2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: HENSHIN

Re: Gokaiger 04 released

Post by AeonRanger »

i've a feeling that one of the enemy generals has a history with one of the gokaigers i sense it. i love it when the female gokaigers change into past male sentai and they just add a skirt onto the suit. i actually wonder if they've remade all the suits for this series to fit the gokaigers. a good story episode for joe i enjoyed it hope the actor gets better from his injuries soon
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
Therm_Kitty
Gabu
Dreamy: Shotaro!
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Therm_Kitty »

Spamming key combos is exactly what I would have done, so I feel some level of kinsmanship with the Captain.

Next episode looks excellent.
Spoiler
The Gokaigers would naturally be in trouble with the police. Though I wonder why Zangyack's not in the same situation. Is what they're doing legal now?
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Therm_Kitty wrote:Next episode looks excellent.
Spoiler
The Gokaigers would naturally be in trouble with the police. Though I wonder why Zangyack's not in the same situation. Is what they're doing legal now?
pre-sorry for spoiler conversation
Spoiler
My guess is that they're not in trouble since they aren't pirates but in fact a 'legal' empire. And thus had diplomatic immunity? That's my only guess and am not gonna reply in spoiler any further cause this could go on for a while.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

I still wonder if Toei has the balls to have the guys use the Pink Suits.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

I really rather hope so. That would be pretty interesting.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
DrowningFishy
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Quote: "Silly Kaijiu. Kicks are for Riders!" - hunter-urufu

Post by DrowningFishy »

archer9234 wrote:I still wonder if Toei has the balls to have the guys use the Pink Suits.
I do to, what is wrong wtih a guy in pink... ... Other then Decade. REAL MEN WHERE PINK! XD
Netto no Zen-Aki
Gabu
Favorite series: Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Rider
Quote: "We cannot change the past, for it is written in stone. So we look to the future, for it has yet to be written."

Completed:
KR- Ryuki, Kabuto, Kiva, Den-O, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
Sentai- Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-On, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Go-Bust, Kyouryu, ToQger
ETC- Ryukendo, Rescue Force, Rescue Fire, Garo, Garo: Makai Senki, Garo: Yami

Current:
Shuriken Sentai Ninninger
Kamen Rider Ghost

Post by Netto no Zen-Aki »

DrowningFishy wrote:
archer9234 wrote:I still wonder if Toei has the balls to have the guys use the Pink Suits.
I do to, what is wrong wtih a guy in pink... ... Other then Decade. REAL MEN WHERE PINK! XD
I thought Decade was classified as 'magenta' which is a purple. Oh well, it would be funny as hell to see a masculine Ptera Ranger or even "Miss America" from Battle Fever J as a guy. I'm laughing at that craziness because it's bound to happen. Or TimeYellow with a skirt. LOL
DrowningFishy

Post by DrowningFishy »

Netto no Zen-Aki wrote:[
I thought Decade was classified as 'magenta' which is a purple. Oh well, it would be funny as hell to see a masculine Ptera Ranger or even "Miss America" from Battle Fever J as a guy. I'm laughing at that craziness because it's bound to happen. Or TimeYellow with a skirt. LOL
I am going to play the partly color blind card here. I can see purples but not shakes of orange, red, and pink. Trust me when I say to me Decade is as pink as Gokaiger Pink.

You are so right TimeYellow in a skirt would be LOL. ENough we had Go-On black skirted and that was amusing considering the original charater.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

DrowningFishy wrote:
Pink where?
Gunzy
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Ryukendo
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Band: Clazziquai
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Video Games
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Gunzy »

Where is wear?
ImageImage
riderW
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Dreamy: Natsumikan
Favorite Band: L'Arc~en~Ciel
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Momotaros

Post by riderW »

Joe_Mello wrote:
One thing I forgot to mention is that the "greenhorn" pun works because "ao" also describes the color green :3
ao = blue
midori = green
that's what i know. so, greenhorn is a pun for blue. making Gokai Blue a greenhorn.

for the episode...
characters:
We all do agree that this episode is focused both on Ahim and Joe by revealing a bit of their personality. but I believe the one who learned something in this episode (like Hakase/Don on episode 3) is Ahim as she realize something about being a nakama/comrade. While Joe on the other hand only trains to beat the crap of the freak swordsman.
And I really can't help but to think of Date Masamune (Sengouku Basara) who wields the Dragon Claw (6 katanas actually. three on each hands.) and Roronoa's Asura style (Santoryu multiplied by three).
Also, with Joe's (Goukai Blue) Final Wave, that's a total of 10 slashes? 5 for summoned Ao sentai + 5 for GoukaiBlue's Gotoryu.
Poor Negataros err. I mean, Zodomas. (that's what you deserve. you coward freak)
I support their Love Team! we all do! yeah!

story:
It will be a long way for them to get the One Piece Galaxy's Greatest Treasure. And it was a bit of a desperate move to make a Trial and Error on ranger keys. Well, the trials are funny. The people and GokaiOh's reaction after failed attempts are really hilarious. :lol:

other elements:
As for the Hammerspace theory, I don't know. It really makes me laugh even though I'm aware of the theory. :lol:

Lunagel wrote:
DrowningFishy wrote:
Pink where?
Gunzy wrote:Where is wear?
I found a shirt years ago saying "Tough Guys Wear Pink"...I believe that's the same statement he meant.
well, when Goukai Pink changes to Deka Pink, she doesn't have a skirt...she looks a bit of a man to me. (except for the breast if it's visible/big enough to see from a distance.)
Toori sugari no TVN Memba da...Oboetoke!
DrowningFishy

Post by DrowningFishy »

@riderW your ability to differentiate between genders is amazing, and just as smooth as my ability to remeber there is a big differance between wear and where. ::thumbs to the information::

On the other note; we all know Japanese love their puns.
droolboy
Sentai Senshi

Post by droolboy »

ao = blue
midori = green
that's what i know. so, greenhorn is a pun for blue. making Gokai Blue a greenhorn.
Yes, but ao also means green.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ao_(color)

It's an ancient Japanese thing that's still used today.
riderW
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Dreamy: Natsumikan
Favorite Band: L'Arc~en~Ciel
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Momotaros

Post by riderW »

DrowningFishy wrote:@riderW your ability to differentiate between genders is amazing, and just as smooth as my ability to remeber there is a big differance between wear and where. ::thumbs to the information::
just watched the clip again. well, DekaPink/GokaiPink got the curve ... she's a lady. :lol:
The suits (deka yellow and pink) are also not that tight compared to DekaGreen/GokaiGreen and DekaRed/GokaiRed.
and I don't really know if DekaPink (DekaRanger) is a guy or a gal. I haven't watched the series.
droolboy wrote:
ao = blue
midori = green
Yes, but ao also means green.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ao_(color)

It's an ancient Japanese thing that's still used today.
DrowningFishy wrote: On the other note; we all know Japanese love their puns.
Subarashi!!! Japanese people now makes me crazy with their puns @_@.
Thanks for the info BTW. And to note that Negataros Zodomas is swordsman, like Zatoichi...so he talks like one. so he may mean ao for green. okay enough with that. I don't want to lose my mind with puns.
Toori sugari no TVN Memba da...Oboetoke!
DrowningFishy

Post by DrowningFishy »

riderW wrote:
DrowningFishy wrote:@riderW your ability to differentiate between genders is amazing, and just as smooth as my ability to remeber there is a big differance between wear and where. ::thumbs to the information::
just watched the clip again. well, DekaPink/GokaiPink got the curve ... she's a lady. :lol:
The suits (deka yellow and pink) are also not that tight compared to DekaGreen/GokaiGreen and DekaRed/GokaiRed.
and I don't really know if DekaPink (DekaRanger) is a guy or a gal. I haven't watched the series.
You missed my point, you called me a he, I am a SHE. And I am pretty certian quite a few of the woman rangers suit actors have been men. I have one picture saved somewhere where pink has a package. We've seen how they feminized male outfits in Gokaiger so far, it'll be interesting to see them do the oppisite. XD Hey, Sentai is known for cross dressing; Especially a certian light colored Dekaranger.

Return to “Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger”