Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Re: Gokaiger 18 released

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

this was a neat episode. don't know if it's been mentioned yet or not, but they all turn into shinkengers and fight in the same place the Shinkenger team was in their episode 18.

also, i LOVED the ohranger mix-up. not just because the scene is inherently funny, but because i've been cleaning out my old room at my mom's house for the past couple of weeks and just before i watched the episode, i found my Power Rangers Zeo gold ranger morphers, aka the henshin device for King Ranger.

am i the only one who heard the name of the mecha and thought of it having a maid that calls it GoJyuJin-sama as a pun?

Preview Spoiler:
Spoiler
wow, he goes all Decade Complete already? i figured everyone would get forms like that, but just him? and really, why so soon?
Therm_Kitty
Gabu
Dreamy: Shotaro!
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Therm_Kitty »

Looks like everybody that thought "Won't Marvelous just steal the GokaiSilver powers and tell Gai to GTFO" was absolutely correct. I suppose that his insane level of flashiness makes up for his lack of seriousness.

I really hope that they can come up with more "the Gokaigers know jack about Sentai and screw up Gai's fanboy requests" jokes. They did a similar joke in the Carranger episode, so there has to be more material to work with. As for the spoiler that everypony seems desperate to reveal to everyone, I don't think that it signals Gai's future. Rather, think of what Kenshiro from FotNS would say to him.

I wonder if we will be getting a combination of the two mecha. I can't see the Gokaigers being fine with 3 Grand Powers they can't use themselves and Gai seems like the kind of guy that would try slamming his drill into another mech to combine.

Next episode:
Spoiler
I admire them for not drawing out GokaiSilver's upgrade. If he has it, he should use it! Also, replace all the Ranger heads with Headders and he could be a GoseiKnight upgrade.
Netto no Zen-Aki
Gabu
Favorite series: Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Rider
Quote: "We cannot change the past, for it is written in stone. So we look to the future, for it has yet to be written."

Completed:
KR- Ryuki, Kabuto, Kiva, Den-O, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
Sentai- Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-On, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Go-Bust, Kyouryu, ToQger
ETC- Ryukendo, Rescue Force, Rescue Fire, Garo, Garo: Makai Senki, Garo: Yami

Current:
Shuriken Sentai Ninninger
Kamen Rider Ghost

Post by Netto no Zen-Aki »

Therm_Kitty wrote: I wonder if we will be getting a combination of the two mecha. I can't see the Gokaigers being fine with 3 Grand Powers they can't use themselves and Gai seems like the kind of guy that would try slamming his drill into another mech to combine.
Mecha mess from other series: OhRanger and Go-Onger.
Spoiler
Slamming GouJyuDrill into GokaiGalleon: I can see that and Marvelous yelling at Gai for doing something so stupid. Or Gai has GouJyuJin do the little gattai gimmick that the Red Puncher/Red Mecha in OhRanger/ZEO with the OhRanger Robo/ZEO Megazord to make the mecha with shoulder mounted machine gun. Either that, or it pulls a DaiVoyger from Boukenger, splits into parts and joins to Gokai-Oh like the cluster-mess of Engine-O series. LOL
enthalith
It's not even funny
It's not even funny
Favorite series: OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: TaJaDoru
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: SNSD <3
My boom: SNSD <3
Quote: Black absorbs all colours. Therefore I shall become the darkness that devours everything.

Post by enthalith »

Preview spoiler
Spoiler
The heck? Gai only appeared for 3 episodes and he gets a power up?! The crew doesnt even get anything O.o
DrowningFishy
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Quote: "Silly Kaijiu. Kicks are for Riders!" - hunter-urufu

Post by DrowningFishy »

enthalith wrote:Preview spoiler
Spoiler
The heck? Gai only appeared for 3 episodes and he gets a power up?! The crew doesnt even get anything O.o
I don't know what to say about this episode, I think my brains dead from the convention. ::Head desk:: PS: Did anyone else who has watched Ultraman get a sense of deja-vu with thise episode? XD

Spoiler
Of course you know the new guys gets the all and mighty figure for awhile. Till some bad guy comes along and smashes them all then the power tends to equalize. How else can the new guy be awesome?
PaiZuri4lyf
Adventure
Quote: I 1st made an account JUST to ask about the GoKaiger/Go-Onger/Goseiger movie June 11th 2k11

Post by PaiZuri4lyf »

That last promo for the 199 movie made me more hype. Any1 know where 1 can c a bootleg of that? Since Japan's Bootleg laws r WAY stricter than here, I doubt it. thanks anyway
DrowningFishy
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Quote: "Silly Kaijiu. Kicks are for Riders!" - hunter-urufu

Post by DrowningFishy »

PaiZuri4lyf wrote:That last promo for the 199 movie made me more hype. Any1 know where 1 can c a bootleg of that? Since Japan's Bootleg laws r WAY stricter than here, I doubt it. thanks anyway
And that ladies and gentlemen is why bootleg laws are so strict.
DREWdesu
7X

Post by DREWdesu »

This episode was great, Love the team work and Gai. Seriously I think I love every Gokaiger equally ... an Insaan and Cid/Barizorg.. and Navi.

A Zyuranger tribute on its own would have been great but seeing as all of the Zyurangers' Actors have Retired I think it isn't likely. Loved how Joe was upset at Gai's hair brushing and it shows how the actors can give and receive an offer so convincingly

Preview and future episode spoilers DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SPOIL YOURSELVES YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

-snip-
Last edited by Lunagel on Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: No future episode spoiling, read the rules
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

I don't think GouJyuJin will combine with Gokai-Oh. For now...
Although there's a possibility of Arm-Swapping like SirenBuilder and Ultimate DaiBouken (I'm watching Boukenger right now, that's where the idea came from).

Might be wrong though.

*Rant*
Lucky Gai, I've been dreaming of it only, but he gets to actually do it. In the show!!! Why God??!! Why does he get to hug Ahim, just like that??
*Rant Ends*
redwhitesentai
7X
Favorite series: boukenger
2nd Favorite Series: dekaranger
Dreamy: bouken pink
Quote: hmm.. I'll think about it
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by redwhitesentai »

another entertaining episode, at least it works with me and
Spoiler
my son

the only "complaint" up to ep.18 is..... how can only Jasmine coming out of the "previous" sentai in Female form??? can they bell another past female cast to join in??? lol ....
atilim
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Post by atilim »

pff, most peoples opinion have changed regarding Gai as expected.

End of the day he is still a geek in a bad way
ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM
Faiz
Favorite series: Garo/Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Kabuto/Blade
Dreamy: Takanashi Rin
Favorite Band: Too many to list
My boom: Gundam
Quote: We're not tools of the government or anyone elses. Fighting was the only thing i was good at, but at least i fought for what i believed in.-Gray Fox

Post by ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM »

redwhitesentai wrote: the only "complaint" up to ep.18 is..... how can only Jasmine coming out of the "previous" sentai in Female form??? can they bell another past female cast to join in??? lol ....
Kaoru Shiba would like to have a word with you.

Pretty sure its been said but yea these past 2 episodes are very deja vu like thanks to Genta Gai being introduced very similarly like how Genta was in Shinkenger. Not that its bad or anything. And it was awesome seeing them screw up the Shinkenger henshin by giving Gai King Ranger XD. All Silver attack was awesome too.
We Begin The Armed Intervention with Gundam
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim

Post by toni2212 »

Guess the writer is reading this forum. When all of us is ranting of how much Gai resembles Genta. they make sure the first Sentai Gai wants to change to Shinkenger (ShinkenGold). Although thanks to Marvelous kanji-reading, it gets screwed up. Hahaha...First time a Sentai member makes fun of the roll-call. That Don-san, deserves a hi-five from me.
ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM wrote:
redwhitesentai wrote: the only "complaint" up to ep.18 is..... how can only Jasmine coming out of the "previous" sentai in Female form??? can they bell another past female cast to join in??? lol ....
Kaoru Shiba would like to have a word with you.

Pretty sure its been said but yea these past 2 episodes are very deja vu like thanks to Genta Gai being introduced very similarly like how Genta was in Shinkenger. Not that its bad or anything. And it was awesome seeing them screw up the Shinkenger henshin by giving Gai King Ranger XD. All Silver attack was awesome too.
to whiteredsentai: Where Kaoru is such a beauty princess, you count her as a male ShinkenRed? That man, gets me a derection.
redwhitesentai
7X
Favorite series: boukenger
2nd Favorite Series: dekaranger
Dreamy: bouken pink
Quote: hmm.. I'll think about it
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by redwhitesentai »

haha.. oh yeah ,the kaoru shinkedRed. but she was not very memorable... in other... neeed mooore...
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim

Post by toni2212 »

redwhitesentai wrote:haha.. oh yeah ,the kaoru shinkedRed. but she was not very memorable... in other... neeed mooore...
Wait for the 199 Heroes, it has
Spoiler
You got yourself a one week ban for saying that
. Since it happens between ep 16-17, the movie can be counted as part of the series.
Last edited by Phoenix512 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spoiling

Return to “Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger”