< Goseiger | Gokaiger | AkibaRanger >
FangTrigger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider Sentai
Quote: Impossible is nothing.....Master everything!

AkaRed: Who is this guy?

Post by FangTrigger »

Ok, in the recent preview of episode 15, you will notice that Akared is in there. I have one question: Who is he? His background is kinda sketchy because his only appearance was in the Bokenger Vs. Special, where he is said to be the 'Spirit of all Red Sentai Warriors.' That puts a hole in the plot for the 199 hero movie because You're either spoiling episode 15 or the 199 movie here, so snip So can someone explain to me who and what he is without using spoilers?
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: AkaRed: Who is this guy?

Post by Catastrophe »

Plain and simple, it hasn't been said yet. Obviously intended use in Gokaiger is due to his apperance in that special.

Long story short, it hasn't been explained yet, so chill and wait for it.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

AkaRed is pretty much what he is from the Bouken Versus SuperSentai movie. Also, no giving away plots for 15 and the 199 movie. One week ban for that
ShadowX7
NagoSan
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Fourze, P4A/G
Quote: "Misunderstandings happens all the time, more so on the internet."

Post by ShadowX7 »

According to Gokaiger's story so far, he is the leader of the Akaki Pirate, and apparently died (or went missing) after he sacrificed himself to save Marvelous, one of his crew, but not before entrusting the Ranger Keys to Marvelous (Episode 8 )
"You count the medals, one, two, and three! Life goes on, anything goes, coming up OOO!"
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

It was never said that he was the leader of the Akaki Pirates and episode you refer to never mention that.
ShadowX7
NagoSan

Post by ShadowX7 »

Huh, really?
Maybe I remembered it wrong, or maybe I just assumed he was the leader since the Pirate's group name is Akaki and he's AkaRed and maybe because he's also the one who gave Marvelous all the Ranger Keys...

Sorry if what I said was wrong though
"You count the medals, one, two, and three! Life goes on, anything goes, coming up OOO!"
Joe_Mello
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: The Iromonea

Post by Joe_Mello »

Phoenix512 wrote:It was never said that he was the leader of the Akaki Pirates and episode you refer to never mention that.
Episode 2, iirc had the passing of the keys, and if Ep 8 is the one I think it is, then I think they mention Marvelous as the head of the Akaki pirates.
CarterSensei wrote:I wound up playing "Kaiju" for a group of 2nd graders who wanted to play sentai. I think I blew up.
Draiken
Faiz
My boom: Magic: The Gathering

Post by Draiken »

Is it possible that this AkaRed is different from the one from Boukenger vs Super Sentai? Just considering that the emblem on Akaki AkaRed's chest is different from Boukenger AkaRed's. (Okay, sure, it's just a design change from 30 to 35 for the anniversary, but maybe it's important. Or maybe I'm just being silly. : P )
Joe_Mello
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: The Iromonea

Post by Joe_Mello »

Draiken wrote:Is it possible that this AkaRed is different from the one from Boukenger vs Super Sentai?
I'm guessing yes and no. Yes in that he's still The Red Ranger, and no in that his arsenal has been buffed in the past five seasons.

If I remember the series' opening scene correctly, and if AkaRed was to be re-summoned only when needed, I think I may have figured out the semi-cohesive time-line from the start of the Great War and Marvelous becoming Gokai Red. However, it's speculation, which means I doubt it would be kosher to post, even though it's based on nothing but what we've seen so far.
CarterSensei wrote:I wound up playing "Kaiju" for a group of 2nd graders who wanted to play sentai. I think I blew up.
ShadowX7
NagoSan

Post by ShadowX7 »

I just watched episode 15, so I guess it's confirmed That AkaRed is the leader of the Akaki Pirates

Return to “Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger”