I claim this bounty in the name of #TV-Nihon! Arrr
Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Goseiger | Gokaiger | AkibaRanger >
DREWdesu
7X

Your Dream Tribute Episode.

Post by DREWdesu »

After seeing many tribute episodes, some love the tributes and others would have expected more. So tell me your dream tribute episode. You can refer to the squadrons that have already been covered.

For me: Zyuranger would have been a great tribute and an opportunity for Ahim to grow. There haven't been many Ahim episodes lately but if we had Ahim and Mei together (since they were both princesses) it would have been a great episode in my opinion since Mei had grown as well in the series.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Your Dream Tribute Episode.

Post by Catastrophe »

I was hoping for either a KakuRanger episode, or that the Hurricanger tribute had some bait and switch Shurikenger gags.
TBustah!
Mega
Favorite series: Zyu to Kaku
2nd Favorite Series: Bouken to Kaizoku
Favorite Actor?: Toku? Hiroki Suzuki
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Slot cars
Quote: "The future.... is in the past! Onwards, Aoshima!"
Type: ISFP Composer

Re: Your Dream Tribute Episode.

Post by TBustah! »

I've mentioned it before, but I would have liked to see Kou in the Dairanger episode:

*Gai stares blankly at Kou*

Kou: What?

Gai: S..sorry! I guess I just think of Kou-san as being a little kid!

Kou: I'm older than you!

Dairanger's grand power was also kind of lame. I wasn't really expecting them to get a mecha, but it would have been nice if they tried a little harder. Maybe an aura in the image of Ryuseioh around Gokaioh (and Won Tiger around Goujyujin) as they made the final attack. Sort of like Gekiranger's grand power.

Speaking of Gekiranger, while the episode as a whole was fine, Jyan acted nothing like himself. Sure, it's been a few years, but not only was it disappointing to see that the wild child had been tamed, it wasn't believable. My "dream" Gekiranger tribute wouldn't have been all that different, just take Jyan off the Ritalin.

Other than those two... I dunno. I haven't watched most of the shows they've paid tribute to so far, so I can't really complain.

Regarding the future, I'd like Yuuta Mochizuki (Geki) to make an appearance for Zyuranger if they do it. Maybe Geki could have heard somehow that Gai saw Burai in the afterlife, so he decides to seek Gai out to find out how.
Spoiler
The ending of Zyuranger always kind of pissed me off. Not only did Burai not get to join the others in heaven, but the two brothers were separated for eternity. It seems to me that Geki would want to try and see his brother again, if only briefly.
Or something like that. It'd be sweet if he helped them unlock some new combination (like with the Abaranger episode), maybe a combination of Gokaioh and Gojyujin that incorporates all of the components, not just the arms of one on the other.

Return to “Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger”