Lyra
Go Go!
Favorite series: OOO, Bouken, Go-bus
2nd Favorite Series: Gao, Geki, Gokai
Dreamy: Marvelous, Long
Favorite Actor?: Kamikawa Takaya
Favorite Band: JAM Project
My boom: Ikemen
Quote: ''Those who dream are human. Those who chase their dreams are Adventurers.''
- Akashi Satoru

Re: KR OOO 46 released

Post by Lyra »

I've waited for another Shounen-ai/yaoi water battle ever since episode 15 :D Thank you Toei!! :D:D
It was nice to see Ankh returning to Cous Coussier, even though it was just for ice cream and the tension between him and Hina was very well acted... and that Ankh just asks for Shingo's body was unexpected but a nice touch :)

It was nice to see Date-san returning as Birth but it would have been sooooo much better if it wasn't shown in last week's preview :(

So, Gamel's gone... I don't really care if he's alive or dead but the way he died was pretty sad :( he really cared so much for Mezool...

preview:
Spoiler
If they plan on killing Uva in the next episode, I'll never forgive them! :x
ShadowX7
NagoSan
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Fourze, P4A/G
Quote: "Misunderstandings happens all the time, more so on the internet."

Post by ShadowX7 »

So Eiji wants to destroy the core medals, but now he's also a Greeed...
But then again, it might be a different case for Eiji and Maki, since their consciousness isn't inside the core medals like the rest of the Greeeds. (or is it?)
Chariot wrote:^ I was just about to post about that. Fridge Horror right there. I was all "oh my God, that was just a person 30 seconds ago, Gotou!"
Well, it's a good thing he didn't know that pile of medals was a human when he used it. :roll:
"You count the medals, one, two, and three! Life goes on, anything goes, coming up OOO!"
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

did anyone notice that Ankh left the O Medal Holder on the table at Cous Coussier? Maybe it has the core medals O_o
Niek
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Niek »

Lyra wrote:It was nice to see Date-san returning as Birth but it would have been sooooo much better if it wasn't shown in last week's preview :(
The stupidest part of this is that they filmed it to be a mystery when he jumped in front Satonaka's car. But everyone knew that it was Date coming to reclaim the Birth belt. It was completely silly and made that scene utterly ridiculous.
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. - Douglas Adams
Lyra
Go Go!
Favorite series: OOO, Bouken, Go-bus
2nd Favorite Series: Gao, Geki, Gokai
Dreamy: Marvelous, Long
Favorite Actor?: Kamikawa Takaya
Favorite Band: JAM Project
My boom: Ikemen
Quote: ''Those who dream are human. Those who chase their dreams are Adventurers.''
- Akashi Satoru

Post by Lyra »

Niek wrote:
Lyra wrote:It was nice to see Date-san returning as Birth but it would have been sooooo much better if it wasn't shown in last week's preview :(
The stupidest part of this is that they filmed it to be a mystery when he jumped in front Satonaka's car. But everyone knew that it was Date coming to reclaim the Birth belt. It was completely silly and made that scene utterly ridiculous.
exactly! Even the jumping-in-front-of-car could've been better xD everyone recognizes his pants, right? xD
Oh well, OOO is such an amazing series, you can't expect them to be perfect every single seccond.
Nihon_Rider_105
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Decade
Favorite Actor?: Ryosuke Miura
Favorite Band: Alice Nine
My boom: Shock A Lacka
Quote: it's not the destination,it's the journey

Post by Nihon_Rider_105 »

I've been thinking about this for a while but I would like other's opinions on it. Do any of you feel Ankh is in the right here? I mean, I know taking Shingo's body isn't exactly fair but I mean his desire,just to live,that isn't so bad is it? Eiji seems to be kinda only concerned with Hina's feelings and Ankh's. In way,humans are just like Greeed,well don't get me wrong, I know the difference but deep down aren't we just masses of desire? The actions we take in life are because of our desires. Sure,somethings separate us from them,the 5 senses, but in life,we keep motivated just because we want something really badly. I feel bad for Ankh,he wants just to be alive =/
Niek
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Niek »

No, I don't think Ankh is in the right. I can put up an entire philosophical explanation about why I think so. But it boils down to the fact that seriously hurting others to get something that you have different or don't have at all is never a good thing.
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. - Douglas Adams
atilim
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Post by atilim »

Nihon_Rider_105 wrote:I've been thinking about this for a while but I would like other's opinions on it. Do any of you feel Ankh is in the right here? I mean, I know taking Shingo's body isn't exactly fair but I mean his desire,just to live,that isn't so bad is it? Eiji seems to be kinda only concerned with Hina's feelings and Ankh's. In way,humans are just like Greeed,well don't get me wrong, I know the difference but deep down aren't we just masses of desire? The actions we take in life are because of our desires. Sure,somethings separate us from them,the 5 senses, but in life,we keep motivated just because we want something really badly. I feel bad for Ankh,he wants just to be alive =/

Their is nothing wrong with what Ankh wants but.....

He wants it at any cost, if the cost is killing people that have nothing to do with it or if the cost is that he might go berserk.

Problem with the price is that it isn't Ankh that is paying it, it is every living creature so even if you can understand Ankhs feeling as long as he isn't paying for his actions then he is just wrong.
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

This by far had the best acting between Ankh and Eiji. My guess why Maki changed his mind. Is that Eiji is at a point where He has less control over the cores. So by injecting more cores into him. Maki can control his body. Or project himself into Eiji's. Hence his plan is still in motion. I still feel cheated that Satonaka was not birth. She can fire the gun. She can use that suit. It didn't really bother me that Gotou used someons remains. It basically confirms those people are dead. Can't come back. So I'd use any means to save the city. At that point. I had a feeling Eiji's real desire was the OOO's belt. It was the one object that made it possible for him to do things. I hope we get a proper explanation to why Hina has super strength. I still think they should of told chiyoko the truth long ago. I bet you she knows anyway.
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

Leonite Rider wrote:Leonite Rider returns too!

Anyway, in regards to the episode, I noticed the doll is getting more expressive, it had angry eyebrows at one point.

Also, I think Maki may have been lying a little about his plan, he wants the end to come about, but if he's the greeed that ends it, then he doesn't get his own end.

Of course, thinking about this made me laugh, its a stupid theory but.... what if Maki's doll is the greeed, not Maki?

And thank god Eiji doesn't have as much purple as a Greeed, this way we only have one Barney to mock.

Also, Gotou scooped up a van that conveniently had no-one in it. For all we know, it could've been out of control and empty
I get the feeling they brought back Date just to finish off the doll, remember when he almost cooked it back with the hotpot?
Perhaps another key moment for the finale? :lol:
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

Nihon_Rider_105 wrote:I've been thinking about this for a while but I would like other's opinions on it. Do any of you feel Ankh is in the right here? I mean, I know taking Shingo's body isn't exactly fair but I mean his desire,just to live,that isn't so bad is it? Eiji seems to be kinda only concerned with Hina's feelings and Ankh's. In way,humans are just like Greeed,well don't get me wrong, I know the difference but deep down aren't we just masses of desire? The actions we take in life are because of our desires. Sure,somethings separate us from them,the 5 senses, but in life,we keep motivated just because we want something really badly. I feel bad for Ankh,he wants just to be alive =/
The thing that bugs be with Ankh's desire and everyone. Ankh is trying to ask permission from Hina and Eiji. This is Shingo's body. ASK HIM. Not the other 2. If Shingo agrees. The others have no say in that matter. Hina's another mess. She never knows what she wants. When it comes to Shingo/Ankh. At least Eiji is keeping his original promise. To get Ankh out of Shingo's body.
kokowaks
Salami Commander

Post by kokowaks »

this is one heck of an episode... soo much tension building... and there's no indication of what will happen in the next final episodes... anything could happen...
hunter-urufu
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Quote: If it cannot hatch from its shell, the chick will die without ever truly being born. We are the chick; the world is our egg. If we don't break the world's shell, we will die without truly being born. Smash the world's shell, for the Revolution of the World.

Post by hunter-urufu »

Phoenix512 wrote: I never seen a KR suit with a skirt.
Did Kiva-la have one?

-Edit: No, she didn't, and neither did Femme. I think the reason that female kamen riders lack the skirts that the sentai suits have is that there are only three, and they both only side characters that showed up in movies.

Where as the female rangers are always there.

Electro-Wave Human Tackle has one, but I'm not sure if she's considered a rider or not.
I am a shadow....The true self....Knowledge is a burden for the strong...So what is your truth?

The dark bird who sees the truth from the cloud of the shadow! The All-knowing mind! Geki-Wing!
HyperDrake
Gabu
Favorite series: BLADE
2nd Favorite Series: KUUGA
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Quote: "Rotten branches weaken even a great tree."

Post by HyperDrake »

Lyra wrote:I've waited for another Shounen-ai/yaoi water battle ever since episode 15 :D Thank you Toei!! :D:D
>>> I've waited for yuri water battle between Mezool human form and Hina or Satonaka. No luck so far though.
Nihon_Rider_105 wrote:Do any of you feel Ankh is in the right here? I mean, I know taking Shingo's body isn't exactly fair but I mean his desire,just to live,that isn't so bad is it?
>>> His true desire is not simply to live as a human. It's more like to be able to taste everything in the world via human five senses.
archer9234 wrote:I still feel cheated that Satonaka was not birth. She can fire the gun. She can use that suit.
>>> Why would you feel cheated?? We all know that what Satonaka wants in term of battle is to fight the enemies while exhibiting her smooth skin to anyone at the scene. Why would she cover hers with Birth armor??
hunter-urufu wrote:Electro-Wave Human Tackle has one, but I'm not sure if she's considered a rider or not.
No, she's not a kamen rider. In Stronger series and Kamen Rider Spirits manga, it's explained why Tackle is not considered a Rider. The first official female kamen rider is femme, the second is L'arc and the third is Kivaara.
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

the japanese sure do like fighting in the water personally i hate getting my clothes we. we find out why ankh truly need shingos body. dates back and two births is cool. a bit careless of eiji to lose the ooos belts like that his greed form is pretty cool though. gamels gone three down three to go the end is nigh
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”