Wiki Link

< Goseiger | Gokaiger | AkibaRanger >
atilim
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Re: Gokaiger 16 released

Post by atilim »

They really did a good job with Basco, now I just hope they don't lower his status by allow him to be defeated every time they face each other.

preview
Spoiler
The silver gokaiger looks lame, sounds stupid and I hope he loses his power so somebody cool can replace him. His helmet looks kind of stupid, and he has a stupid voice.

Honestly, when they introduce different characters so close to each other they really should what out that one of those isn't to stupid, especially if the stupid one is part of the sentai team.
Camzero1
It's not even funny
It's not even funny
Favorite series: Kamen Rider OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka from Gokaiger
Favorite Actor?: Shu Watanabe
Favorite Band: Don't Know
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Core Medals!!!
Quote: I Like Cereeeeeal!!!

Post by Camzero1 »

Thank god Basco has more ranger keys!!! :o

Man,.....I'm starting to like this guy waaaayyyy more then that pansy-ass of a prince Waruzu Giru!!!!

Keep it coming, Super Sentai writer people!!!! :wink:

And thanks again, Tv-Nihon for another great subbed release!!!! 8)
Gokai Change!

{Presses GokaiSilver Button}

{{Presses Button On Top Of GokaiCellular}}

{{{GokaiCellular Scans GokaiSilver Ranger Key}}}

GooooookaiSilver!
(yes, i put GooooookaiSilver! instead of Gooooookaiger!)
Tuss4
Train man
Favorite series: Faiz
Dreamy: Ayame Misaki
Favorite Actor?: Myself
Alignment: Neutral

Post by Tuss4 »

Preview:
Spoiler
I want to see the new ranger. How come no one gets that his helmet has a bandanna motif...

Silent_X
Salami Commander
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Silent_X »

So how come Basco trusts "monkeys" but not "people"?
(I feel that line might be bit blurry in this space focused series)
Tuss4 wrote:Preview:
Spoiler
I want to see the new ranger. How come no one gets that his helmet has a bandanna motif...
preview:
Spoiler
Yeah, I didn't want to talk about him that much till the next episode, but all the hate on him is getting me down.
I fell in love with the design the moment I saw it.

edit: Reviewing the topic it seems like there's less hatorade then how I remember it. Oh well, hopefully the people with doubts will end up liking him.
I may be lying
Disclaimer: I do not endorse HeadOn; it is barely anything more than a stick of wax. I am simply using it as a Transformers joke.
Forever Blue
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Post by Forever Blue »

Worked out exactly how it should have. When they weren't taken by surprise, they were able to aid each other and weren't overwhelmed. No matter the power in the Ranger Keys, they're just animated power, and don't have what a human user could bring to the table.

Why Doc and Joe?! Totally should have been Ahim and Luka. Oh well, I still laughed my butt off when Joe came out of off-screen, still tied up staring daggers at Doc. I wish I could properly hear their conversation.

Basco's character seemed to have gotten better in this episode, to me. I love the fact that he has other things besides his Ranger Keys he can summon.

Preview:
Spoiler
I like GokaiSiver's design. He's not up with the real pirates, so of course he'd get a bandana instead of an awesome hat.

Though I slightly agree with him being like Genta... But, doesn't someone else fit him more?

Mr. Brown? Oh yeah.
Arigomi
Save the life
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

Silent_X wrote:So how come Basco trusts "monkeys" but not "people"?
(I feel that line might be bit blurry in this space focused series)
From what we've seen so far, Basco tends to treat Sally like a trained pet than an actual person.
CrimsonJoker
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Decade
Dreamy: Natsumikan
Favorite Actor?: David Tennant
Favorite Band: Gackt
My boom: Doctor Who

Post by CrimsonJoker »

Interesting episode. And of course he's got the keys. Also, I think this may partially confirm the Gokai Black theory Tropers have, as the extra rangers did get keys and there appears to be a seventh Mobirate...

I'm just wondering who else he has keys for? Nejiranger? Bio Hunter Silver? Titanium Ranger? Spirit Rangers? SPD Orange? Demon Hunter? Deka Bright? Deka Gold? I want to know damnit!

And someone hacked a Mobirate to say Kamen Rider OOO...

*Scanners Head Explosion*

Preview
Spoiler
I like Silver's design. I'd like to see where this goes.
Image Image
Image Image
PFire
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger

Post by PFire »

DekaSwan and Mele are definately right on the left hand, but I think the third one is DekaBright

Silent_X
Salami Commander
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Silent_X »

CrimsonJoker wrote:Interesting episode. And of course he's got the keys. Also, I think this may partially confirm the Gokai Black theory Tropers have, as the extra rangers did get keys and there appears to be a seventh Mobirate...
True, but it doesn't have a keyhole.
I didn't notice that till this episode.
I may be lying
Disclaimer: I do not endorse HeadOn; it is barely anything more than a stick of wax. I am simply using it as a Transformers joke.
Joe_Mello
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: The Iromonea

Post by Joe_Mello »

I'd like to think this episode ended any comparison of Basco to DiEnd. His motives were hinted at in the previous episode, and I feel Ep16 confirmed them. He probably feels a little butthurt that AkaRed favored Marvelous over him, and now he feels entitled to get all his stuff. Bitter, party of one!

Great new finisher, too, though I think we're now out of Final Waves. DOC Y U NO LEVERAGE?!

Re: Ep17
Spoiler
I've been told that Basco never could be the 6th ranger because he was introduced too soon. 17 is apparently when the 6th is always introduced.
CarterSensei wrote:I wound up playing "Kaiju" for a group of 2nd graders who wanted to play sentai. I think I blew up.
gh0stwrit3r
Kamen Knight
My boom: Grounded

Post by gh0stwrit3r »

I'm pretty sure the 3(?) on Basco's left hand is Zubaan, Dekaswan and Mele.
Kamen Rider Ookalf
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies

Post by Kamen Rider Ookalf »

gh0stwrit3r wrote:I'm pretty sure the 3(?) on Basco's left hand is Zubaan, Dekaswan and Mele.
There were two others beside that - a black one (probably Rio) and a white one (probably Magi Mother).
Therm_Kitty
Gabu
Dreamy: Shotaro!

Post by Therm_Kitty »

This episode surprised me repeatedly and put its own twist on a plot that I know has been done before. This is why I love Gokaiger. I was hoping that they could have used Gokai Animal Heart as a stunner before going to Shinken. It would be a good use of Gao Lion's cameo-level screentime.

Once Basco blows the Keys we've been shown, what's next? I guess Kaijin Keys or something. Rider Keys? Sugomin Keys?! Metal Hero Keys!?! In any case, I just hope that he personally transforms at least once.

Preview:
Spoiler
Well, sixth rangers are supposed to be more powerful than the other members. Who could possibly use Ranger Keys more effectively than someone who knows all about them? After all,
every episode brings complaints about stupid mistakes made by the team and the like from fans. Who better to understand the genre and use every key as effectively as possible than
Spoiler
a Super sentai fanboy? Just be grateful that he isn't a small child.
Gokaifan
Go Go!
Favorite series: gokaiger
Dreamy: Doc
My boom: Japan
Quote: Never go to bed angry, stay awake and plot your revenge.

I fight evil wherever it may be... except in dark, scary places.

Post by Gokaifan »

Preview:
Therm_Kitty wrote:Preview:
Spoiler
Well, sixth rangers are supposed to be more powerful than the other members. Who could possibly use Ranger Keys more effectively than someone who knows all about them? After all,
every episode brings complaints about stupid mistakes made by the team and the like from fans. Who better to understand the genre and use every key as effectively as possible than
Spoiler
a Super sentai fanboy? Just be grateful that he isn't a small child.
agreed, absolutely agreed that
Spoiler
we should be grateful the sixth ranger isn't a little kid... that would be awkward (but somehow, somewhere, also kinda fun. Then they'll have to search for the treasure, defeat the empire and look after a little kid. That would probably Ahim/Doc's job, don'you think?)
redwhitesentai
7X
Favorite series: boukenger
2nd Favorite Series: dekaranger
Dreamy: bouken pink
Quote: hmm.. I'll think about it
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by redwhitesentai »

fascinating. just one question that we all waiting for, who the next sixth ranger present in Basco pocket?

and who is the red ranger in this picture? between signal man and BullKnight?

and I hope this is not spoiling
Spoiler

images from my blog red-white-sentai

Return to “Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger”