Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Goseiger | Gokaiger | AkibaRanger >
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Gokaiger 25 released

Post by Catastrophe »

Just done my second watching, and I'm really impressed to the efforts they went to for this episode (and the next), even getting the same voice actors for the space ninjas (as their Senior, counterparts that is).

IDK if its been mentioned, but the same guy that voices Sundahl also voices Char of Gundam fame. Knowing that, I'm guttered the plot didn't involve a colony/asteroid drop of some sort.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Catastrophe wrote:Knowing that, I'm guttered the plot didn't involve a colony/asteroid drop of some sort.
We already had gotten something similar three eps. prior, though. :P
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

True. Slipped my mind compleatly.
ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM
Faiz
Favorite series: Garo/Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Kabuto/Blade
Dreamy: Takanashi Rin
Favorite Band: Too many to list
My boom: Gundam
Quote: We're not tools of the government or anyone elses. Fighting was the only thing i was good at, but at least i fought for what i believed in.-Gray Fox

Post by ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM »

Found this as i was rewatching Ep 25. Too bad it wasn't Hurricane mechs since it was a Hurricane tribute. But still nice to see.
We Begin The Armed Intervention with Gundam
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

Nice seeing Gai stand up to the Hurricaneger's take a bit of what was learned in the Gingaman & Boukenger episodes and combine them. Glad to see the Hurricaneger's back and that they at least gave the team a little while before asking for their powers back. Liveman going up against Hurricaneger villians and then Abraranger good that the writer is referencing the primary colors of the Hurricaneger's without them actually using the keys.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!

Return to “Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger”