Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Re: Gokaiger 12 released

Post by dancercotillion »

redwhitesentai wrote:good episode, but did I missed something? the story about Blue's mentor (that Barizorg) seems hanging, whether he is the true ex Sid senshi or at least more story on how he transformed to Barizorg (with that signature sword move)
He was captured and remodeled into a cyborg. Waruzu Giru said it last episode. Presumably his skills were too good to pass up, even though his personality was inappropriate. We'll either get a storyline where Joe puts him out of his misery to thank Sid for getting him out of Zangyack, or Barizorg will regain his memories and escape from Zangyack with maybe some info or something, then probably die anyway. 50/50 chance either way, imo.
jolly_old_saint
Faiz
Favorite series: Gumby
2nd Favorite Series: Dengekibikifaizenger

Post by jolly_old_saint »

Red likes Blue's eyes. Awwww. I'm sure that's what lead to Blue's "passionate words" later on...

As for the missing sword thing, obviously Blue is just so beautiful that he shoots energy from his face. Or maybe he he has freaky time and space powers. To cover my bases he shall henceforth be known as Tomorrow's Viewtiful Joe.

...But I'll still just call him Blue for convenience.

So I guess the villains all keep a chime in their crotch?

I hope this combining leads to an amalgam of every sentai mech evar...

...Five years from now, when they actually get to all of them.

I also hope these form changes keep getting quicker, so all the teams will amalgamate into a...SUPER...super sentai...

"I would've liked chicken wings" = best closing words ever.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Some laws break you.

[snip]
Last edited by XIII on Wed May 18, 2011 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quoting of spoilers
jolly_old_saint
Faiz
Favorite series: Gumby
2nd Favorite Series: Dengekibikifaizenger

Post by jolly_old_saint »

He'd have to reclaim his eyepatch and find a way to look less ugly, but it WOULD meet the pirate team's one-eyed quota....
DrowningFishy
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Quote: "Silly Kaijiu. Kicks are for Riders!" - hunter-urufu

Post by DrowningFishy »

Talking about something ahead of time if I am not mistaken is not the brightest thing. Considering what was said in the past I am shocked anyone dare dances on that line and teases the modders. It's why I havn't said anything even though certian things where spoiled for me. Plus even if it does break the rules this is talk of episode 12.

@Therm_Kitty ;_; That cyborg was indeed attacked by a hobo when he was tryin' to get his sword back. What did he ever do to deserve that. Hope he checks himself for cooties when he gets home.

@Jolly_0ld_Saint Better CId then Marvelous, can you picture Marvelous with one. XD
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Some laws break you.

DrowningFishy wrote:Talking about something ahead of time if I am not mistaken is not the brightest thing. Considering what was said in the past I am shocked anyone dare dances on that line and teases the modders. It's why I havn't said anything even though certian things where spoiled for me. Plus even if it does break the rules this is talk of episode 12.
Are you going to be one of those people who inadvertantly confirms spoilers by pouncing on some innocent speculation and not others? Because I'm just saying the typical way a Barizorg-type storyline plays out, and then when the other fellow pointed out a third way I hadn't considered, I threw out a ridiculous suggestion.

But really, wouldn't you want to see Waruzu Giru rebel against his dad and be a pirate? We've yet to have an actual monster be a Ranger, far as I know. We get a lot of werewolves, though...
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

Is it so hard for people to grasp Joe simply used his Gokai Saber to do the attack, and than simply made it go away, during the next shot. So he doesn't need to hold it for the group henshin.
PFire
Favorite series: Gokaiger
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by PFire »

archer9234 wrote:Is it so hard for people to grasp Joe simply used his Gokai Saber to do the attack, and than simply made it go away, during the next shot. So he doesn't need to hold it for the group henshin.

I agree....think of it like sailor moon...how she uses her sailor powers to make her wands or scepters appear out of nowhere....maybe Joe used his sentai power to make his sword appear and disappear. :wink:
archer9234
Faiz
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

Not to mention the countless times, in past series, where they use their weapons out of suit. And Ahim pulling her saber out of her coat...
MacrossDynamite7
That's so ridiculous
That's so ridiculous

Post by MacrossDynamite7 »

[snip]
Last edited by XIII on Wed May 18, 2011 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed due to spoilers, 1 week ban
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

man watching all those gokai changes is making me wanna go back and see all those old sentai in action. So the secret power of the shinkenger was just the dual disc and shinken gokai-oh is just a after thought from gao lion? i know red's origami was a lion but it looked nothing like gao lion! a good episode though
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
PFire
Favorite series: Gokaiger

Post by PFire »

I remember on the Final episode of Shinkenger when Kaoru made the same double disc for Takeru, and Takeru was able to produce a second Rekka Daizantou....how he could carry one in each hand I would never know...I know the sword is pretty much a toy but on screen it has to be very heavy
archer9234
Faiz

Post by archer9234 »

Well it is heavy. Since they have to resort to a CGI version of it half the time.
JumperPrime
Kamen Rider Club
Kamen Rider Club
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Wakana
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Bulletstorm
Quote: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Post by JumperPrime »

PFire wrote:I remember on the Final episode of Shinkenger when Kaoru made the same double disc for Takeru, and Takeru was able to produce a second Rekka Daizantou....how he could carry one in each hand I would never know...I know the sword is pretty much a toy but on screen it has to be very heavy
Correction, TANBA provided the double disc for the final episode. That was the only time in the entire series that I didn't want Kaoru to bash his skull in with her fan. Kaoru provided the disc with the Seal character to take out Dokoku with.
Kurow
Mega
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Rina Akiyama (Agito)
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: Jam Project
My boom: girls
Quote: Ore Sanjou!
Type: ENFP Champion

Post by Kurow »

What a great episode! So the characters are based on the One Piece characters...

Marvelous is Luffy and also like meat :P... and the meeting between Marvelous and Joe was similar to when Luffy found Zoro and made him to join his crew :P..

Marvelous = Luffy
Joe = Zoro
Luka = Nami
Hakase = Choppa
Ahim = Vivi

The characters however have another elements that made them different that the one piece characters but it is good to see real actors with that cool attitudes :P
Final Vent!

Return to “Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger”