KR OOO 48 released The End

Pronounced like the Os in the cheerios
Forum rules
Wiki Link

< W | OOO | Fourze >
JSoup

Re: KR OOO 48 released The End

Post by JSoup »

Well, that was a fun ride! I think I'm happy with how everything ended and there are still a few core metals floating around for the Fourze movie, so it all works out.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

There's, like, one. And it's snapped in half. I think we're to assume all the Cores are kaput, totally destroyed in the Big Crunch at the end.

Of course, if Ankh is still around as a ghost, there's no reason the other Greeed (even Dr. Maki!) can't all come back in some future movie. People still have desires, after all...
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

dancercotillion wrote:There's, like, one. And it's snapped in half. I think we're to assume all the Cores are kaput, totally destroyed in the Big Crunch at the end.

Of course, if Ankh is still around as a ghost, there's no reason the other Greeed (even Dr. Maki!) can't all come back in some future movie. People still have desires, after all...
true. and considering we're talking about the writer of Den-O, possession by a disembodied spirit is hardly out of the question.
JSoup

Post by JSoup »

dancercotillion wrote:There's, like, one. And it's snapped in half. I think we're to assume all the Cores are kaput, totally destroyed in the Big Crunch at the end.
Well, and correct me if I'm wrong, but we didn't see the destruction of ALL of the medals, meaning there are still a few out there.

In particular, the 10th blue, grey & purple medals. And if we're counting movies, then
Spoiler
there are 10 orange and at least 7 black medals left
. Not to mention all the medals that were hacked out of the toys and games (panda, rabbit...a few others).
Therm_Kitty
Gabu
Dreamy: Shotaro!
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Therm_Kitty »

JSoup wrote:Well, and correct me if I'm wrong, but we didn't see the destruction of ALL of the medals, meaning there are still a few out there.

In particular, the 10th blue, grey & purple medals. And if we're counting movies, then
Spoiler
. Not to mention all the medals that were hacked out of the toys and games (panda, rabbit...a few others).
Even counting movies (epic spoilers here)
Spoiler
There were only 3 black Cores, as they were artificially created and destroyed in that movie. The Orange set, speaking strictly with the information provided by TV-Nihon's commercial translations, is only a set of 3 and OOO doesn't use them after the movie in-series so something happens to them. The other medals include Rider and Imagin medals, so I doubt any of them exist in the series. The HBV doesn't count. Also, all the purple Medals were destroyed (Maki had 3, OOO had 7, the TaJaSpinner never says the seventh Medal but it was fired.)
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

JSoup wrote:
Well, and correct me if I'm wrong, but we didn't see the destruction of ALL of the medals, meaning there are still a few out there.

Spoiler
no, purple are all gone, because Eiji had 7, which all cracked, and Maki had 3, and he died. also, the black medals seemed to be movie only, and considering the differences between the movie and the show (Eiji and Maki didn't have any purple medals in them, yet a dinosaur greed named gil existed who the other greeed remembered, even though in the show they'd never seen the purple medals before, Gotou was birth without Date existing, Eiji being a bit dimmer than normal, etc) it's possible there aren't any more black,
Spoiler
the orange ones were also obviously movie only, though for a different movie, so no idea what's going on with those until that gets subbed, and as for ones hacked from the toy, here's a couple possibilties: 1) they're toy/ganbaride exclusives or 2) Hyper Battle Video.
JSoup

Post by JSoup »

Not that it leaves enough for a combo, but that still leaves the 10th blue and grey, right? I don't recall those two being brought up.
Karoum
7X

Post by Karoum »

Please, encode Fourze using a 10 bit encoder. Smaller files, greater quality is always win.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

You know, is Hina's monstrous strength really a plot thing? I thought it was just a funny thing. That and she was probably born with it, no real mystery there.
atilim
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Post by atilim »

Dengar wrote:You know, is Hina's monstrous strength really a plot thing? I thought it was just a funny thing. That and she was probably born with it, no real mystery there.

it is a fun thing mostly because you only saw her strength when she had her 1 on 1 with Ankh.....

But even if it wasn't a plot they could have at least taken the whole 20 secs it would have taken to explain how she got the raw power that surpasses Greeds.
JSoup

Post by JSoup »

atilim wrote:
Dengar wrote:You know, is Hina's monstrous strength really a plot thing? I thought it was just a funny thing. That and she was probably born with it, no real mystery there.

it is a fun thing mostly because you only saw her strength when she had her 1 on 1 with Ankh.....

But even if it wasn't a plot they could have at least taken the whole 20 secs it would have taken to explain how she got the raw power that surpasses Greeds.
Honestly, I took it as a funny character trait that didn't need to be explained, least it take away some of the funny. No different than Akiko having a bag containing an endless supply of shoes with situation appropriate phrases on them or Natsumi having the odd ability to make a person laugh uncontrollably by striking them in the neck with her thumb. It's there to help break up the monotony and make us laugh, no other explanation is needed.
MaskedRideEclipse
Gabu
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Hot? Errr, TaJaDoru?
Favorite Actor?: Yu Hasebe
Favorite Band: DREAM
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Gi-Gi-Giga Scan
Quote: At the signature>>>

Post by MaskedRideEclipse »

Conan_Edogawa wrote:the black medals seemed to be movie only, and considering the differences between the movie and the show (Eiji and Maki didn't have any purple medals in them, yet a dinosaur greed named gil existed who the other greeed remembered, even though in the show they'd never seen the purple medals before, Gotou was birth without Date existing, Eiji being a bit dimmer than normal, etc) it's possible there aren't any more black,[/spoiler]
Yo! rewatch the 32nd episode. at the last part, you could seen Maki creating another male Ptera yummy which was the one at the Fuuto and the one who hold the Memory Memory. It's a possibility that the move start after the 32nd episode. About the Birth, it looks it being firstly intorduced by Nobunaga, I just don't know..........
Karoum wrote:Please, encode Fourze using a 10 bit encoder. Smaller files, greater quality is always win.
NO!I can't play 10-bit file with my HDTV.
-If all that I'd been said is a spoiler, then kindly delete them or put -snips-
'If you wishes to change the world, Then, you'll need to be stronger than the world itself, If you can, then, You're capables on changing the world.'
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

Gamel's 10th core is still out there. Easily explainable by it being in her body.
ShadowX7
NagoSan
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
My boom: Fourze, P4A/G
Quote: "Misunderstandings happens all the time, more so on the internet."

Post by ShadowX7 »

So you're saying that she might be slowly turning into a Greeed like Eiji?
"You count the medals, one, two, and three! Life goes on, anything goes, coming up OOO!"
atilim
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Post by atilim »

Gamel's 10th core is still out there. Easily explainable by it being in her body.
I hope this was just a bad way of being sarcastic...otherwise could you easily explain it please?

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”