>>> Well...Kamen Rider Raven wrote:That much power on a berserker gives the illusion of being ungodly powerful. However, when he fought Lost Ankh after he took back most of his cores, LA mopped the floor with him. This is pretty telling as I think it signifies that the red medals are the strongest overall. TaJaDor has all the power and none of that pesky berserk stuff.
1. Aside from the fact that Putotyra combo got mopped by Lost Ankh who had taken back most of his cores, but, which combo destroyed Lost Ankh to pieces???
2. Did Tajador combo ever destroy any Greeed with its own (red core medals) power?? The answer is NEVER. Maki, you say?! Tajador combo needed to use purple core medals Giga Scan to finish Maki. Without purple core medals power, even the "mighty" Tajador combo (and Ankh) wouldn't have had any chance whatsoever in defeating Maki.
3. Is there any Greeed which did not get destroyed by Purple Core Medal (Putotyra combo powers) powers?? The answer is NONE. Just read how each Greeeds got destroyed by Purple Core Medals power in the first post of mine on page two of this thread.
Even IF Toei made Putotyra combo without its berserk attitude at all in OOO series, it is damn sure that Putotyra combo WILL STILL BE the only combo whose core medals power destroys ALL Greeeds in this show and not to mention that Putotyra combo does fulfill the criteria of the concept of Final Form of Riders too.
No need to embarrass yourself further. But, you need not to worry since embarrassing oneself is not a sin in the first place.
>>> Yeah, only for the sake and purpose of dramatizing the final plot.Kamen_Rider_Shiki wrote:The teamwork between Ankh and Eiji would have made a more satisfying touch than just Eiji overpowering him with Putotyra
>>> Why would it weirded anyone out in the first place?? Of course, Uva did not go "Hey, that's the 10th medal of mine! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!". To be complete/fully revived, Greeed need only 9 of their own respective color core medals. Greeed do not need the 10th core medal of their own respective color since it would make them get reverted back into mere sets of 10 core medals respectively.KR_FIA wrote:Why Uva didn't go "Hey, that's the 10th medal of mine! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!" weirded me out.
>>> You are completely confused for sure. That another male Ptera Yummy in the end of OOO 32nd eps. which you mention about is not the same Ptera Yummy who holds the Memory Memory in W&OOO Movie War Core.MaskedRideEclipse wrote:Yo! rewatch the 32nd episode. at the last part, you could seen Maki creating another male Ptera yummy which was the one at the Fuuto and the one who hold the Memory Memory. It's a possibility that the move start after the 32nd episode.
1. When Maki created that another male Ptera Yummy in the end of 32nd eps. of OOO series, Maki has long quit the Kougami Foundation.
2. The Ptera Yummy who holds the Memory Memory in W&OOO Movie War Core does exist already while Maki still works for Kougami Foundation (of course, still in W&OOO Movie War Core). From the start to the end of W&OOO Movie War Core, Maki is merely an employee of Kougami Foundation.
Those two points above simply prove that there is no relevance at all between OOO series and W&OOO Movie War Core. I always prefer the series first to be canon. That only means the W&OOO Movie War Core is NON canon. Wait, I thought I was spergin' about this fact already in W&OOO Movie War Core thread.