< Goseiger | Gokaiger | AkibaRanger >
FangTrigger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider Sentai
Quote: Impossible is nothing.....Master everything!

Re: Gokaiger 21 released

Post by FangTrigger »

bowspearer wrote:I have to say that the one thing that let it down was the choice of manifestation for the Boukenger's Grand Power. If anything, it should have been Zuuban. After all, as a member of the team, he embodies the idea of "ancient high technology even more than Eiji's origins do and that as he has the ability to become a finisher, he just fits so much better as their grand power than the std finisher attack for Daibouken.
Zuuban is still considered a Sentai Member, so he's not eligible to be a grand power.
bowspearer
Go Go!
Favorite series: Boukenger
2nd Favorite Series: Dairanger
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Re: Gokaiger 21 released

Post by bowspearer »

FangTrigger wrote:
bowspearer wrote:I have to say that the one thing that let it down was the choice of manifestation for the Boukenger's Grand Power. If anything, it should have been Zuuban. After all, as a member of the team, he embodies the idea of "ancient high technology even more than Eiji's origins do and that as he has the ability to become a finisher, he just fits so much better as their grand power than the std finisher attack for Daibouken.
Zuuban is still considered a Sentai Member, so he's not eligible to be a grand power.
By that logic, so is Ninjaman, but it didn't stop them from making him the Kakurangers' grand power

Return to “Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger”