Favorite Band: Clazziquai
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Video Games
Type: INFP Healer

Re: Let's Go Kamen Rider released

Post by Gunzy »

Azazel wrote:
Lunagel wrote:
Whoops ignore me, I'm showing my ignorance of Showa toku shows again. /me goes to eat glue in a corner
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNmbvl2WzUk

:)

A Brookers video? What is this? 2005?
ImageImage
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I like the part when the extra Heat Trigger guys showed up.

Seriously though, it's nice to see some other Shotaro Ishinomori heroes as well. I like those guys.

Will reserve serious rant for when I watch a second time tomorrow. To much going on.
Silent_X
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Silent_X »

Despite being able to tell what is and isn't a Metal Hero I'm still not that familiar with Ishinomori's other stuff.(beyond watching a few episodes of Cyborg 009)

Isn't Zubat, besides being a pokemon, the guy people think Accel is a visual homage to? Like with Skull Man and Kamen Rider Skull?
I may be lying
Disclaimer: I do not endorse HeadOn; it is barely anything more than a stick of wax. I am simply using it as a Transformers joke.
gh0stwrit3r
Kamen Knight
My boom: Grounded

Post by gh0stwrit3r »

^ Zubat is also V3. (hence the joke pose xD)

Kikaider and Kikaider 01 are supposedly brothers (watch the anime, it's pretty good)

Inazuman and Kikaider had a crossover anime too (Inazuman pwns in it)

It's just a reminder that there are other heroes beside Kamen Rider, though really, it's just an homage to Shotaro Ishinomori.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

The only real issue I have is Climax form being included. As it needing to be the possession of Ryotaro, they've just gone and thrown that out the window with the other three just jumping on. I guess they don't even need kiddy Ryotaro any more.
FangTrigger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider Sentai
Quote: Impossible is nothing.....Master everything!

Post by FangTrigger »

Catastrophe wrote:The only real issue I have is Climax form being included. As it needing to be the possession of Ryotaro, they've just gone and thrown that out the window with the other three just jumping on. I guess they don't even need kiddy Ryotaro any more.
That's actually something that got me too. I was wondering 'Where's Ryotaro?' but then I remembered that the Adult form is doing Rounin Kenshin (think I spelled that wrong somewhere).

Movie bounced around more that The Spirit (if you haven't seen it, don't) but it was pretty interesting.
"Mitsuru, I am your father"
..........this
Still don't like the Kamen Rider Girls Rider Jump song. It just doesn't work like the old one did.
40 animation was cheesy, and didn't even require the secondary riders (seriously, only the ones with bikes got in on it.)
There was a rumor that Ankh was supposed to transform into a new form of Den-O, but that didn't happen and isn't going to.
Catastrophe was right. Climax was a wasted transformation. It might've been cooler if it was like a Climax New Den-O (I know I wasn't the only one thinking of this).

Two Major Gripes:
1) No Kamen Rider Kivara. I understand that she was only a movie rider, but still, she serves as a Landmark for female riders/heroins in the series. She was the only one to not die some horrible death or pass on her powers.
2)Tamashi Form. It lasted only what, half a minuet, maybe less? I wanted to see just a little more action out of it. It kinda reminds me of R1-X and how it has a time limit.

Side note: I'm not nick-picking but why is it that you left out the Tamashi/Damashi from the video? I know you posted it in the forum, but it's still something I just kinda was expecting (don't ask. I'm not getting banned again.)

EDIT: And why did the final boss just stand there as the riders closed in on him? That was lame to me.
Last edited by FangTrigger on Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivanhobe
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Den-o
Dreamy: Hana-san
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Mortal Kombat
Quote: "Shut up and eat an umaboshi!" - Inui Takumi

Post by Ivanhobe »

This movie was pure fanservice.....and i mean that in a good way.

Sure, i can break my head trying to make sense of the plot and all the timelines, but i think Owner sums it up the best by saying that the memories of riders is what allows them to exist.

This movie was made for the fans, to see and remember the old and new riders and why we love them to much, seeing all those people trying to protect the riders was the height of the movie for me, because that`s what it´s all about, people who believe in the Kamen riders, because they are their heroes, and that´s an idea my inner child can get identified with, believing in my heroes, so it doesn´t matter that the movie it´s entirely non cannon, just seeing that faith recompensated makes it all worth it.

Well, except for the "Let´s go Rider Kick" song, good lord i hate that song.
MaskedRideEclipse
Gabu
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Hot? Errr, TaJaDoru?
Favorite Actor?: Yu Hasebe
Favorite Band: DREAM
My boom: Gi-Gi-Giga Scan
Quote: At the signature>>>

Post by MaskedRideEclipse »

Still cannot figure about the 'why a kid had 40 yeasr memores'. It is destined that they will be undergo that problem. And if Momotaros can easily transform into Den-O, shy didn't he do it earlier, they would have more men power. And like all crossover movies, extra rider are always extra rider (etc Decade and W). When fighting they barely get any screentime. Especially Decade, this story would be better for him as he was ex-leader of Dai Shocker. I bet he himself didn't know the existence of the Great Leader Collossus-ish whatever. And TaMaShii Combo is really a waste, 2min screentime only(as they only remake 2-3 of the armor, minus the recolored Condor Leg). Figured out why it be TaMaShii (Taka, Imagin, Shiiokkaa(Shocker)). Although it says Imagin medal, it sholuld really be Momo's Medal. Funny how a single cell medal could change the entire history of Kamen Rider as Den-o has crossed various timeline and didn;t make a great havoc of it. Ankh doesn't really have to return 40-year before, he could just go even a year before as the greed wasn't awaken at that time.
-If all that I'd been said is a spoiler, then kindly delete them or put -snips-
'If you wishes to change the world, Then, you'll need to be stronger than the world itself, If you can, then, You're capables on changing the world.'
TaelonZ
7X
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Akibaranger
Alignment: Neutral
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by TaelonZ »

So yea, now we know why Metal Heroes is getting a spot in the Gokaiger Movie. . .

Honestly bringing in those four offshoots made me think that when Dark King showed up either a bunch of sentai mecha or Ultramen were gonna show up. Heck they should have just gone ahead and done that.

Also can I stop having my full length motion pictures for my favorite riders hijacked by Den-O. I know (or at least assume) that Den-O must be very popular in Japan but when almost a third of the move DOESN'T feature the main rider it really ticks me off. I know time travel allows for more stories to be told as is opens possibilities but were really starting to stretch it.
Leonite Rider
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Zero One
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Leonite Rider »

Hijacked by Den-O? This movie wasn't Hijacked by Den-O... it was Hijacked by New Den-O is anything.

Wish they had paid extra to at least give Tsukasa some lines. Y'know, the guy who deals with alternate realities and was once Shocker's Great Leader, and you don't think he might need to point that out? Likewise, Terror should have had some lines as well, indicate that while Shocker has taken over the world (OF COURSE) Gaia Memories were still sold and used.

I love Ankh's WTF expression when the Shocker and Imagin Medals suddenly dissapear.

Dear god, why did I tell myself I'm going to include this in my OOO fanfiction... I'm going to have to tear it apart just to make it canon with the original OOO, let alone the fic, and I need to as the Shocker and Imagin medals are scheduled to show up later.
Avid fan of mixing Riders and Rangers into other things
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Owe, my head. I shouldn't have paid attention to the plot and just stuck with the fights...

Anyhow, there's a pretty obvious grammar error in the subs: 1:09:33, "the memories people have of Riders don't changed."

That should be "haven't changed", or "don't change", or something like that. Something where you're not mixing past and present tense. :P

Also, with regards to the front page post, "w/o" is the abbreviation for "without". Since you in fact did include the junctions, that would be "w/" for "with".

Anyhow, thanks as always for the subs, guys. :)
Neutronium Ranger
Infinity
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Fourze
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Malshiina <3
Favorite Actor?: None
Favorite Band: None
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Akibaranger!

Post by Neutronium Ranger »

I liked the movie really, but one thing got me.
Spoiler
I thought that Decade was the Great Leader of Shocker so I was hoping to see Tsukasa tearing things up again.
MaskedRideEclipse
Gabu
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Hot? Errr, TaJaDoru?
Favorite Actor?: Yu Hasebe
Favorite Band: DREAM
My boom: Gi-Gi-Giga Scan
Quote: At the signature>>>

Post by MaskedRideEclipse »

Neutronium Ranger wrote:I liked the movie really, but one thing got me.
Spoiler
I thought that Decade was the Great Leader of Shocker so I was hoping to see Tsukasa tearing things up again.
Decade, Kadoya Tsusaka isn't the Great Leader of Shocker. He's a former Great Leader of Dai-Shocker(Notice the difference :lol: ) Well, this movie is alter universe. So, I though that all riders except OOO & Den-O are fresh copy from various timeline. and the Shocker that time is the shocker during Ichigo & Nigo.
-If all that I'd been said is a spoiler, then kindly delete them or put -snips-
'If you wishes to change the world, Then, you'll need to be stronger than the world itself, If you can, then, You're capables on changing the world.'
zeta_gundam
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by zeta_gundam »

All I can say is... time travelling screws with everything logical.

EDIT: Flying motorcycles... Seriously?

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”