Wiki Link

< Goseiger | Gokaiger | AkibaRanger >
Therm_Kitty
Gabu
Dreamy: Shotaro!
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Re: Gokaiger 17 released

Post by Therm_Kitty »

AeonRanger wrote:hmm Gokai Silver - Bouken Silver the similarities are striking Bouken Spear - Gokai Spear. The new hero is pretty cool i like his suit. Hold on where did they get the goseiger power i hate it when they bring the movie into the series when we can't see it. and now also they suddenly have 11 grand powers when before they only had 5? where did the other 5. exluding goseiger, come from?
They had 6 Grand Powers before now. Magiranger, Dekaranger, Gekiranger, Gaoranger, Shinkenger and Carranger. Now that we've seen Goseiger, that leaves only 4 unaccounted for.

For those, I'm guessing the movie again. They apparently don't want to do too many old Sentai in-series since kids don't really care, so they probably got the boring ones out of the way there. If the Goseiger finisher is any indication, we might get to see them in the show before the movie gets subbed.
PaiZuri4lyf
Adventure
Quote: I 1st made an account JUST to ask about the GoKaiger/Go-Onger/Goseiger movie June 11th 2k11

Post by PaiZuri4lyf »

Go-On Macaroni wrote:
PaiZuri4lyf wrote:Been watching Sentai since the 90s. And Sentai Member's die rarely. I hope Ikari dies. He dissed Green in his imagination and is the 2nd goofball when Doc was more than enough. Silver can stay. Ikari can get sent on a vacation or something!
"Been watching Sentai since the 90s. And Sentai Member's die rarely. I hope Genta dies. He dissed Blue on their first mission together and is the 2nd goofball when Ryuu was more than enough. Gold can stay. Genta can get sent on a vacation or something!"

See how dumb that sounds, lol.
Only if I knew what Genta was. I'd jump out the window and kill myself because you changed the words in my post and made a derogatory remark over the internet toward another user.
Kamen Rider Ookalf
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Kamen Rider Ookalf »

AeonRanger wrote:hmm Gokai Silver - Bouken Silver the similarities are striking Bouken Spear - Gokai Spear. The new hero is pretty cool i like his suit. Hold on where did they get the goseiger power i hate it when they bring the movie into the series when we can't see it. and now also they suddenly have 11 grand powers when before they only had 5? where did the other 5. exluding goseiger, come from?
The "eleven Grand Powers" refers to the Goseigers and ten other Powers they got in the movie.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

PaiZuri4lyf wrote:Only if I knew what Genta was. I'd jump out the window and kill myself because you changed the words in my post and made a derogatory remark over the internet toward another user.
He's ShinkenGold, my point being that it's dumb to hope a character dies just because he's a goofball and such.
PaiZuri4lyf
Adventure
Quote: I 1st made an account JUST to ask about the GoKaiger/Go-Onger/Goseiger movie June 11th 2k11

Post by PaiZuri4lyf »

Go-On Macaroni wrote:
PaiZuri4lyf wrote:Only if I knew what Genta was. I'd jump out the window and kill myself because you changed the words in my post and made a derogatory remark over the internet toward another user.
He's ShinkenGold, my point being that it's dumb to hope a character dies just because he's a goofball and such.
OOps sorry about that. I stopped watching Sentai a bit when I saw Go-Onger's kiddie theme and Shinkenger was a tad boring to me (Theme song was AWESOME though). So I dont know all of the characters in that one either.

I saw Time, Deka, Magi, Geki, GoSei, Zyuu, Dai, and MegaRanger Sentai
America I stopped completely when they murdered Geki and turned it into Jungle Fury
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

The other grand powers, the Gokaiger got, are from the other guest cast in the movie. Just re watch the movie previews again. Than you'll understand where the missing ones are from.
Hears All
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider 555
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Miu!!!
Favorite Actor?: Yumi Sugimoto
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider

Post by Hears All »

Saw episode 17...I love Gokaiger, I think it's my favorite Sentai ever

- Gai trying to make his big debut only to fail was great
- The kid falling and Marvelous not caring was so funny, "if it's a small fall let him get up himself" lol
- The opening that Gai made was hilarious, and shows how badass the Gokaigers are
- The suit is decent looking too

Overall, great addition. I don't want them to change into other Sentai's much next episode, I think it's important for them to do one big fight with the 6 Gokaigers. I do like Gai more than Genta already...
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

I do like how Gai clearly thinks Gokaiger needs massive improvement and rewrites. Marvelous needs to be nice, Joe needs to play more baseball, and Don needs to gtfo.

I can't wait for the inevitable Evil Blue episode, so we can find out to what extent Gai's fanboyism goes. I'm curious to whether he knows them in an in-universe way, or if he knows them as we know them and will immediately pick up on these cliche episodes. I would imagine after everyone is depowered in the Great Rider Zangyack War, more than a few would become famous off it and there'd be a few books, so it's not like he would have had to watch the shows.

"My Time in Timeranger"

"Jesus Christ: Hyakujuu Memories"

"Maitaze! The Way of the Wolf Fist!"

"The Puppy of Hell: the Doggie Only I Knew"
Joe_Mello
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
My boom: The Iromonea

Post by Joe_Mello »

Hears All wrote: The kid falling and Marvelous not caring was so funny, "if it's a small fall let him get up himself" lol
On a completely unrelated note, that scene reminded me of why I hate Chibi-Usa so bloody much, but I digress.
Only I found it a little strange that the team accidentally encountered the Zangyack, couldn't the writers come up with something better?
If there was any more railroading, it'd be an episode of Den-O 8)
CarterSensei wrote:I wound up playing "Kaiju" for a group of 2nd graders who wanted to play sentai. I think I blew up.
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

It sucks that we have a long time to find out what grand powers that the Gokaigers got from the Goseigers. I stopped for a second when they mentioned that in this episode too. It got me confused. Anyways, Gai totally reminds me of Genta so far. The way how he acts, talks, and wanted to make his debut in front of the team too. I'm just wondering how he got the Keys and was he deserving of it. The action was pretty cool and to see a trident being used as a weapon is fresh to see. GokaiSilver's finisher was badass.
zeta_gundam
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by zeta_gundam »

I just realised. When the team Gokai Changed into the 6th members, there was no 'rollcall' by the Gokai Phone. You know, like if they use the Shinkenger Key, the phone would echo "Shin...kenger!" That was lacking when they transformed into the additional members.
Joe_Mello
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
My boom: The Iromonea

Post by Joe_Mello »

dancercotillion wrote:I can't wait for the inevitable Evil Blue episode, so we can find out to what extent Gai's fanboyism goes.
Been there, done that, got the shock collar?
CarterSensei wrote:I wound up playing "Kaiju" for a group of 2nd graders who wanted to play sentai. I think I blew up.
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

zeta_gundam wrote:I just realised. When the team Gokai Changed into the 6th members, there was no 'rollcall' by the Gokai Phone. You know, like if they use the Shinkenger Key, the phone would echo "Shin...kenger!" That was lacking when they transformed into the additional members.
Why would there be a roll call. Each of them transformed into the 6th heroes. The Belong to different teams. You'd get phone voice overlap. It just be calling out ZYURANGER, MEGARANGER, MAGIRANGER, etc...
Therm_Kitty
Gabu
Dreamy: Shotaro!

Post by Therm_Kitty »

archer9234 wrote:
zeta_gundam wrote:I just realised. When the team Gokai Changed into the 6th members, there was no 'rollcall' by the Gokai Phone. You know, like if they use the Shinkenger Key, the phone would echo "Shin...kenger!" That was lacking when they transformed into the additional members.
Why would there be a roll call. Each of them transformed into the 6th heroes. The Belong to different teams. You'd get phone voice overlap. It just be calling out ZYURANGER, MEGARANGER, MAGIRANGER, etc...
That's not the point at all. The point is that the Mobirates were completely silent when Ranger Keys were inserted into them and used to transform, which has never happened before.
Forever Blue
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Post by Forever Blue »

I was half expecting them to turn the key, and nothing happen. This would have given Silver an ability to do something the others can't. I mean, honestly, I wouldn't give any keys to a random sixth guy who just happens to be able to transform into a Gokaiger.

Get his Grand Powers and any information he might have, then toss him to the side, because you've done fine without him... And he's annoying.

I'm just wondering what special talent he can bring to the table. Heck, even Genta could bring Origami to life.

Return to “Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger”