< Goseiger | Gokaiger | AkibaRanger >
Silent_X
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Re: Gokaiger 24 released

Post by Silent_X »

PHurricane wrote: I think I read somewhere that the writer for this episode was the same as the CarRanger tribute episode, who was also the CarRanger head writer. I might have said it after the CarRanger tribute, but if this is typical of his writing, I'm very frightened to watch CarRanger. So, so odd. Some humorous moments, but mostly just strange. And that ending...
That tribute episode inspired me to start watching Carranger, and, while I'm not very far in, I'm slightly disappointed with it.
It doesn't have as nearly as much silliness as these episodes. Sure it is a very silly Sentai, but I wouldn't really put it that far above Go-onger or certain episodes of Abaranger.

I get the feeling that they tried to condense the silliness of the entire series into these episodes.
I may be lying
Disclaimer: I do not endorse HeadOn; it is barely anything more than a stick of wax. I am simply using it as a Transformers joke.
shadowcake8102
Favorite series: Gokaiger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by shadowcake8102 »

Poor Damarasu, have to deal with a silly excuse for a Zangyack villain. Gil did something smart for once and left to avoid dealing with Jealoushitto...or he really did have a headache. He's been getting those a lot lately.
ShadowX7
NagoSan
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Fourze, P4A/G
Quote: "Misunderstandings happens all the time, more so on the internet."

Post by ShadowX7 »

The ending was such a WTF moment for me, I want to laugh, but it horrified me to think of the implication between a kaijin-human relationship.

Preview Spoiler:
Spoiler
The Hurricangers looks awesome. Too bad I never had the chance to watch the series...
Will T-N sub the series sometime in the future?
"You count the medals, one, two, and three! Life goes on, anything goes, coming up OOO!"
NeoStorm

Post by NeoStorm »

Lyra wrote:wait.... what?.... why?.... how??.... o.O''''

not really sure if this episode makes more sense than the Carranger episode....
Poor Jerashitto to be treated like garbage... but I must be crazy 'cause I thought that he was kinda cute this episode... o.O'' It was kinda weird to see him eat/brush his teeth because you don't expect it to happen, however... I can't say they did a bad job at the animation

Lol xD Marvelous still wants his precious curry xD
L-o-v-e-d the roll call while fighting! :D Joe being very cool and Doc being... well, Doc xD
and I could just tell all the other hillarious things from this episode but there I couldn't find a moment that wasn't funny so...

although.... the ending was waaaay too disturbing o.O'' now I really hate my imagination
Looool, I couldn't say that any better. This episode made me laugh quite a bit, from GokaiGreen's role call to where Jealoushitto elopes with the seller's mother. I'm still going "Wait..WHAAAAAAA?!" over this with some head-scratching. But I must say, definently one of the better sentai eps in terms of comedy and filler, not for full on plot action ^^
Sherlocke
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Favorite Band: Dan Mangan
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Pokemon (White)
Quote: It's Canada Outside!

Post by Sherlocke »

hmm.... The wierdest thing in this episode for me was..... GokaiBlue using his guns.... TWICE!!
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Yea... Joe's never really been one to use much gunplay... Almost all the episodes so far he fought with his gun behind his back... Wait, is it just me or has it been a while since they did the 'throwing their spare weapon to another team mate' thing?
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Niek
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Niek »

Okay, the only description I got for this episode is "weird". That eloping at the end was a bit to much.

Preview:
Spoiler
Hurricanger next. Wonder how that will be.
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. - Douglas Adams
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

This episode was weird. Totally weird. Jealousshotto is one whacky villain. However, I think I'm gonna remember him more than the other villains when this series ends. I liked the use of the team henshins in this episode too. I thought the ending was kinda strange too. But whatever, this is a kids show. OMG, the next episode looks sick!!!!
Igarashi_Kiriiga
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kiva
Dreamy: Saejima Kouga
Favorite Actor?: I can't choose!
My boom: GARO
Quote: "saisho ni itte oku, ore wa tsuyoi jyanai. Ore wa tsugoku tsuyoi" aka "let me tell you from the start, I am not strong. I am very strong"

Post by Igarashi_Kiriiga »

I was deffinitely laughing when the gokaigers sighed when Gai informed them about the fight, their reluctance was so straight out! hha...
and i was LOL-ing when Jealoushitto imagined opening a takoyaki stand with the congrats from the gokaiger and the gokaigers ACTUALLY made the thing!

but i was damn sick when tha lady eloped with Jealoushitto. SICK.

Spoiler
hurricanger is it? i've never seen them before...i'm getting curious about it..

The way he looks make the girls feel honored to be reeled in
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

i thought the title of this episode was kinda pointless as it had nothing to do with the episode where in the episode were earthlings ever foolish? it was a pretty good way to make zangyack popular the power of advertising does work from time to time. the ending was just creepy jelatisho and that old woman no thanks.
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

Episode had it's funny moments, mostly with the Gokaiger's not wanting to get involved with Jealoushitto. The morale while a bit funny lesson could've been handled differently considering this year's team are all aliens.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!

Return to “Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger”