Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Goseiger | Gokaiger | AkibaRanger >
gh0stwrit3r
Kamen Knight
My boom: Grounded

Re: Gokaiger 04 released

Post by gh0stwrit3r »

I'm pretty sure the GoToRyuu sword props aren't the same sword props they use individually.
kokowaks
Salami Commander

Post by kokowaks »

is it me or the monster looks like negataros? :mrgreen:

Spoiler
with not-so-many viewing of sentai... i can't help but only think of power rangers on the next episode preview... :oops:
Joe_Mello
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: The Iromonea

Post by Joe_Mello »

DrowningFishy wrote:Gokaiger seems like their reasons for fighting change ever episode:
1. Curry
2. (Don't know not on my comp.)
3. You ran into me
4. Interupted Shopping
1. Interrupting lunch
Spoiler
Interrupting theft

3. Interrupting travel
4. Interrupting shopping
Hmmmmm.

One thing I forgot to mention is that the "greenhorn" pun works because "ao" also describes the color green :3

Finally, some musing (includes partial spoilers):
It's been shown that past Rangers exist, so it's possible that reps from all 34 series may show up over the course of the series. HOWEVA
Spoiler
With DekaRanger/SPD being the 2nd canon to appear after MagiRanger/Mystic Force, is there a conscious effort to try and get a Power Rangers version? Or is it just coincidence, since the 18 series used for MMPR are all recent?
CarterSensei wrote:I wound up playing "Kaiju" for a group of 2nd graders who wanted to play sentai. I think I blew up.
underhell86
Gao
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
Dreamy: Umeko/Deka Pink
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama
Favorite Band: Bon Jovi
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Fanfics!
Quote: Don't believe in the you who believes in me. Don't believe in the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself.

Post by underhell86 »

Finally, some musing (includes partial spoilers):
It's been shown that past Rangers exist, so it's possible that reps from all 34 series may show up over the course of the series. HOWEVA
Spoiler
With DekaRanger/SPD being the 2nd canon to appear after MagiRanger/Mystic Force, is there a conscious effort to try and get a Power Rangers version? Or is it just coincidence, since the 18 series used for MMPR are all recent?
They state from the begining that the newer series would have more screen-time, so the kids don't have to research so much :lol:
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Gah, finally got time to watch this, but the wait was worth it.

... I keep feeling like I've seem the monster of the week's special sword move before, though someone might have already said that.

Heh, Yellow, ya can't just say that they'll all be a dragon. Heck, I don't even think a dragon was involved with Battle Fever J ><; Still, must have been disappointing to the people there to watch.

Spoiler
omygodomygodomygod Dekaranger Doggie kickass and what looks be be the whole gang, awesome XD
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
DrowningFishy
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Quote: "Silly Kaijiu. Kicks are for Riders!" - hunter-urufu

Post by DrowningFishy »

Kogashi wrote:Gah, finally got time to watch this, but the wait was worth it.

... I keep feeling like I've seem the monster of the week's special sword move before, though someone might have already said that.

Heh, Yellow, ya can't just say that they'll all be a dragon. Heck, I don't even think a dragon was involved with Battle Fever J ><; Still, must have been disappointing to the people there to watch.

Spoiler
omygodomygodomygod Dekaranger Doggie kickass and what looks be be the whole gang, awesome XD
Jackmoon? (loosely)
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

That sword move looks like a combination of Cleaning Minister Kireizky and his feather duster sword and Ayakashi Hyakuyappa and his full body blades attack.
jolly_old_saint
Faiz
Favorite series: Gumby
2nd Favorite Series: Dengekibikifaizenger

Post by jolly_old_saint »

Yay, boukenblack that blue guy! I knew he had it in him to avenge something for someone. And Groo logic is best: with two swords, you can kill twice as fast! Obviously it compounds to no end.

...Admittedly, my mind also went here:
Spoiler

Oh, and
Spoiler
Nobody likes Banban Bigalow. He'll never live down his hair and voice, try as he might. Jasmine, on the other hand...if you can look at her and not think of the narration bit, I envy you.
John-Oh
There are five lights!
There are five lights!

Post by John-Oh »

Episode Preview

Spoiler
DEKARANGER!?!...YEAH!! :mrgreen: ...Jasmin-san, Banban-san, Doggy(-san?) :mrgreen: ...i am gonna wait for that next.
Last edited by Phoenix512 on Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Add description for spoiler tag
Arawynn
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Garo, KR Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger
Dreamy: Kouga, Tetsu

Post by Arawynn »

-Oh! This is going to be one of my fav Gokaiger eps! Go Blue!! This is the first season since Deka that I have liked all the primary rangers at once! The chemistry between the members is good. And is even apparent at this early stage! Red has established himself as a leader in my mind. Whereas Alata at this stage was not even remotely close to being leader-ish.

-The rangers see the Jangyack as some irritant or inconvenience. That is quite a refreshing attitude in sentai. Usually we see the rangers takingnthe villains very seriously as it is their mission/job/sworn duty etc etc.

-Absolutely in love with the PotC like theme music! <3. Is there any site where I can download it?

-(Do we speculate on a romance between Joe and Ahim?)

- The cake looked so awesome.... I went and bought a similar fresh cream fruit pastry cake to stave off my cravings! :lol:
Last edited by Arawynn on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
KR - Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-o, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze Sentai - Dai, Time, Gao, Hurrican, Aba, Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-on, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Gobust Other: Garo, Garo: Makai Senki
DREWdesu
7X

Post by DREWdesu »

Hey I'm new here, anyway does anyone notice that when Ahim and Joe are walking to the the escalator before the buildings are cut down there is the Gekiranger symbol on the red poster?
Arawynn
Douza Uru Zazaado

Post by Arawynn »

DREWdesu wrote:Hey I'm new here, anyway does anyone notice that when Ahim and Joe are walking to the the escalator before the buildings are cut down there is the Gekiranger symbol on the red poster?

Yes you are right! Its the symbol of SCRTC organization. I dont know what the other posters beside it say though. Can someone translate them?
Last edited by Arawynn on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
KR - Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-o, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze Sentai - Dai, Time, Gao, Hurrican, Aba, Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-on, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Gobust Other: Garo, Garo: Makai Senki
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Maybe you guys should read the first page of the thread because we were talking about them.
Arawynn
Douza Uru Zazaado

Post by Arawynn »

:oops: Oops! Hasty posting leads to acute embarassment.
Raitaro
Post Monkey
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Gaoranger
Dreamy: Jasmine (DekaYellow)
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama
Favorite Band: UVERworld
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Dekaranger
Quote: Now Count Up Your Sins!-Kamen Rider W
Mind If I Reel You In?-Uratraros
F**k This Man I'm Going Into Anime-Nostailga Critic

Post by Raitaro »

Preview
Spoiler
Dekarangers back yay! seriously hate bans hair though

ok gokaiblue is a badass hes one of the best sentai rangers ive seen he might even be cooler than takeru
Active
KR- Hibiki OOO
SS- Zyuranger Carranger Timeranger Gokaiger

Return to “Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger”