< Goseiger | Gokaiger | AkibaRanger >
FangTrigger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider Sentai
Quote: Impossible is nothing.....Master everything!

Where do the mecha come from?

Post by FangTrigger »

I was listening to a toy review on gojyurex when he asked a valid question: Where do these zords/Gokai Machines come from? I'm not throwing anything in there as a spoiler, but only two have some type of back story, and that's Gokai Galleon (Aka Reds ship) and GojyuDrill (Assumed that it was built in the future because it has TimeFires Great Power). Other than that, it's really anyone's guess. To further back my point, every other sentai so far has had some information on where their mecha come from.

Shinkenger:Passed down from parent to child
Gold Rangers: Home made

Goseiger (Main): Embedded in a rock waiting for gosei power to summon them
Gosei Knight: Self Explanatory.
Other Headders: Summoned Using gosei power
Gosei Ultimate: Foundation Stone of gosei world combined with super headders and Master Head's power

ZuuRanger: Ancient Dinosaur Guardians that fell into slumber waiting for the day they re-awaken and fight
Dragon Ranger: Unexplained (so far, and I'm not going to look for spoilers that might get me banned)

DekaRanger:All made by Deka Technology
DekaShine:From the future tech, but modified to fit past mecha

So, where do these come from??
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Where do the mecha come from?

Post by Catastrophe »

What kind of ridiculous question is that?

They are either built, are conjured (MagiRanger, KakuRanger) or have some divine origin (DaiRanger, GingaMan).
Warrior of Zarona
!Wizards
!Wizards

Post by Warrior of Zarona »

You might be thinking about it too much. Unless the mecha are always around the main cast, like in Go-Onger, their origin isn't important.
Therm_Kitty
Gabu
Dreamy: Shotaro!
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Therm_Kitty »

Keep in mind that we don't even know where the Gokaiger powers come from. The others come from the other Sentai losing their powers, which were sealed into that form and scattered. And AkaRed is the soul of all Red Rangers, so that's why he had GokaiRed's pistol and Galleon. Everything else? A mystery that they'll probably explain in the second third of the show, so why worry about it now?

It's quite possible that the Galleon always had the other 4 mecha in it even when AkaRed owned it, if that's what you meant.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Hammerspace!

Return to “Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger”