: Tatsulot
Favorite Actor?: Ishida Akira
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: Kamen Rider Meteorologist! I will decide your forecast!
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by XerBlade »

Phoenix512 wrote: I'm glad that Date and Gotou are able to team up and fight as W Birth. As for Satonaka never going to be Birth, she probably find the suit not fashionable enough. I never seen a KR suit with a skirt. It's not Gokaiger where it's automatically determines gender and adds a skirt with ease. I wonder what Satonaka is going to bring to Eiji.
Well, there's Electro-Wave Human Tackle from Kamen Rider Stronger (and the Decade x W movie...), though she was never really considered a true Rider... until the Decade movie at least.
Oh wait, I just remembered, Shuki from Hibiki had a skirt as well.

Just to be sure, going through other female riders in my head...
Kivara, Larc, and Femme all definitely didn't have skirts....
Spoiler
Nor did Yuri and Megumi when they temporarily became IXA or Akira when she temporarily became an Ibuki clone (or Amaki in Decade..) [they all didn't even get their own forms anyway].
Hmm...
Watching
Kamen Rider: Saber

Complete
Kamen Rider: All Black and later
Sentai: Shinkenger,Gokaiger,Magic Kaito VS Detective Conan
Garo: All
Nihon_Rider_105
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: OOO
Favorite Actor?: Ryosuke Miura
Favorite Band: Alice Nine
My boom: Shock A Lacka
Quote: it's not the destination,it's the journey

Post by Nihon_Rider_105 »

Okay,Date is still the man :D
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

toni2212 wrote:As much as the ending is coming, I can't predict how this will turn out (Is it Blade again?). Because I don't want anyone else to die (except Maki, of course).

Finally hearing it again: Gotou-chan, NICE!

Spoiler
Is Uva getting the axe next? I was just hoping for him to be the Shitari from Shinkenger
if that were to happen that would leave Dr. Maki all alone.

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”