Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Fourze 10 released

Post by takenoko »

Wow, 10 episodes already. Guess we're done adding members to the club. What will the following stories be?

As for the Nozama arc, it was pretty fun. I like her mom in the context of "Wait, that's your mom?!". Plus her reaction to Gentarou was pretty funny.

Gentarou's realization that Nozama's stuff were all symbols of change was pretty good too. How's this guy only getting 50 points on his tests?

Obligatory, Nozama, help us defeat the monster of the week moment.
SacredCultivator
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Dreamy: Ichimichi Mao
My boom: Fansubbing

Re: Fourze 10 released

Post by SacredCultivator »

I'm a sucker for them cuties, so seeing Tomoko "naked" was a treat... Honestly didn't realize just how short she was in comparison to the rest of the Club Members.

Overall loved the episode in terms of it was all about TOmoko. NO idea what sort of shorts she was wearing when Gentarou saw her "naked" (Sorry just like using it in that context).
zeta_gundam
Save the life
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by zeta_gundam »

She's only 153cm tall. That's pretty short. She does look kind of cute without the goth make-up and all.

LOL at Tomoko's mum's reaction to Gentarou.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Holy crap. Was that like a fight scene that used 2 minutes of the insert theme? That is almost unheard of these days.

I was never on the Tomoko bandwangon, but I warmed up to her this episode. Throwing the Zodiarts switch into the water at the end was awesome.

Now I wonder what they will do for episode focus? With all the characterised students in the club, will they go to episodic focus of the club members?
Shado Kabuto
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Faiz Kabuto Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O Deka Magi Bou

Post by Shado Kabuto »

It was a pretty cool episode seeing Tomoko without the goth make-up make her pretty hot. Fourze Firestates was cool looking even having to stare at ugly ass fire extinguisher as a weapon.
I walk the path of HEAVENS
Thanks Guile for the Kabuto Avy's and Signatures
thanks bauffie for the sig.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

Maybe it's just my dirty mind, but isn't looks like there is "something" between Genta and Tomoko? i don't know why, i think they make a cute couple.
anyway, i'm pretty sure kengo will find a way to recover the lost switch.
By the way, i love shun's moment of awesome.
Therm_Kitty
Gabu
Dreamy: Shotaro!
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Therm_Kitty »

I think the scene where the entire club indulged in a bit of self-deprecation to show Nozama that they all suck was better done here than in any other high school show I've seen. Seriously, wow. That Switch seems like something they're not going to mention again until a KRC member (perhaps Nozama herself) decides that becoming a Zodiart is necessary for some reason.

The morals associated with each form make their introductions feel more fluid than they've been since Den-O. Take the moral of "not needing to change" in this episode. I like how Gentarou failing to use Fire States correctly was due to him (for once) thinking too much and actually using Switches tactically. If he'd just been himself and rushed in like a bonehead, he'd have been fine from the beginning.

Now that the gang's all here, I'd like to see them shift onto the other students. I wish they had more funny background moments so I could have favourites. The punks behind the school should have an arc, for one.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

I was watching the part when they each stated what makes them different and you know what the Kamen Rider Club reminds me of now?

Netto no Zen-Aki
Gabu
Favorite series: Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Rider
Quote: "We cannot change the past, for it is written in stone. So we look to the future, for it has yet to be written."

Completed:
KR- Ryuki, Kabuto, Kiva, Den-O, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
Sentai- Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-On, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Go-Bust, Kyouryu, ToQger
ETC- Ryukendo, Rescue Force, Rescue Fire, Garo, Garo: Makai Senki, Garo: Yami

Current:
Shuriken Sentai Ninninger
Kamen Rider Ghost

Post by Netto no Zen-Aki »

This was a great episode! Firestates looks really cool. Given the choice between the two current States, I would have to go with Firestates because I'm a Fire-elemental person myself. Not the "BURN IT WITH FIRE!" type, but more of the "BURN WITH THE POWER OF JUSTICE!" type. Yes, I couldn't help but make those horrible puns. I can feel the cold air blow through my head. Brrrr......*facepalm* Who wants to make guesses that the next States will be IceStates instead of Waterstates because we just had a Water-type form in OOO? Anyway, throwing the Switch into the river, classic. People falling into the river, hilarious!

Next Episode:

Spoiler
People wondering what the rest of the series is going to be like? Well, let's chalk it up to "HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA" and see what goes from there. First up, losing access to your clubhouse? OH NO!
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

Go-On Macaroni wrote:I was watching the part when they each stated what makes them different and you know what the Kamen Rider Club reminds me of now?

[ Image ]
maybe we are lucky and professor Chuta tries to hang himself! okay, that was a terrible joke, but i just couldn't resist to say it xD
Therm_Kitty
Gabu
Dreamy: Shotaro!

Post by Therm_Kitty »

Netto no Zen-Aki wrote:Who wants to make guesses that the next States will be IceStates instead of Waterstates because we just had a Water-type form in OOO? Anyway, throwing the Switch into the river, classic. People falling into the river, hilarious!
I have a feeling that Fire States is the series' obligatory water/ice form in a way, since it's got that awesome foam function. Most series use such a form for fighting heat/fire enemies and for fighting aquatic monsters in the ocean. Fire States takes care of the first, Elec States happily deals with the second.
JumperPrime
Kamen Rider Club
Kamen Rider Club
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Wakana
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Bulletstorm
Quote: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Post by JumperPrime »

Netto no Zen-Aki wrote:This was a great episode! Firestates looks really cool. Given the choice between the two current States, I would have to go with Firestates because I'm a Fire-elemental person myself. Not the "BURN IT WITH FIRE!" type, but more of the "BURN WITH THE POWER OF JUSTICE!" type. Yes, I couldn't help but make those horrible puns. I can feel the cold air blow through my head. Brrrr......*facepalm* Who wants to make guesses that the next States will be IceStates instead of Waterstates because we just had a Water-type form in OOO? Anyway, throwing the Switch into the river, classic. People falling into the river, hilarious!

Next Episode:

Spoiler
People wondering what the rest of the series is going to be like? Well, let's chalk it up to "HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA" and see what goes from there. First up, losing access to your clubhouse? OH NO!
Spoiler
Losing access to the clubhouse is nothing compared to someone being trapped inside when the door vanished. And since the Rabbit Hutch is on the MOON, rescue is pretty much impossible unless they restore the door. I'm guessing that while Kengo is trapped on the moon(I'm pretty sure that was him we saw alone in the Rabbit Hutch) we're gonna get a flashback to how it all began. The events leading up to what we saw at the very start of episode 1, why the Rabbit Hutch was spared when the rest of the moonbase was annihilated, maybe even the last moments of Kengo's father(assuming he wasn't simply vaporized in that big explosion as the man with the red eyes blasted off)

EDIT: I completely forgot to mention this, but that was a pretty nice Rider Kick Yuuki showed off on the moon when she sent Gentarou flying. Granted, that was in 1/6 Earth gravity, but a Kamen Rider's physical enhancements when transformed would balance the equation when you add in normal gravity. Any bets on if Yuuki will be the second Rider?
HyperDrake
Gabu
Favorite series: BLADE
2nd Favorite Series: KUUGA
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Quote: "Rotten branches weaken even a great tree."

Post by HyperDrake »

>> There's a lot of problematic guys in KRC, eh. Of all the people in KRC whom I highly doubted as being a problem person is Yuuki.
Shun, Tomoko, Kengo, Miu, JK, and Gen have good enough reason to being considered as problem guys. But, Yuuki's background as a space lover that makes her to also being considered as a problem person sounds as stupid as her reason in being forced to attend the detention class back then to me.

>> Maybe it sounds a lil' bit premature, but the idea of Tomoko being a techie/or computer geek just because she owns a slate computer is unfounded. Based on the released eps. so far, I can say that Tomoko is merely looks like a psychic who seems to be able to sense supernatural related things. I still remember there were people in the first Miu arc thread who previously hypothesized that the culprit who shot the footage of Miu saying those cruel things about her ignorant fans in the other eps. was actually Tomoko simply because she cunningly smiled while holding her slate computer and therefore concluded that Tomoko was a techie/computer geek.

>> I gotta love the angles when Miu sat on the orange chair in the Rabbit Nest and when Yuuki was rope binded.
zeta_gundam wrote:She does look kind of cute without the goth make-up and all.
Shado Kabuto wrote:It was a pretty cool episode seeing Tomoko without the goth make-up make her pretty hot.
>>> I always knew that Tomoko was the most beautiful chick in Fourze followed by Miu and the teacher (guest characters not included) since I watched the first eps. The gothic make-up of hers fails to conceal her beauty in the first place.
Netto no Zen-Aki wrote:Who wants to make guesses that the next States will be IceStates instead of Waterstates because we just had a Water-type form in OOO?
>>> So, what's the element of OOO Putotyra combo then??
locuas wrote:Maybe it's just my dirty mind, but isn't looks like there is "something" between Genta and Tomoko?
>>> Back then in the second Miu arc thread there's people just like you who said just the same thing between Gen and Miu.
JumperPrime wrote:
Spoiler
The events leading up to what we saw at the very start of episode 1, why the Rabbit Hutch was spared when the rest of the moonbase was annihilated,
>>>
Spoiler
What makes you think that the Rabbit Hutch was on the same location with the destroyed moonbase?
Frøg

Post by Frøg »

It was beside a giant ass crater. Yuki even explained that to Gentarou when she brought him out for a moonwalk.
jolly_old_saint
Faiz
Favorite series: Gumby
2nd Favorite Series: Dengekibikifaizenger

Post by jolly_old_saint »

Look out, its the one I didn't use last time for some reason!

...Altar power? Like this?

Ussu? That's not very ossu. Don't half-ass it, else they'll never make another ouendan game.

Butterflies, metamorphosis....that girl was that killer from silence of the lambs, wasn't she.

...Kinda creepy when Captain S grabbed those girls with the robot and said that creepy thing. And by kinda creepy I mean I'm still kinda shaken from it.

Remember this week's lesson, if someone can't cope with how they've been pigeonholed remove them from the earth.

Return to “Kamen Rider Fourze”