Lyra
Go Go!
Favorite series: OOO, Bouken, Go-bus
2nd Favorite Series: Gao, Geki, Gokai
Dreamy: Marvelous, Long
Favorite Actor?: Kamikawa Takaya
Favorite Band: JAM Project
My boom: Ikemen
Quote: ''Those who dream are human. Those who chase their dreams are Adventurers.''
- Akashi Satoru

Re: Gokaiger 23 released

Post by Lyra »

JSoup wrote:So, for the less Sentai oriented fan, that Chameleon looking guy Bosco summoned...I'm intrigued by the damn cool costume, might someone have a name and/or series I can attach to it?
That's Mele ;) She and Rio (Black-Lion-guy) are from Jyuken Sentai Gekiranger ;) A very good Sentai and I highly recomend it!!

As for the episode, I didn't really care for Luka's past but it's still nice to find out more, I only hope we get to learn more about Ahim, Doc and Marvelous' past. I'm very curious about how their Home-Planets looked like. I have an idea on how Marvelous' planet looked, I want to know if I'm right or not xD

the images of Gai forcing Marvelous to smile and Joe/Doc with makeup is something I'll treasure forever xD nearly got me falling of my chair from laughing xD
JSoup

Post by JSoup »

Lyra wrote:
JSoup wrote:So, for the less Sentai oriented fan, that Chameleon looking guy Bosco summoned...I'm intrigued by the damn cool costume, might someone have a name and/or series I can attach to it?
That's Mele ;) She and Rio (Black-Lion-guy) are from Jyuken Sentai Gekiranger ;) A very good Sentai and I highly recomend it!!
Thank you kindly, I'll look into it!
gyozilla
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: WShinken555RyukiKuga
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O, Kikaider
My boom: erang

Post by gyozilla »

takenoko wrote:So I guess the Gokaigers don't have Grand Powers? Or at least not of the type that Basco can steal.
Now that we know they do, it's pretty nice planning in the writing. They just didn't bond enough to have one yet at that time. Pretty cool~
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

I liked that that all the transformations in this were of the teams that were siblings, nice bit of planing on the writing side. It'd be hilarious if the guy Joe and Doc ran into was Drake's actor form Kabuto.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!

Return to “Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger”