Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Goseiger | Gokaiger | AkibaRanger >
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Gokai 35 released

Post by Catastrophe »

I'm kinda getting sick of the Gokaigers with their 'we don't want to help because we don't feel like it' and then 'kicking someones ass just because' thing. It just seems kinda forced.

Nice to see Souske again though.
Tuss4
Train man
Favorite series: Faiz
Dreamy: Ayame Misaki
Favorite Actor?: Myself
Alignment: Neutral

Post by Tuss4 »

when will the pirates stop being so tsundere

DREWdesu
7X

Post by DREWdesu »

Akari wrote:
PHurricane wrote:Even in another dimension, the set dressers managed to sneak in a few bonuses for viewers. It looked like there were Wanted posters for at least two of the Gokaigers in Gunman World. One looks like Marvelous, in his crossed gun pose, but I couldn’t quite make out the other. The color-coded seating arrangement in the stadium was also a nice easter egg.
From what I can tell the person in the other Wanted poster is one of the girls, my educated guess is Luka. It just looks like her outline. I am going to attempt to perform forensic enhancements and stuff to confirm it!!!!!! :mrgreen: :lol:

EDIT: After further review it appears to be Ahim on a GokaiCellular..in the Gokai library with the Gokai Lead Pipe...

EDIT EDIT: Actually, I dont think it is ANY of the Gokaigers. In fact, its random people doing some Gokai Poses with Gokai Gear.
The names Wanted are

____________ YAMA and KANA

hmmmmmm
the guy on the left looks like Gai hahaha

maybe they have a parallel version
redwhitesentai
7X
Favorite series: boukenger
2nd Favorite Series: dekaranger
Dreamy: bouken pink
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: hmm.. I'll think about it
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by redwhitesentai »

Gai did not aware of Bumper fought along GOonger, maybe only the frontman sentai team that made public but the home team left unpublished.

Sousuke's white racing jacket has a name badget on it, by color, I think it's named the other five Goonger team. Can't have clear picture.

Very fun episode.
DREWdesu
7X

Post by DREWdesu »

^
I think its because Bomper was more of a Navigator to them like Navi is to the Gokaiger. If Gai was isn't the Gokaiger and knew about the Gokaiger he wouldn't know about Navi.

Overall a Great episode. Gai's fangasm was ridiculously silly and OOT for Gai... he looked like he was going to pull Sousuke's hand any second.

Go-Onger was the first Sentai I watched and fail to finish (or was that Zyuranger first) but yeah its amazing how time flies by. I wouldn't have thought it was 4 years ago.

Preview
Spoiler
Can't wait for the next Gokai-Oh
Last edited by Phoenix512 on Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Closing a spoiler tag
Netto no Zen-Aki
Gabu
Favorite series: Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Rider
Quote: "We cannot change the past, for it is written in stone. So we look to the future, for it has yet to be written."

Completed:
KR- Ryuki, Kabuto, Kiva, Den-O, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
Sentai- Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-On, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Go-Bust, Kyouryu, ToQger
ETC- Ryukendo, Rescue Force, Rescue Fire, Garo, Garo: Makai Senki, Garo: Yami

Current:
Shuriken Sentai Ninninger
Kamen Rider Ghost

Post by Netto no Zen-Aki »

I know I can't be the only one that thought of this, but, with Speedor and Bear-RV having a son, most people would think about "1+3" but that would equal 4, which is Birca's number, so, what's the next thing? "1 3" which when squeezed together makes Engine Number 13, Machalcon.

Upon slowing down the video at the end, you can get a good view of his Number Icon: 23:25 is the time point where I saw it. Makes me want to just stand up, put a spike bed down in front of me, and commit the cliche anime-fall-down upon such obvious things. I will admit, the Icon looks cool.

Next EP:
Very nice.
KamenGamer
Adventure
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Garo
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: Henshin
Quote: I think therefore I am

Post by KamenGamer »

woah woah woah speedor and bear-v had a kid. i don't think gunman world was ever in go-onger is that all the 11 dimensions now then? so since the grand power didn't work i take it they're going to do this with all the grand powers they "recieved" in the movie then.
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

KamenGamer wrote:woah woah woah speedor and bear-v had a kid. i don't think gunman world was ever in go-onger is that all the 11 dimensions now then? so since the grand power didn't work i take it they're going to do this with all the grand powers they "recieved" in the movie then.
Not quite. if you'll recall, in the episode where we meet Gai for the first time, which aired after the movie would've started being shown in theaters, they use the Goseigers' grand power, which they hadn't earned in the show beforehand, and when they went over all the grand powers they had a few weeks ago, they included Goseiger in the ones from the events of the movie.
bradrian
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kuuga
2nd Favorite Series: POWER RANGERS
Dreamy: Kaoru from Garo
Favorite Band: Too many XD
My boom: Girls XD

Post by bradrian »

In reply to above, they directly meet the Goseigers in the movie. Some of the powers they got in the movie they haven't used, such as Go-Ongers, until they taught them (or will teach them). I'm trying to think of another example of this, but I've got nothing for you.

Ah well, late nights lead to the poops arguments.
TBustah!
Mega
Favorite series: Zyu to Kaku
2nd Favorite Series: Bouken to Kaizoku
Favorite Actor?: Toku? Hiroki Suzuki
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Slot cars
Quote: "The future.... is in the past! Onwards, Aoshima!"
Type: ISFP Composer

Post by TBustah! »

zeta_gundam wrote:Which reminds me... I was wondering what determines which episodes get the double episode tribute special.
That's what I wanna know. Go-onger must have been a LOT more popular in Japan than it was in the west for them to have even considered it for this.

Hardly anyone on Rangerboard liked it. I couldn't get into it the first time around, I stopped watching around episode 10, and I'm just now giving it a second chance. I figured being able to watch several episodes at once now that the show's long over might make it easier to get into, that's usually how it works for me regarding any tv show. I have to be able to watch a show in reruns (or download/stream several episodes) every day, or I have trouble getting a feeling of what the show's about. I only just recently discovered How I Met Your Mother, that's how bad I am about this sort of thing. :lol:

I'm not sure what it is I disliked about it. I don't think it was the chibi cuteness overload of the engines or anything, maybe Gekiranger was just a tough act to follow in my mind. Like Goseiger and Shinkenger.

If you ask me, Goseiger was a good show in it's own right, it just had the misfortune of coming after the epicness that was Shinkenger. A tougher act to follow you will not find.
TorchWood
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Pirate Sentai GoKaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Special Operations Squadron Go-Busters
Alignment: Lawful Evil

Post by TorchWood »

I did some checking. In G3, G5, G6, G9, and G12 formation, it was always Speedor on top, Bear-RV in the middle, and Buson being the legs. No wonder Speedor and Bear-RV were close.
Something happening on a show turns into a board comment.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

Oh sweet, Battle Fever J! Wh...why is Battle Cossack still a man? Maybe they never intend to use this team again and didn't see the point...
TBustah! wrote:Hardly anyone on Rangerboard liked it.
Hardly anyone on Rangerboard has good taste in sentai, hth.
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

dancercotillion wrote:Oh sweet, Battle Fever J! Wh...why is Battle Cossack still a man? Maybe they never intend to use this team again and didn't see the point...
Maybe because Battle Fever J is treated the same way as Dekaranger, Goggle V, and Dynaman? The female doesn't have any skirt.

Being called a weirdo by a weirdo. That technically makes Gai not a weirdo, isn't it?
Ambadi
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Quote: Hade ni... KITAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Post by Ambadi »

Seeing as the last Engine in Go-Onger is no.12, you'd think they already plan the new Engine, Machalcon no.13 to be Speedor (no.1) & BeaRV (no.3) son

All in all the episode doesn't disappoint, kinda hope Chirakashizky to have a speech pattern too though :lol:

I've been wondering this for sometime now; Is the original Miss America suit essentially a swimsuit? i.e. exposes the legs? Wasn't very Sentai-like (covers whole body)

11 Braneworlds? What are they? Episode only mentioned 4.
Arigomi
Save the life
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

Ambadi wrote:11 Braneworlds? What are they? Episode only mentioned 4.
The 11 brane worlds are Human, Machine, Samurai, Junk, Christmas, Stormy, Sound, Magic, Grass, Glass, and Prism. Some were touched upon more than others in the TV series and movies but they were all mentioned. The number 11 comes from M-theory, a theoretical framework in physics that postulates the existence of parallel dimensions.

Return to “Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger”