Wiki Link

< Goseiger | Gokaiger | AkibaRanger >
PFire
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Re: Gokaiger 16 released

Post by PFire »

redwhitesentai wrote:and who is the red ranger in this picture? between signal man and BullKnight?
[ Image ]
The Red Ranger between Signalman and BullBlack is Wolzard Fire....the Father of The MagiRangers, he took on a red guise when he became good. where he used to be purple when he was evil.

PaiZuri4lyf
Adventure
Quote: I 1st made an account JUST to ask about the GoKaiger/Go-Onger/Goseiger movie June 11th 2k11

Post by PaiZuri4lyf »

1st ever Question: There is no doubt the GoKaiger movie recently released is great but will TV-Nihon Sub it? How long will it take? Does the DVD have to come out first?
PaiZuri4lyf
Adventure
Quote: I 1st made an account JUST to ask about the GoKaiger/Go-Onger/Goseiger movie June 11th 2k11

Post by PaiZuri4lyf »

PaiZuri4lyf wrote:1st ever Question: There is no doubt the GoKaiger movie recently released is great but will TV-Nihon Sub it? How long will it take? Does the DVD have to come out first?
nm I read the rules about the Q I have. Patience must be a virtue.

OK a REAL Question. Is this the final Sental? There are WAY too many special things happening in this Sentai compared to others. AkaRed appearance, all of the Mecha's, and history and Henshin's etc.

If not, I feel bad for the next series trying to be as good as this one.
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

I just noticed this after watching this episode's ED and 15's ED, did they just skip the ending song for Gaoranger - Shinkenger?
Or is it just my imagination?
Flare Phoenix
7X

Post by Flare Phoenix »

toni2212 wrote:I just noticed this after watching this episode's ED and 15's ED, did they just skip the ending song for Gaoranger - Shinkenger?
Or is it just my imagination?
It's in episode 14. They put it around the wrong way for some reason.

13: Goranger - Liveman
14: Gaoranger - Shinkenger
15: Turboranger - Timeranger
16: Goranger - Liveman
atilim
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Post by atilim »

PaiZuri4lyf wrote:
PaiZuri4lyf wrote:1st ever Question: There is no doubt the GoKaiger movie recently released is great but will TV-Nihon Sub it? How long will it take? Does the DVD have to come out first?
nm I read the rules about the Q I have. Patience must be a virtue.

OK a REAL Question. Is this the final Sental? There are WAY too many special things happening in this Sentai compared to others. AkaRed appearance, all of the Mecha's, and history and Henshin's etc.

If not, I feel bad for the next series trying to be as good as this one.
Why would they stop?

They didn't after Decade who also had the whole ''all rider'' thing or Os who's movie is called ''All Rider''
Spoiler
(the next rider has already been announced)

And honestly there isn't anything special going on compared to the other sentai shows, the most special thing about this is that they have red sentai members of older shows.

This show might make more money of merchandise since they can just add most of the older sentai crap but thats about it.
redwhitesentai
7X
Favorite series: boukenger
2nd Favorite Series: dekaranger
Dreamy: bouken pink
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: hmm.. I'll think about it
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by redwhitesentai »

PFire wrote:
The Red Ranger between Signalman and BullBlack is Wolzard Fire....the Father of The MagiRangers, he took on a red guise when he became good. where he used to be purple when he was evil.

[ Image ]
thanks. I did research on Wolzard but never come across mind that it is the Wolzard Fire version. The "black" Wolzard is somewhat legendary in my memory, and Wolzard Fire is not really memorable..
KR_cRAYzy
Adventure
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider 555
Dreamy: Shiratori Yuriko
Favorite Actor?: Mizushima Hiro
Favorite Band: D-51
My boom: Super Text Twist

Post by KR_cRAYzy »

I think I wet myself at the thought of Wolzard Fire and Dekamaster appearing, those two are just badassery incarnate.

Over all a great episode! I don't usually keep with commenting on Super Sentai since I wasn't too keen with them since Go-Onger and Goseiger (Though I loved Shinkenger) but Gokaiger really has me going nuts. Marvelous is definitely my favourite red trumping Akashi and Takeru. His development has been really great, Basco is becoming a great villain, unless he does something awesome like Abarekiller I don't think I'll like him as a good guy. Basco should just stay bad ass. I do kind of hope he becomes an evil ranger throughout or at least most of the series.

Kind of makes me think how awesome it was to see Abarekiller on the opposite side in Hurricaneger vs Abaranger.

I know a lot of people love Doc, but I'll put myself out on a limb and strap on a helmet. I hate him. He's so annoying. Kind of like the Sentai incarnate of Akiko (Kamen Rider W) for me... If I compared him to other Sentais he's just as annoying as Hanto. Whiny and just redundant. Though I do agree his back story must have something really interesting or plot twist-esque for it to be held out so long. And I totally had to rewatch the scene where Joe is still tied up after Doc frees the girls.

One thing that makes me speculate is Luka's line at the end of the episode; "If we didn't like it, we'd just leave." Though she was just trying to trick Basco when she said she would switch sides, it would be a great twist to see her be more conniving. So much she leaves the group for a mini arch. But I'm just rambling. I lurves her, but if she was evil for a bit I'd love her more! =3.

Spoiler
And I totally love the fanboy sixth ranger. Though he's irritable, he's no Doc/Akiko /Hanto and I've loved all the silver rangers that came out.

Wow, I just noticed a wrote a lot... I don't think I ever splurged this much even for Kamen Rider... Closing statement;

Wolzard Fire and Dekamaster = Badassery. (^_<) b

COMPLETE

Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Blade, 555, Hibiki Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W

STANDING BY
OOO
darkreize
There are five lights!
There are five lights!

Post by darkreize »

Haha.. I really think Marvelous has a weird smirk/smile. :D

Spoiler
Doesn't the sixth member usually appear around half the series span like in episode 25 or something? Eh, I really thought Basco was the sixth.
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

i think it was good to show when marvelous picked up that gold and thought it was dull it shows that money isn't everything. a pirate thinks like a pirate luka should've known better than to decieve basco. so the gokaigers now have 15 new keys but what's this basco pulls out more? guess we'll find out what they are next episode
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

It occurs to me now how weird it is that Gokaiger got the Shinkenger Grand Power through Kaoru, but she's clearly an Extra Hero going by the keys. I guess Bromancing with Doggie was enough and Ban's long hair was entirely superfluous.

Jasmine is an ESPer...
Kamen Rider Ookalf
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies

Post by Kamen Rider Ookalf »

dancercotillion wrote:It occurs to me now how weird it is that Gokaiger got the Shinkenger Grand Power through Kaoru, but she's clearly an Extra Hero going by the keys. I guess Bromancing with Doggie was enough and Ban's long hair was entirely superfluous.

Jasmine is an ESPer...
Well, yeah. They did summon Pat Striker what seemed to be several hours before they met Ban...
darkreize
There are five lights!
There are five lights!

Post by darkreize »

Doesn't Basco's phone kind of gives you a hint that he might be a ranger?
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

His phone that doesn't have a keyhole in it?
DREWdesu
7X

Post by DREWdesu »

Great episode of unity between the Gokaigers, loved to see that Luka and Don's strategies didn't work but they tried. Loved the battle and Don's GokaiChange ... come on... its not every day you'd see a Tsundere like Joe insert a Gokai-Key.
I also love Navi haha

Preview
Spoiler
Initially before Gai's reveal I always thought Cid/Sid would be Gokai Silver since I always thought Cid would pull a Burai haha. But having a Super Sentai Fanboy (a fanboy of the squadrons not the show) puts that glow into the show which is meant to pay tribute to all seasons of Super Sentai. I also took a sneak peek at the henshin and trust me its really really something you'd expect for a SS Fanboy xD

Return to “Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger”