Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Re: Fourze 10 released

Post by Dengar »

HyperDrake wrote: >>> So, what's the element of OOO Putotyra combo then??
It was void. The ice is a side effect of this. Besides, he really only used the ice in one or two episodes.

As for Fourze's next states change. I dunno, I figured his states changes would be related to space and equipment you're likely to come across in space stations and such. So water seems unlikely. Maybe Ice, but in really I'm just not sure.
HyperDrake
Gabu
Favorite series: BLADE
2nd Favorite Series: KUUGA
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Quote: "Rotten branches weaken even a great tree."

Post by HyperDrake »

Dengar wrote:It was void. The ice is a side effect of this. Besides, he really only used the ice in one or two episodes.
>>> Void, huh. Let's call every elements other than Ice with "non-void" elements, then. Or if there is indeed a new state of Fourze which utilizes ice powers in the future eps., let's call it with Void State then. Anyway, you were right in ice being a side effect of void. But, the void idea in OOO series refers more to the non-existent of human desires in the creation of the purple medals, unlike the creation of other color medals which was based on human desires.
On a side note, OOO Putotyra combo didn't use ice in only one or two eps. OOO Putotyra combo used ice in most of its appearance, including in, but not limited to, its birth in 32nd eps. and the final eps. of OOO series where he froze the lower parts of Dr. Maki before he executed the millions-of-cell-medals induced axe whacking. Plus, don't forget that after successful henshin of Putotyra combo, Eiji often automatically released the ice power-based attack via the ground against the enemy.
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

LOL @ Yuki trolling the teacher. Armstrong kick? Yuki, you're awesome.

Nice rider kick, Gen-chan.

Can't see why Tomoko would be able to read the switches, but well, it's a KR.

I really liked the whole part in which they recruited tomoko. But the fights in this ep weren't good.
evel333
7X
Favorite series: Dairanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Type: INTP Architect

Post by evel333 »

I like how Miyu bravely stood by with her arms crossed. Tough girl. I admire that.

I thought of another Breakfast Club-esque moment when the members announced their archetypes.

I find amusement in the little details, like how Gen's head was laying to the radioactive box, the corgi doll on the desk, and Fourze not fitting through the locker door.

Surely the unused switch will come back to haunt the gang. I doubt simple water would destroy it.

Re: next episode:
Spoiler
I've always wondered, "What would happen if..." Now it begs the question of how it got to the school in the first place.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

HyperDrake wrote:
locuas wrote:Maybe it's just my dirty mind, but isn't looks like there is "something" between Genta and Tomoko?
>>> Back then in the second Miu arc thread there's people just like you who said just the same thing between Gen and Miu.
poor shun...
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

> my splash page got used for the episode where they finally recruit my favorite character.

> my face when:

and Tomoko is incredibly cute without all that make-up on.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

One thing this confuses me with is how Kengo is all like 'It can't be magic/Magic doesn't exist', when they use Space Energy to transform into a Kamen Rider.

I mean, it would be more logical to assume that a Zodiart was involved, but still, one could not rule out the possibility that other strange stuff exists.
XerBlade
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Build
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Faiz
Dreamy: Tatsulot
Favorite Actor?: Ishida Akira
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: Kamen Rider Meteorologist! I will decide your forecast!
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by XerBlade »

Unless, of course, your official title in the crazy clique-based school is "geek," in which case your explanation for everything MUST have some sort of sci-fi-ish terminology and naming thrown in (even if only to make Gentarou complain about all the katakana again).

On the episode itself:

This is the first time they've managed to pull that scene off right since the first appearance of Kuuga Titan (they kinda tried with the first Kiva Dogga appearance, but it fell through after all of a second).

Also, does Powerdizer have to call its name EVERY TIME it STARTS MOVING FROM STASIS?
Watching
Kamen Rider: Saber

Complete
Kamen Rider: All Black and later
Sentai: Shinkenger,Gokaiger,Magic Kaito VS Detective Conan
Garo: All
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

XerBlade wrote:On the episode itself:

This is the first time they've managed to pull that scene off right since the first appearance of Kuuga Titan (they kinda tried with the first Kiva Dogga appearance, but it fell through after all of a second).
probably obvious, and i'll hate myself for missing it, but what scene?
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

Conan_Edogawa wrote:
XerBlade wrote:On the episode itself:

probably obvious, and i'll hate myself for missing it, but what scene?
i think it is: walking to the enemy, receiving his attacks one after another. without flinch any cm, like it was just the wind. in short, Being BADASS.
squashy
Gabu
Dreamy: Koyomi-tan~
Favorite Actor?: Takamasa Suga
Favorite Band: Fall Out Boy
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Chokushi no Magan
Quote: I'm full of motivation!

Post by squashy »

Takenoko, you will tell me the front page fourze art's artist *hypnotising eyes*
Image RIDER HEADBUTT!!!
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

locuas wrote:
Conan_Edogawa wrote:probably obvious, and i'll hate myself for missing it, but what scene?
i think it is: walking to the enemy, receiving his attacks one after another. without flinch any cm, like it was just the wind. in short, Being BADASS.
oh, ok.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

HyperDrake wrote:
Dengar wrote:It was void. The ice is a side effect of this. Besides, he really only used the ice in one or two episodes.
>>> Void, huh. Let's call every elements other than Ice with "non-void" elements, then. Or if there is indeed a new state of Fourze which utilizes ice powers in the future eps., let's call it with Void State then. Anyway, you were right in ice being a side effect of void.
Oh i didn't mean to say it should ALWAYS be like that. Like I said, an ice-based states change is something I maybe see happening. I'd personally call it "cryo states" to keep with the theme. I just don't think there'd be a water based theme is all. And that's just an assumption.

Also, on the "magic doesn't exist" part. It's safe to say that in this particular 'verse, there is cosmic energy, which is scientifically proven to be real and nonmagical. Just like how psychic powers aren't magical either. Tomoko's psychic powers probably come from her being very sensitive to cosmic energy.
Ivanhobe
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Den-o
Dreamy: Hana-san
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Mortal Kombat
Quote: "Shut up and eat an umaboshi!" - Inui Takumi

Post by Ivanhobe »

This episode was really really good.

I really like how Nozama´s trait is having very accute senses, it´s a nice throwback to the Amazon aspecto of her namesake, having great senses and a good instinct, and they also included the aspect of being "a fish out of the water" in the way both Nozama and Amazon are people who feel that they don´t belong in this world.

Now that i think about it, every member of the kamen rider club does a good job living up to their namesake, Utahoshi Kengo is the smart leader with the most skill, Daimonji Shun is the number one in strenght, Joujima Yuki is the nerd of the group and i will assume she has the kindest heart, JK is.......ok i haven´t really watched X, Nozama´s the one with the great instinct and Kazashiro Miu is just plain Badass. It all fits nicely.

The scene in the rabbit hutch where everyone accepts their flaws in order to show Nozama that is ok to be herself was really well done, far better than Daimonji crying scene, Rider series rarely pull this level of drama so early in the series, the whole school drama aspect of the show is really paying off. I also noticed that in this episode Kengo seems to be warming up to everyone in the club, and i think that is because how great of a team they are. Given that this was a Nozama focus episode, i thought that Daimonji wouldn´t get a chance to use powerdizer, but i was wrong and now it shows why he is the perfect pilot, he really exploits the potential of powerdizer, i hope they don´t forget about it like they do with this kind of gimmicks, actually a power-up for the powerdizer would be nice.

The use of firestates in this episode was superb, better than any of the uses of elecstates, among the many fireforms in KR firestates is really the only one really meant to fight fire, is far more practical than a form that just shoots fire. Speaking of fire, Nozama is hot. Just saying.

Overall a great episodes, as far as character development goes, Nozama is probably the best so far, and is nice how they have kept developing the other members of the club. Specially kengo.

Thanks for another great episode!!!!
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

now, can someone help me to search for the song "Giant Step - Astronauts"?. The song kinda kicks in.

Return to “Kamen Rider Fourze”