Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Go-onger
Dreamy: Chiaki Tani
Favorite Band: lots of 'em
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Shogo Suzuki

Re: Dogu-chan 3 released

Post by FoxyChan »

jimmyhwy wrote:It's kind of funny show. I've the whole series in RAW. Still waiting for it to be subbed coz i understand a little bit of Japanese. Besides that i did have Kodai Shoujotai Dogoon V RAW up to episode 7.........
I've got the entire Dogoon V series raw. I so want a full-length copy of the theme song, but it seems that the only way to get it is to buy the DVD set from Japan, and I can't afford that right now. *pout*
DrowningFishy
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "Silly Kaijiu. Kicks are for Riders!" - hunter-urufu

Post by DrowningFishy »

FoxyChan wrote:
jimmyhwy wrote:It's kind of funny show. I've the whole series in RAW. Still waiting for it to be subbed coz i understand a little bit of Japanese. Besides that i did have Kodai Shoujotai Dogoon V RAW up to episode 7.........
I've got the entire Dogoon V series raw. I so want a full-length copy of the theme song, but it seems that the only way to get it is to buy the DVD set from Japan, and I can't afford that right now. *pout*
I find a LOT of RAW DVDs for sale around here. If I knew what a spine of a DVD box would look like (can't read japanese) I could look around see if I can spot it. I know where to find some KR series and DVDs raw. I don't know if I have a player that woudl support those DVDs so I don't buy em when I see em.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Less talking about raws, more talking about the episode.

Return to “Kodai Shoujo Dogu-chan”