Gokaiger 17 released

I claim this bounty in the name of #TV-Nihon! Arrr
Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Goseiger | Gokaiger | AkibaRanger >
User avatar
DrowningFishy
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Posts: 843
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:03 am
omg are u a girl?: Yes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "Silly Kaijiu. Kicks are for Riders!" - hunter-urufu
Location: CA

Re: Gokaiger 17 released

Post by DrowningFishy » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I was half expecting them to turn the key, and nothing happen. This would have given Silver an ability to do something the others can't. I mean, honestly, I wouldn't give any keys to a random sixth guy who just happens to be able to transform into a Gokaiger.

Get his Grand Powers and any information he might have, then toss him to the side, because you've done fine without him... And he's annoying.

I'm just wondering what special talent he can bring to the table. Heck, even Genta could bring Origami to life.
Dont you mean get his Grand Powers and any info his has then make him walk the plank. Pretty ceritan it's safe for them to keel haul him to get him to talk since you know there's no water for him to drown in. What's the worse they can do? Drop him?

I'm saving any judgement on him really till the next episode. He might have something other then being flamboyant and hyper. Though knowing some fanboys/girls his behavior fdoes fit the exstreme cases (you know the ones your embarrused to know).

User avatar
Igarashi_Kiriiga
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Posts: 127
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:00 am
omg are u a girl?: Yes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Den-O
2ndFavoriteSeries: Kamen Rider Kiva
Dreamy: Saejima Kouga
Favorite Actor?: I can't choose!
My boom: GARO
Quote: "saisho ni itte oku, ore wa tsuyoi jyanai. Ore wa tsugoku tsuyoi" aka "let me tell you from the start, I am not strong. I am very strong"
Location: Somewhere where everyone I wish for is around
Contact:

Re: Gokaiger 17 released

Post by Igarashi_Kiriiga » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:38 am

Let me be blunt, Gai is a bloody nerd, those who thinks too much about a hero character (can't blame him though).
But his appearance would deffinitely bring a puny bit more color to the series.

Episode Spoiler
SpoilerShow
geez, Gai clearly hadn't been in a cruise before...(there's a lot in singapore, though i'm not singaporean)
Image

The way he looks make the girls feel honored to be reeled in

PaiZuri4lyf
Adventure
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:22 am
Male: Yes
Quote: I 1st made an account JUST to ask about the GoKaiger/Go-Onger/Goseiger movie June 11th 2k11

Re: Gokaiger 17 released

Post by PaiZuri4lyf » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:58 pm

How to add a new person to your established Sentai

-Get a random person
-Have him want to be part of a team
-he Transfoms into a new version of their Sentai for no reason
-The Sentai accepts him eventhough they never needed him.

CrimsonJoker
Salami Commander
Posts: 460
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:46 pm
Male: Yes
Favorite series: Double
2ndFavoriteSeries: Decade
Dreamy: Natsumikan
Favorite Actor?: David Tennant
Favorite Band: Gackt
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Doctor Who
Location: The TARDIS

Re: Gokaiger 17 released

Post by CrimsonJoker » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:40 pm

PaiZuri4lyf wrote:How to add a new person to your established Sentai

-Get a random person
-Have him want to be part of a team
-he Transfoms into a new version of their Sentai for no reason
-The Sentai accepts him eventhough they never needed him.
Thank god they took their time in writing this, or else I would have thought the writer was getting lazy. I mean its like them getting eleven Grand Powers in a movie that you can only see if you actually get the chance to go to a theater and see it, something that'd never happen.

(Yes I'm still mad.)
Image Image
Image Image

User avatar
PFire
01
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 3:31 pm
Male: Yes
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2ndFavoriteSeries: Shinkenger
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Re: Gokaiger 17 released

Post by PFire » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:04 pm

archer9234 wrote:
zeta_gundam wrote:I just realised. When the team Gokai Changed into the 6th members, there was no 'rollcall' by the Gokai Phone. You know, like if they use the Shinkenger Key, the phone would echo "Shin...kenger!" That was lacking when they transformed into the additional members.
Why would there be a roll call. Each of them transformed into the 6th heroes. The Belong to different teams. You'd get phone voice overlap. It just be calling out ZYURANGER, MEGARANGER, MAGIRANGER, etc...

it did it in Goseiger vs. shinkenger....when they transformed into the reds, it said Go-Onger!!!! GekiRanger!!! Boukenger!!!! MagiRanger!!! DekaRanger!!!!!

it also did that in episode 2 but this time it was different, it would say each ranger team as it showed each of them change one by one

in Goseiger vs. Shinkenger it did one big transformation at the same time and then it said all the ranger teams one right after the other.

PaiZuri4lyf
Adventure
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:22 am
Male: Yes
Quote: I 1st made an account JUST to ask about the GoKaiger/Go-Onger/Goseiger movie June 11th 2k11

Re: Gokaiger 17 released

Post by PaiZuri4lyf » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:36 am

@ Mister J

lol @ giving the viewers a whole day to see the movie then referencing it in the opening.

A loyal fan's excuse--

"Sorry my wife was pregnant, I got injured last week and Im recuperating, the movie was too far from me, I had work to finish." "Why did you have to spoil the movie in the very next episode's opening Kaiju (big monster battle)?"

The Studio responds--

"you didnt see it the 1st day? Then you must not be a fan so...sucks to be u, so we had a reference for those that lined our pockets from yesterday." - Gomennasai

Greenstalker
Gabu
Posts: 308
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:37 am
Male: Yes

Re: Gokaiger 17 released

Post by Greenstalker » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:47 pm

PaiZuri4lyf wrote:@ Mister J

lol @ giving the viewers a whole day to see the movie then referencing it in the opening.

A loyal fan's excuse--

"Sorry my wife was pregnant, I got injured last week and Im recuperating, the movie was too far from me, I had work to finish." "Why did you have to spoil the movie in the very next episode's opening Kaiju (big monster battle)?"

The Studio responds--

"you didnt see it the 1st day? Then you must not be a fan so...sucks to be u, so we had a reference for those that lined our pockets from yesterday." - Gomennasai
Or they didn't changed order of episodes at all and movie (btw I think they should add 6th member into vs. movie but i guess they had their reason not to) was planned to released weeks ago but because of a certain natural disaster combo, it didn't?

User avatar
archer9234
Faiz
Posts: 694
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:55 am
Male: Yes
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2ndFavoriteSeries: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk
Location: Brooklyn, New York

Re: Gokaiger 17 released

Post by archer9234 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:12 pm

PFire wrote:

it did it in Goseiger vs. shinkenger....when they transformed into the reds, it said Go-Onger!!!! GekiRanger!!! Boukenger!!!! MagiRanger!!! DekaRanger!!!!!

it also did that in episode 2 but this time it was different, it would say each ranger team as it showed each of them change one by one

in Goseiger vs. Shinkenger it did one big transformation at the same time and then it said all the ranger teams one right after the other.
Yeah, they said it one at a time. When they changed into the 6ths. It was all at the same time. No individual shots to allow the call outs one at a time.

PaiZuri4lyf
Adventure
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:22 am
Male: Yes
Quote: I 1st made an account JUST to ask about the GoKaiger/Go-Onger/Goseiger movie June 11th 2k11

Re: Gokaiger 17 released

Post by PaiZuri4lyf » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:59 am

Greenstalker wrote:
PaiZuri4lyf wrote:@ Mister J

lol @ giving the viewers a whole day to see the movie then referencing it in the opening.

A loyal fan's excuse--

"Sorry my wife was pregnant, I got injured last week and Im recuperating, the movie was too far from me, I had work to finish." "Why did you have to spoil the movie in the very next episode's opening Kaiju (big monster battle)?"

The Studio responds--

"you didnt see it the 1st day? Then you must not be a fan so...sucks to be u, so we had a reference for those that lined our pockets from yesterday." - Gomennasai
Or they didn't changed order of episodes at all and movie (btw I think they should add 6th member into vs. movie but i guess they had their reason not to) was planned to released weeks ago but because of a certain natural disaster combo, it didn't?
Damn Ep. 18 must be AMAZING if it's taking this long for the sub.

User avatar
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Posts: 6541
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:29 pm

Re: Gokaiger 17 released

Post by Phoenix512 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:09 am

18 just air only a few hours ago. Did you not notice the post about there was no OOO or Gokaiger on 6/19 because of golf?
Image

User avatar
DrowningFishy
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Posts: 843
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:03 am
omg are u a girl?: Yes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "Silly Kaijiu. Kicks are for Riders!" - hunter-urufu
Location: CA

Re: Gokaiger 17 released

Post by DrowningFishy » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:39 am

Phoenix512 wrote:18 just air only a few hours ago. Did you not notice the post about there was no OOO or Gokaiger on 6/19 because of golf?
Shhhh, don't tell them that you'll ruin all the fun.

PaiZuri4lyf
Adventure
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:22 am
Male: Yes
Quote: I 1st made an account JUST to ask about the GoKaiger/Go-Onger/Goseiger movie June 11th 2k11

Re: Gokaiger 17 released

Post by PaiZuri4lyf » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:17 am

DrowningFishy wrote:
Phoenix512 wrote:18 just air only a few hours ago. Did you not notice the post about there was no OOO or Gokaiger on 6/19 because of golf?
Shhhh, don't tell them that you'll ruin all the fun.
lol

User avatar
Igarashi_Kiriiga
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Posts: 127
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:00 am
omg are u a girl?: Yes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Den-O
2ndFavoriteSeries: Kamen Rider Kiva
Dreamy: Saejima Kouga
Favorite Actor?: I can't choose!
My boom: GARO
Quote: "saisho ni itte oku, ore wa tsuyoi jyanai. Ore wa tsugoku tsuyoi" aka "let me tell you from the start, I am not strong. I am very strong"
Location: Somewhere where everyone I wish for is around
Contact:

Re: Gokaiger 17 released

Post by Igarashi_Kiriiga » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:18 pm

Phoenix512 wrote:18 just air only a few hours ago. Did you not notice the post about there was no OOO or Gokaiger on 6/19 because of golf?

golf? like GOLF?

seriously, GOLF?
Image

The way he looks make the girls feel honored to be reeled in

User avatar
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Posts: 6541
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:29 pm

Re: Gokaiger 17 released

Post by Phoenix512 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:47 pm

Yes, live coverage of the third round of the US Open. There are other things in the world besides Sentai and KR.
Image

User avatar
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Posts: 1069
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:19 pm
Male: Yes
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Re: Gokaiger 17 released

Post by dancercotillion » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:16 pm

Phoenix512 wrote:Yes, live coverage of the third round of the US Open. There are other things in the world besides Sentai and KR.
Like B-Fighter Kabuto, Uchuu Keiji Sharivan, and anything Isao Sasaki sang the theme song to!

That man's voice... :shock:
Image

Post Reply

Return to “Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger”