I claim this bounty in the name of #TV-Nihon! Arrr
Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Goseiger | Gokaiger | AkibaRanger >
chickdigger802
7X

Re: Gokaiger 11 released

Post by chickdigger802 »

No wonder PR Samurai has barely any no suit fights. Sakamoto went back to Japan to do Gokaiger and KR movies =P

Only negative of this eps for me is that they showed that one flashback of the eye patch man doing his move like 3 times. Sure this is a kids show, but have japanese kids dropped in intelligence to the level of American kids?
YuriBoyPH
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Quote: Anything is possible

Post by YuriBoyPH »

Really great episode. We found out about a few things about it, some explanation about Joe's past, it's very likely that his former senior was the one who convinced Joe to defect. We know Walz Giles is a loser, and it's the first time that an action commander was able to get the Gokaigers in deep trouble, even with their ability to transform into different rangers did not help a lot.
Pyche
Gao
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Go-Onger
My boom: sonic
Instagram: @pyche_art

Post by Pyche »

Much better episode. Lots of great fight scenes, nice to have them fighting in their civies as well. Haven't seen Kaoru kick ass like that before, so that was pretty cool.

Wish the Zyuranger part was longer, but it was still nice to see even if they got owned for most of it.

And a 2 part episode!? wow, that's different but in a nice way. i hope we see more of these, probably near the end of the season.

and the ring tones i recall... when Luka was at the mast and they were searching for someone, and when Doggie had it from Marvelous and it went off.

next episode preview:
Spoiler
Wow... looks like there are a lot of transformations in that one. kinda like the "aka baka" but randomed. should be a good one. Correct me if i'm wrong... but it looks like Gao Lion in the shinkenger special power?
AncientLemurian
7X
Favorite series: Keitai Sousakan 7
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Daimon Rinko
Favorite Actor?: Takayama Yuko
My boom: Tetris

Post by AncientLemurian »

Good episode. I enjoyed it very much, especially when they changed into the Zyurangers.

I noticed at 15:35, that the SD version had the Zyuranger logo in the subs, but the HD did not. I watched the HD one first, and noticed it, and then looked at the SD version, and it was there. The same applies with Dynaman at 16:33.

The Gingaman symbol does appear in the subs at 17:09 correctly in the HD version, though.

Looking very forward to the next one!
DrowningFishy
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "Silly Kaijiu. Kicks are for Riders!" - hunter-urufu

Post by DrowningFishy »

AncientLemurian wrote:Good episode. I enjoyed it very much, especially when they changed into the Zyurangers.

I noticed at 15:35, that the SD version had the Zyuranger logo in the subs, but the HD did not. I watched the HD one first, and noticed it, and then looked at the SD version, and it was there. The same applies with Dynaman at 16:33.

The Gingaman symbol does appear in the subs at 17:09 correctly in the HD version, though.

You must have been very good at where's waldo. :lol:
AncientLemurian
7X
Favorite series: Keitai Sousakan 7
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Daimon Rinko
Favorite Actor?: Takayama Yuko
My boom: Tetris

Post by AncientLemurian »

DrowningFishy wrote:
AncientLemurian wrote:Good episode. I enjoyed it very much, especially when they changed into the Zyurangers.

You must have been very good at where's waldo. :lol:

I love those books.
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

This episode was really good. We finally get some Joe back story. This whole episode felt like a nod to PR. Current PR airing here: Samurai, first series MMPR, Parody Dub Dynaman. I love the extra detail they put into the Zyuranger transformation. The flashing box grid pattern on the visors was there. I guess they didn't want to do the grid formation because Ohranger does that.
Silent_X
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Silent_X »

I like that they crammed the mandatory giant battle in the beginning of the episode so they could focus on other things for the rest of it.
A lot of action this episode, and a lot of it was marvelous. I always look forward to what Don/GokaiGreen is going to do in fights.

(Ha ha, Tiger Ranger in a skirt. Had to say it.)
I may be lying
Disclaimer: I do not endorse HeadOn; it is barely anything more than a stick of wax. I am simply using it as a Transformers joke.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

"Oh hey, EagleSazer is Joe's old mentor. Shit, guess we know what's up with Barizorg."

I can never not feel bad for the actor playing Waruzu Giru, with those massive tassels hanging off his sleeves. Ugh, that would infuriate me to deal with.
ShadowX7
NagoSan
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Fourze, P4A/G
Quote: "Misunderstandings happens all the time, more so on the internet."

Post by ShadowX7 »

Great episode, the story finally advanced in a big way, especially with Waruzu Giru being injured
Love all the action scene in this episode, especially the untransformed fight and when Don seemingly broke the Goumin's neck

Can't wait for the next episode
"You count the medals, one, two, and three! Life goes on, anything goes, coming up OOO!"
zeta_gundam
Save the life
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by zeta_gundam »

I bet the different combinations (namely PatStriker and MagiDragon) are to promote toy sales. Apparently the MagiDragon toy isn't selling well. Heh.
Areku The O.F.
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: KR Black
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz
Dreamy: Too many to count...
Favorite Actor?: Tetsuo Kurata
Favorite Band: Dream Theater
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Toku in general
Quote: "Gather ye rosebuds while ye may
Old time is still a' flying
And that same flower that smiles you today
Tomorrow will be dying..."

Post by Areku The O.F. »

dancercotillion wrote:"Oh hey, EagleSazer is Joe's old mentor. Shit, guess we know what's up with Barizorg."
Oh, so that is he? Wow, good to see him back!
3... 2... 1... Time Out... Deformation.
Netto no Zen-Aki
Gabu
Favorite series: Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Rider
Quote: "We cannot change the past, for it is written in stone. So we look to the future, for it has yet to be written."

Completed:
KR- Ryuki, Kabuto, Kiva, Den-O, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
Sentai- Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-On, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Go-Bust, Kyouryu, ToQger
ETC- Ryukendo, Rescue Force, Rescue Fire, Garo, Garo: Makai Senki, Garo: Yami

Current:
Shuriken Sentai Ninninger
Kamen Rider Ghost

Post by Netto no Zen-Aki »

This was a good episode. I liked how Doc beat up the Goumin's head like a monkey and then transformed.
ZyuRanger showing up was awesome. I wonder how they will get that Grand Power.

HA-HA! Waruzu got a boo-boo! Serves the arrogant little pain-in-the-butt right for going to the front line when you have no battle experience.

Next episode looks nice.
Joe_Mello
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: The Iromonea

Post by Joe_Mello »

takenoko wrote:Have the Gokaiger's phones always had ring tones? I don't recall them using that before
DekaRanger episode, most notably.

Plot's not exactly original, but it's certainly compelling. Generals showing up, a dynamic roll call, cliff hanger--things got real.

I'm now genuinely interested to see if Giru makes it to the end of the series. I figured it wouldn't be long until one of the generals showed up on the battlefield, but to have the "supreme commander" show up, it makes me wonder. Did he show up just to be a Deus Ex or is this going to be a recurring event?
CarterSensei wrote:I wound up playing "Kaiju" for a group of 2nd graders who wanted to play sentai. I think I blew up.
PFire
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by PFire »

Tanba kind of reminds me of a japanese Gilbert Gottfried....you can even see the resemblance between them sorta...lol

oh and by the way I am new to TV-Nihon....I am not a stranger to the site itself...just to the forums.

Return to “Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger”